12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

14 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Caprese Pasta

photo by Alyssa Bailey Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or...

yum looks good

hey girls please check out my profile

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 7/10/2009 3:07:36 PM

MOD
Is this dish supposed to be served warm? Or cold...it is not really clear. Thanks.

Hey babe,

The recipe sounds like it's supposed to be warm but I bet it would be great cold too. You should give it a try!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by sparklestar4ever12 on 7/10/2009 1:36:27 PM

this looks so simple and easy, but also appears tasty!

by ugogirl123 on 7/10/2009 12:56:03 PM

Yum looks good! I'll try that out on my family! Smile

Hey girlies please check out ClubMOD and leave a comment if you want to join. Smile

by SummerRox on 7/10/2009 12:09:33 PM

Hey everyone!

Are you a Christian and/or have questions about Christianity?
Do you love Jesus?
Want to unite in faith with girls on GL?

Have prayer requests? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I suggest you check out Christiangirlsgroup!
The things listed above are just a few things that are happening on Christiangirlsgroup's profile. If you have any questions or want to join, just say so on Christiangirlsgroup's profile!
***THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO JOIN -- JUST TELL ME ON Christiangirlsgroup's PROFILE! Smile***

~sparklestar4ever12, founder (after Jesus Christ!) of Christiangirlsgroup

Spread the WORD!

by christiangirlsgroup on 7/10/2009 11:46:17 AM

OOO!!! ik what iam making for lunch!!

by annaelizabeth on 7/10/2009 11:32:55 AM

my mom makes something like this. she uses roma tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and noodles.

by glamgirl239 on 7/10/2009 11:06:44 AM

HEY GIRLS!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLUB WHERE YOU CAN GIVE YOUR OPINION ON ANYTHING...JOIN
C
L
U
B

C
O
O
L
I
O
!
!
!
I GURANTEE YOU WILL HAVE A COOLIO TIME!!!

by CLUB COOLIO on 7/10/2009 10:40:26 AM

Yum, I love caprese salad and it'll be even better with the pasta!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 7/10/2009 9:57:44 AM

1 comment?

Hey chicas I ave a super new club. Club shopaholics!
Just go 2 gossip girl13's prof and u can join!

by gossip girl13 on 7/10/2009 9:33:34 AM