2 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

3 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

4 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

Poverty problems

My family has been at the poverty level for a long time now, but we've always been able to get just what we need. But recently my dad lost his job...

Girlie,
I truly know how you feel. The economy's tough and means more people stressed ou, and its harder to find jobs. Sometimes my family has to pinch pennies in order to save to get what we want. Life will be better soon, I believe. Just think on the sunny side and hope everything will be okay- it willn I promise.
Stay strong and be suportive of your family. It's a dark road but we're all going through it.

by mimi_girl12 on 12/6/2011 4:38:57 PM

Im a multi millionare at age 15! LOL why are some people poor?

by michaeljacksonluver2 on 3/1/2010 10:05:03 PM

I am going through the same thing. You just got to be thankful for what you have, enjoy life, be optimistic, and pray for your parents to get jobs. I know how you feel because, as I said, I am going through the same thing right now. Just hang in there, everything will turn out right in the end, you've just got to be patient!

by dancerhn on 11/3/2009 9:23:32 PM

im sooooo sorry. . . :/
CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!

by banana(: on 9/23/2009 7:42:11 PM

Mod
my dad lost his job he worked for a major airliner that went out of buisness about a year ago so we moved away three weeks ago we moved from a nice house to a very small apartment im not used to it i was from what kids at our school call rich to an apartment all i can do is sleep and yell at my parent at how awful it is here i have stopped caring if it hurts there feeling i almost like it showing how bad it is for me and how they had it better i always point out everything bad about it because there is no bright side i have no friends here and no outside i have gotten bored with chores now what should i do thats fun and maybe feel better about the move?

Hey babe,

Your parents know how bad things are and having you upset is probably just making it harder for them to cope and find ways to make it better. Try to spend some time with your parents and work together as a family through this tough time. They will really appreciate it and it will give you something more constructive to do than be bored.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by peppy50 on 8/4/2009 7:41:01 AM

hang in there..mabie u can ask for friends for help. have faith

by pinkdog on 8/1/2009 6:50:27 PM

AWW that must stink! Hope everything gets better 4 u

~God Bless~

by samigurl on 7/31/2009 9:47:49 PM

Thanx, Mod!! Smile Smile I know you guys are busy, it just sometimes really tests my patience waiting for something to show up.

by the brave little toaster on 7/30/2009 10:54:53 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
My question won't show up!!!!!! Do you know why not?? Thanx. Smile

Hey girl,

Things are buzzing at GL and we're going through a ton of questions, so chances are we just haven't gotten to it yet. No worries, it should be up soon!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by the brave little toaster on 7/30/2009 10:49:21 PM

same here but im one of seven kids parents are divoreced dad jsut lost job today one thing i know is that the gorvnment will pay for me to go to collage just some of it at least Smile

by nsingergirl33 on 7/30/2009 10:29:47 PM