13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Personality problems?

I act a different way around different people. For my family I am loud and always talking. For my theater friends I am calm and...

same sitch for me. i think its because you aremore comfptable with certain groups of people. just react to people naturally and dont get shy when people think your being different.

by clover-bear on 3/6/2010 3:07:14 AM

Creepy... that's exactly how I feel right now!!

by pag53 on 1/30/2010 3:37:09 PM

MOD when do they post new You Wrote Its?

Hey girl! I am so sorry but I don't know the answer to your question.
Eryn G.

by beachbabe357 on 9/5/2009 3:48:33 PM

I used to be a little like that. But now I realize I have to be true to myself and if some people don't like me then fine. It's their loss anyway. And the same goes with you. There will always be people who will like you for you.

by valRULES96 on 8/7/2009 4:48:53 PM

I am like that too! I talk alot around my family and my friends , but I am quiet around other people.

by gigglygirl121 on 8/7/2009 12:20:05 AM

Hey! That's just like me! =P
Haha it depends on the person i'm talking to too.

by MiniSpell on 7/26/2009 11:09:42 PM

IM EXACTLY LIKE THAT, I STILL HAVE MY SAME INTERESTS BUT I ACT TOTAL DIFFERENT, IM MORE SILLY AND GOOFY AROUND FRIENDS, SHY&RESPOSIBLE AROUND MY NEIGHBOR, A TOTAL BRAT TO MY BFF, AND A LIL CONTROLLING TO BOYS. IM CRAZZY

by hey_ejb1 on 7/26/2009 4:00:24 PM

OMG!!!! You are just like me!! At home I'm loud! I do a theatre camp every summer and I'm quiet with my friends there!! The only difference is at school. I am quiet but quirky in a weird sorta way. Were we seperated at birth?

by shortieof96 on 7/22/2009 8:29:42 PM