12 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

16 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Chocolate-covered strawberries

Ingredients: 2 pints large, ripe strawberries (about 25 strawberries) 2 bittersweet or semi-sweet (4-ounce) baking chocolate bars (we used Ghiradelli) Directions: 1. You'll need a double-boiler for melting the...

that sounds great! and by the way when i make them i just microwave the chocolate

by basketballgirl227 on 8/10/2009 6:03:47 PM

o cool i love chocolate covered strawberries! but most kinds of chocolate makes it un healthy

check out my profile!Smile

by caytie458454 on 7/22/2009 10:32:20 AM

wow im soooo happy that you guys put this recipe in here. i ABSOUTLY LOVEEE chocolate covered strawberries and i never knew how to do it because i dont have one of those double-boiler thingys. yay now i can make them <3 =D

by ocd (obsessive cullen disorder) on 7/4/2009 8:21:53 PM

ok i love chocolate covered strawberries, thanks for the recipie! lol

by jessmess on 7/3/2009 3:56:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
How do i let my family know im serious in my choice about becoming a vegetarian

Hey Girl, I think the best way is by putting into action, and let them see that your not eating any meats! *Cara T*
Cara T.

by abercrombieluvr on 7/2/2009 12:25:43 AM

I LOVE making those!
Comment on my profile...

by BlueOcean96 on 7/1/2009 7:17:49 PM

i give fantastic advice on GL! me and a few members of the COOLEST club on this site are happy to help with ur stickiest sitches! the club also comes with:
quizzes
games
chatting
lots of fun
and MUCH MUCH more!

so what r u waiting for?
JOIN!

leave a comment on my pace if u want to!
And tell EVERYONE you know!
-Anna

by annarose4ever on 7/1/2009 6:08:55 PM

YUM! Come check out club Jb!

by lovejbclub on 7/1/2009 12:35:07 PM

I made this recipe! It was so good, my mom brought some of them to work with her!

by tiffany991 on 7/1/2009 12:21:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

Hey,does GL have a healthy cookbook? If they don't then thay totally should get one published!

by icarlyfan015 on 6/29/2009 6:27:08 PM