12 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

13 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...πŸ’• So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…

13 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

COMMENTS

Caprese Pasta

photo by Alyssa Bailey Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or...

i have never tried caprese pasta but it looks really good. however i have had caprese salad and it is delicious

by twistedup on 9/3/2010 3:00:28 PM

i made it and it was sooo incredibly good!!

by BlondiH72 on 8/15/2010 7:50:20 PM

Sounds like something I would eat!!! Check out my profile and comment!

by Jessicamustang on 9/3/2009 9:55:42 PM

already tried it and it was delicios!!! yum!!

by igotdgiggles3567 on 8/13/2009 11:48:24 PM

Hey girls! Do you love to cook? Do you love cooking shows? Then join Club Chef, a new club where girls can post their favorite recipes and blog about their favorite cooking shows! Come check out my profile and leave me a comment if you have any questions!

by *Club Chef* on 8/11/2009 2:55:48 PM

Great vegetarian recipe! Thanks GL!

by 24/7_daydreamer on 7/31/2009 10:43:23 PM

=O That sounds good. I'll try today, since I have nothing to do!

Need advice? I give (just as long as it isn't fashion-wise)!

Just post your question on my profile!

YourEveryDayGirl

by YourEveryDayGirl on 7/25/2009 1:18:58 PM

Oh my gosh this dish is soo good! I made it a few days ago for lunch for my family...YUM

I used diced tomatoes in a can because we did not have any fresh ones. Also, I thought it needed garlic. So I added GARLIC. Smile

Very tasty. thanks!

by sparklestar4ever12 on 7/17/2009 1:42:40 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
how do u make a fancy dress casual??
thanks!! Smile

Hey babes, Wear light makeup and keep your hair style casual like a pony tail.  Also wear flats or sneakers wtih it.  XOLori

lori S.

by september_cutie_212344 on 7/16/2009 10:31:39 PM

Hey Girlies! Christians Forever is now open! Come check it out. There are still positions available to anyone interested!

by Christians Forever on 7/15/2009 10:48:29 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.