1 HOURS AGO Be that fashionista at the lunch table with a great lunch box too! http://t.co/9ueXEtzmCY

2 HOURS AGO #GLgirls, GL + @AllstateCapital are wishing you an awesome holiday weekend— so #GetThereSafe and #XtheTXT! xo http://t.co/h9ztFAUq8u

2 HOURS AGO Looking fit and fabulous at the gym couldn’t get any better, right?! http://t.co/ziKuDmDghd

COMMENTS

Safety In Numbers

About month ago, I walked home from school. While I was walking, I heard a loud car driving really slowly. Then the people inside opened...

What has happened to America? It used to be people like my mom could go to a friends house and walk home with no worries. Now, everyone has to ride in a car and be picked up by someone becuase of creepy stangers. Back then, the word "molester" didn't really mean anything. Now, we all suspest that every man we encounter in the grosery store is a child molester.

Seriously America, what have we become?

by love_10 on 8/12/2010 8:43:57 PM

MOD
wHAT SHOULD I DO FOR CHRISTMAS?

Hey girl, just try hanging with the fam. Christmas is all about being with the people you love. Try making each of your family members a li'l card telling them how much you care.

xoxo

u s
u
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by rainbowpanda! on 12/17/2009 7:37:52 PM

THANKS NOW I KNW I AM NOT A FREAK! OKAY MAYB I M BUT PPL STILL LUV ME Smile

by Julianna32899 on 12/5/2009 5:05:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMDOMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!Help! i EAT MY HANDS! I AM NOT SURE IF IT HAS 2 DO WITH LOVING A BOY OR JUST PUBERTY, BUT I JUST SUCK AND LICK AND BITE! help

Hey girl!

Talk to your mom or your doc about how you're feeling -- they'll know how to help!

Or visit this site for more info on where to get expert help

XO

Sammy

Sammy d.

by Julianna32899 on 12/5/2009 4:56:51 PM

oh my. wow ur brave, girl. props to you.
____________________________________________________
c
co
com
comm
comme
commen
onmyprofile!!!
comment on my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by littlestarr22 on 10/11/2009 5:35:25 PM

OMG that's really scary!:0 I think I would have screamed and told just about everybody. U'r really brave.
~~*MJ*~~

by PanDulce on 9/6/2009 2:07:58 PM

I think you should tell your parents or a teacher. This hasn't ever happened to me. My city's pretty safe. Except once a high-speed chase ended here...

by countrycutie97 on 8/26/2009 8:32:29 PM

OMG thats so scary! you are so brave! i would have freaked out because i am always so scared when things like that happen im so glad that your safen though but i think you should tell someone you will be so happy that you did! Smile

by alliecat1010 on 8/26/2009 2:58:52 PM

Wow, that IS sacry! I'm always freaked out when a huge work van goes by. They could slide open the door and gobble you up!! Whew, im scaring myself...

Luv ~Rachel~