COMMENTS

Be the perf packer

Not sure what to pack for your summer vacay? GL's got the best tips on what to stash and what to leave at home. Our advice will keep your suitcase from exploding!

MODMODMOD
can someone give me a list of packing suplies
for camping. i will be camping for 7 days
thx xoxosail

Hey babe! Don't forget to bring these essential items: Lantern, sleeping bag, tent, marshmallows, graham crackers, hershey bars, tongs for the fire, flashlight, clothes, folding chairs (to set up around the campfire), and sunscreen. Have fun!
Jess W.

by sailaway11 on 7/11/2011 11:34:01 AM

MOD!! I'm going to be in DC with my aunt, uncle, and older cousins for five days next week, and I was wondering what to pack. (This trip I won't be able to rely on my mom for anything; she is usually the one in the family who has a version of something I forgot)

Hey girly,
Just make sure you have some clothes for every day as well as things like a swimsuit, sweatshirt etc. Also make sure that you have all the essentials that you need on a daily basis. Finally, bring some touristy things like a camera. Have fun!

Catie C.

by judogirl111 on 7/8/2011 3:19:44 PM

MOD!!! I'm going away to my Aunts house for a whole month...I don't know what to pack or how muuch?!( they live in virginia).I don't want to over pack because i can do laundry and me and my cousins are the same size in clothes. Any advice?!
Thanks!!

hey! pack 1-2 weeks of clothes and whatever else, books, or videogames and stuff. Pack layers  so you can dress for different weather. Pack nothing that you would be devastated to lose. good luck!!!
Helen S.

by cheerleader001 on 6/3/2011 7:32:09 PM

Thanks!!

by cheerleader001 on 5/30/2011 4:43:11 PM

MOD: So I am going on a Beta club convention. We are going to stay in cabins, but it will be cold. Should I bring sheets and a quilt, or just a sleeping bag?

hey girl, how about you bring the sleeping bag and one blanket??!

Hallie R.

by TaeKwonDoChick96 on 3/25/2010 3:48:26 PM

MOD!!!!
I was wondering,what type of pants should i wear with my new V-Neck shirt for my first day of school outfit? I want to wear something cute and cool with it, but my school doesn't allow short-shorts and it's going to be way too hot for jeans. Please help!! Thank you!

Hey girl, try some Bermuda shorts (they're not Daisy Dukes, so they should be okay with your dress code) or capris. If neither of those styles suit you, why not go for a skirt? High-waist skirts are way in and will look great with that V-neck tee. Good luck, fashionista, and be creative! You'll look amazing either way!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by artisticfairy on 8/17/2009 1:25:39 AM

thanks! this really worked! i packed 5 kilos less than the max limit on my trip to Paris !

by girlsrthebest on 8/13/2009 11:14:58 AM

good ideas i'm gonna need them Laughing

by kawaiizzie on 7/28/2009 2:07:46 AM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hey girls! Want to have some more fun on girlslife? Can't choose the right club from all of those ads? Well, then this is the club for you! We are inviting every one of you girlies reading this to join the club! We have crafts, quizzes, contests, polls, flirting and fashion advisors, and SO much more! So, join **CLUB FUN IN THE SUN**! The best thing about it is that it is simple and super fun! You will NOT regret your decision! I hope to see you there!

by **CLUB FUN IN THE SUN** on 7/26/2009 10:01:32 PM

MOD!!
I did try Wet Seal!! There isn't any in my state though so my mom only let me order so much online... Do you know any stores similar to it that have t-shirts with funny sayings??

Hey girl, I suggest that you try Forever21 to find funny T-shirts or Kohls. That's where I get mine! <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.