12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Caprese Pasta

photo by Alyssa Bailey Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or...

i have never tried caprese pasta but it looks really good. however i have had caprese salad and it is delicious

by twistedup on 9/3/2010 3:00:28 PM

i made it and it was sooo incredibly good!!

by BlondiH72 on 8/15/2010 7:50:20 PM

Sounds like something I would eat!!! Check out my profile and comment!

by Jessicamustang on 9/3/2009 9:55:42 PM

already tried it and it was delicios!!! yum!!

by igotdgiggles3567 on 8/13/2009 11:48:24 PM

Hey girls! Do you love to cook? Do you love cooking shows? Then join Club Chef, a new club where girls can post their favorite recipes and blog about their favorite cooking shows! Come check out my profile and leave me a comment if you have any questions!

by *Club Chef* on 8/11/2009 2:55:48 PM

Great vegetarian recipe! Thanks GL!

by 24/7_daydreamer on 7/31/2009 10:43:23 PM

=O That sounds good. I'll try today, since I have nothing to do!

Need advice? I give (just as long as it isn't fashion-wise)!

Just post your question on my profile!

by YourEveryDayGirl on 7/25/2009 1:18:58 PM

Oh my gosh this dish is soo good! I made it a few days ago for lunch for my family...YUM

I used diced tomatoes in a can because we did not have any fresh ones. Also, I thought it needed garlic. So I added GARLIC. Smile

Very tasty. thanks!

by sparklestar4ever12 on 7/17/2009 1:42:40 PM

how do u make a fancy dress casual??
thanks!! Smile

Hey babes, Wear light makeup and keep your hair style casual like a pony tail.  Also wear flats or sneakers wtih it.  XOLori

lori S.

by september_cutie_212344 on 7/16/2009 10:31:39 PM

Hey Girlies! Christians Forever is now open! Come check it out. There are still positions available to anyone interested!

by Christians Forever on 7/15/2009 10:48:29 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!