6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

8 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

10 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Banana Nut Bread

Banana bread is definitely one of our faves here at GL. Bake it up and serve at your fam's BBQ, or cut the bread into...

You have to bake it for wayyy more than just 20-30 mins. You have to bake it for like 45 mins-1 hour.

by pinkandlime on 11/14/2010 7:58:41 PM

I love banana bread it tastes so good. I am going to try this recipe.

by Raspberry on 8/21/2009 3:15:04 PM

mmm.....banana bread is delish. My mom says to use old and fairly ripe (really brown) bananas because they are easy to mush and her banana bread is amazing! It doesn"t affect the taste at all!

by VIP!!! on 8/19/2009 5:47:14 PM

i luvvv banana bread
Tong Tong

by JILLIEJKZ on 8/13/2009 8:46:10 PM

omg i luv banana bread it so good and so easy to make !!!!!!!!!!! Tong yum !!!! i make really good banana bread but i don't use nuts

by JILLIEJKZ on 8/13/2009 7:01:53 PM

oh yeah,put it in the fridge before u eat it! then sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar. its auhhsomee

by on 7/21/2009 9:21:43 AM

i didnt have nuts, so i just made banana bread. it took me a while to bake, but it was worth it!!!

by on 7/20/2009 9:12:49 PM

i absolutely love banana nut bread. it is my favorite type of bread.

check out my profile and leave commentsSmile

by amystelly on 7/12/2009 2:42:28 PM

Hey **MOD**
Ok so I have a club (Club 22) and it keeps like disappearing! Because it got moderated, and then my profile was visible, then I didn't update my profile or anything, and then yesterday it said it was being moderated again! So, my profile wasn't visible. But earlier today it was back to normal, but now it says its being moderated again and not visible *again*! and i still didn't update my profile at all!!

Hey girl, we're always checking through profiles to make sure things are kept apropro, and while that's happening your prof may not be visible. No worries, though - it isn't deleted or anything. Check back soon to see if it's back up! ~Alexa
alexa e.

by club 22 on 7/4/2009 1:26:35 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to my sis's 4th of july party, and i dont know what food to bring, what fireworks to bring, or what to wear!!!!! there's only 4 days left!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girl,  Just wear whatever you are comfortable in.  Think summer casual.  A top you like, shorts or a skirt and a pair of flip flops ought to do it.  Nothing like a healthy red, white and blue treat like a bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries with a little whipped cream or cool whip on top!
katelin s.

by brooklin175 on 6/30/2009 11:12:23 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!