35 MINUTES AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

1 HOURS AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

COMMENTS

Book club review: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

This final book offers up more danger (and tears *sniff*) than all six previous books combined.

rock on eckogirl! i love harry with all my heart

by queenchristaofdivaland on 8/22/2011 8:01:46 PM

I read that book in no time! Best one of the series!! Harry Potter will always be my favorite books forever!!! I think I cried like 10 times!! even when I watch the trailer I cry and I know what's going to happen!! I'm going to miss Harry Potter!! I'm going to the 1st showing!!!! Smile I've been waiting for forever!! In May I went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile I <3 HP! I'm one of the biggest fans!!!! <3

by Georgie 4 on 6/22/2011 1:47:52 PM

omg i luv hp!! i think that the 6th book was the best, but i luv the chapter that describes snape's past. So sad i actually cried!♥

by Italian ragazza on 11/18/2010 5:24:04 PM

the 7th book was honestly the best! i loved all the action and suspense. really sad that the whole series is going to be COMPLETELY FINISHED next summer!!! WAHHHHH!! harry i love u don;t leave me!!! *****SPOILER ALERT*****
im gunna cry soooo much when dobby dies.... and fred (or is it george? i always forget!!!)

by Honeybee116 on 11/17/2010 4:06:06 PM

I took the quiz Which house I am in and I got Ravenclaw. I really love books and its not a problem with me Im in a book and its about a deaf girl who lost 70% of her hearing but can still talk and listen to what other people say but some of the every other word she can hear.

by immortalfan213 on 11/15/2010 9:14:31 PM

Harry Potter is my first seiries I've ever read. My mom would give me a book that is not fantasy kind and I didn't read it so my dad gave me a Harry Potter book and I started to read fantasy books since.

by immortalfan213 on 11/15/2010 8:57:12 PM

I have midnight premiere tickets in IMAX!!!!!!! I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you couldn't tell Smile )

by skichick95 on 11/13/2010 11:32:24 PM

Awww...I'm getting close I'm on the sixth book of Harry Potter!

by BumbleBee3 on 11/13/2010 11:10:47 PM

HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DEATHLY HALLOWS MOVIE TO COME OUT! I AM A HARRY POTTER FAN! WOO HOO!
Sorry just HAD to say that! LOL Smile

by kclove on 1/8/2010 9:52:19 AM

I love Harry Potter! I took the test to see which house I would be in and I would be in Ravenclaw! Which is true since reading is like my number one thing to do.

by annaebonanza on 8/19/2009 9:58:43 PM