12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Spice up your space: Ribbon picture board

Wanna spice up your space? Glam up your walls with this easy-to-do ribbon picture board.

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by smurfette123001 on 11/7/2012 4:35:21 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by smurfette123001 on 11/7/2012 4:34:48 PM

MOD! What's batting?

hey! not sure, but I think you can get it at most craft stores if you just ask. good luck!
Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 2/6/2011 3:05:39 PM

Cool! I'm gonna try that!!!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 9/13/2010 8:47:37 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by laffytaffy1996 on 8/14/2010 8:44:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD so you know how you see in bookss, movies and even in real life 1 summer or 1 time alone seems like the world changed? like the summer of say 7th grade til the 1st day of 8th everyone seemed to change like get older? where the other years nobody did anything diff or wore makeup ect. that happened to me and i noticed it in other people too. its not bad or anything and im starting a new school for 7th grade (its the middle school). not only do i look a lil diff i just wanna make a fresh slate- like get more involved and am just more into school for millions of reasons. but everyone has seen me at the orientation and if i change people will notice. HOW DO I ACT CONFIDENT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE IM A WHOLE NEW PERSON? and HOW DO I START OVER WITH A FRESH SLATE? YOU KNOW LIKE A BRAND NEW DANIELLE??

Hey girl, the answer is simple: mix the old you with the new. Get involved in new activities and dress to impress yourself. You're still the same person, just with a little tweaks. Most of all, just be confident and yourself. Don't worry about what others think. Do what makes you feel happy and you will have that brand new start and best year ever! We here at GL know you will!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by periodworrier17 on 8/20/2009 9:51:34 PM

OMG!! i just read this today and the funny thing is i made this kind of board a week ago, school is coming for me in a few weeks. (lol i made it sound like schools someone coming after me! lol) So i took a board and batting and blue material with multi-colored hearts on it with a pink and blue sparkly ribbon and white tacks and made a pretty design. i already know the measurement for my locker and it has magnets on back so i can put my friends school pics up and i pinned a sparkly first letter of my name to the board to personalize it! i made myself like locker-wall-paper i guess you call it and i bought a bunch of glass flower magnets for my locker. last year my locker was boring.... This year my locker will be the best out there!!! It's cute fun and I'm making it perfectly organized. I'm not excited for school cause i like vaca, but I'm happy with what my locker will look like for this year. That's a plus side!

keep looking on the bright side,
yours truly
-prima5 Smile

by prima5 on 8/19/2009 10:59:04 PM

OMG, I'm re-doing my room this summer, any other ideas??

by juls on 8/14/2009 1:32:01 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod MOD!
how do I submit a craft idea?

email it in to GL and we'll check it out!

Katie P.

by xohollistercalixo on 8/2/2009 2:08:20 PM

this procedure is very hard can anyone tell me in easier way...or a MOD

by blossomzzz13 on 8/2/2009 8:27:36 AM