7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Caprese Pasta

photo by Alyssa Bailey Give your pasta a fresh new spin with this light summer recipe. Whether it’s dinner for the fam or...

i have never tried caprese pasta but it looks really good. however i have had caprese salad and it is delicious

by twistedup on 9/3/2010 3:00:28 PM

i made it and it was sooo incredibly good!!

by BlondiH72 on 8/15/2010 7:50:20 PM

Sounds like something I would eat!!! Check out my profile and comment!

by Jessicamustang on 9/3/2009 9:55:42 PM

already tried it and it was delicios!!! yum!!

by igotdgiggles3567 on 8/13/2009 11:48:24 PM

Hey girls! Do you love to cook? Do you love cooking shows? Then join Club Chef, a new club where girls can post their favorite recipes and blog about their favorite cooking shows! Come check out my profile and leave me a comment if you have any questions!

by *Club Chef* on 8/11/2009 2:55:48 PM

Great vegetarian recipe! Thanks GL!

by 24/7_daydreamer on 7/31/2009 10:43:23 PM

=O That sounds good. I'll try today, since I have nothing to do!

Need advice? I give (just as long as it isn't fashion-wise)!

Just post your question on my profile!

YourEveryDayGirl

by YourEveryDayGirl on 7/25/2009 1:18:58 PM

Oh my gosh this dish is soo good! I made it a few days ago for lunch for my family...YUM

I used diced tomatoes in a can because we did not have any fresh ones. Also, I thought it needed garlic. So I added GARLIC. Smile

Very tasty. thanks!

by sparklestar4ever12 on 7/17/2009 1:42:40 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
how do u make a fancy dress casual??
thanks!! Smile

Hey babes, Wear light makeup and keep your hair style casual like a pony tail.  Also wear flats or sneakers wtih it.  XOLori

lori S.

by september_cutie_212344 on 7/16/2009 10:31:39 PM

Hey Girlies! Christians Forever is now open! Come check it out. There are still positions available to anyone interested!

by Christians Forever on 7/15/2009 10:48:29 PM

ummm this isn't a true caprese salad, why?, well a caprese consists of basil, tomatoes, usually olive oil, and MOZZARELLA!
this salad would be great with some fresh buffalo (NOT buffalo milk) mozzarella. yum!

(fresh mozzarella can be found at your local supermarket)

-Jenny G.

by jennygmango on 7/15/2009 10:14:40 PM

omg this looks sooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!! i want to have it for lunch!!!

by misslivvy101 on 7/15/2009 2:16:26 PM

mmmmm.. looks good!

by mikira on 7/15/2009 11:15:26 AM

Yummy! that looks good and i have all the ingredients!
Check out and comment on my profile please!!

by maiziemae15 on 7/13/2009 1:30:34 PM

HEY GIRLS! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE BEST CLUB YET? WELL, YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! JOIN CLUB ITALY/IRELAND TODAY! YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN THIS CLUB YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT! YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR CO-VICE PRESIDENT! THAT JOB IS STILL OPEN AND NEEDS TO BE FILLED ASAP! IN THIS AMAZING CLUB I WILL BE POSTING A QUIZ EVERY WEEK TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND QUIZ YOU ON WHAT YOU KNOW! YOU WILL ALSO, LEARN ABOUT YOUR HERITAGE AND LEARN NEW RECIPES FROM THESE COUNTRIES. YOU CAN TRY THEM AT HOME AND THEY WILL TASTE DELICIOUS! JOIN TODAY!

by Lyss95 on 7/13/2009 9:00:22 AM

Oh no! I can't believe you found me! Ugh!
I know were my BFF is hiding. Here's a clue:
She's on one of the stories on the front page of Guyville.

-Club Superstarz

by Club Superstarz on 7/12/2009 11:51:41 PM

I love anything with mozzerella and tomato!

by dancer_emilyrose on 7/12/2009 1:21:16 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hey girlies! Remember Club 22? It wasn’t up for awhile because it got deleted for some inappropriate comments. But I’m now remaking the club and starting up fresh! But remember girlies, don’t leave any inappropriate or mean comments, we definitely don’t want the club getting deleted again! We still have lotsa positions open: 10 All Around Advice Givers, 2 Heads of Boredom Busters (new boredom busters each week), 2 Trend-Setters (1 article on fashion each week), 1 Fitness Trainer (Fitness tips and workouts occasionally), 1 Top Chef (a recipe each week), 2 Gossip Girls (updates on celeb gossip), 5 Reviewers (review movies, books, etc). Come and apply for the job that you want!
My personal profile is mnm22, so if you have any questions you can also contact me there!
Thanks girlies! Even if you weren’t a member before, come and join now!
~~Josie~~

by Club 22 on 7/11/2009 7:27:57 PM

i'm gonna try this.

by Sarsa523B on 7/10/2009 7:31:20 PM

ohh it looks good i'm so goanna try it!

by vicacee on 7/10/2009 3:15:13 PM

yum looks good

hey girls please check out my profile

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 7/10/2009 3:07:36 PM

MOD
Is this dish supposed to be served warm? Or cold...it is not really clear. Thanks.

Hey babe,

The recipe sounds like it's supposed to be warm but I bet it would be great cold too. You should give it a try!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by sparklestar4ever12 on 7/10/2009 1:36:27 PM

this looks so simple and easy, but also appears tasty!

by ugogirl123 on 7/10/2009 12:56:03 PM

Yum looks good! I'll try that out on my family! Smile

Hey girlies please check out ClubMOD and leave a comment if you want to join. Smile

by SummerRox on 7/10/2009 12:09:33 PM

Hey everyone!

Are you a Christian and/or have questions about Christianity?
Do you love Jesus?
Want to unite in faith with girls on GL?

Have prayer requests? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I suggest you check out Christiangirlsgroup!
The things listed above are just a few things that are happening on Christiangirlsgroup's profile. If you have any questions or want to join, just say so on Christiangirlsgroup's profile!
***THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO JOIN -- JUST TELL ME ON Christiangirlsgroup's PROFILE! Smile***

~sparklestar4ever12, founder (after Jesus Christ!) of Christiangirlsgroup

Spread the WORD!

by christiangirlsgroup on 7/10/2009 11:46:17 AM

OOO!!! ik what iam making for lunch!!

by annaelizabeth on 7/10/2009 11:32:55 AM

my mom makes something like this. she uses roma tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and noodles.

by glamgirl239 on 7/10/2009 11:06:44 AM

HEY GIRLS!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLUB WHERE YOU CAN GIVE YOUR OPINION ON ANYTHING...JOIN
C
L
U
B

C
O
O
L
I
O
!
!
!
I GURANTEE YOU WILL HAVE A COOLIO TIME!!!

by CLUB COOLIO on 7/10/2009 10:40:26 AM

Yum, I love caprese salad and it'll be even better with the pasta!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 7/10/2009 9:57:44 AM

1 comment?

Hey chicas I ave a super new club. Club shopaholics!
Just go 2 gossip girl13's prof and u can join!

by gossip girl13 on 7/10/2009 9:33:34 AM