2 HOURS AGO Happy #TeacherAppreciationWeek! 🍎 ✏️ 📚 Thes#DIYIY gifts are the perfect way to show some lovehttp://t.co/kPqymtyiPqPq

2 HOURS AGO Crucial update: GL's guides to being awesome (#BestPartyBookEver + #RedoYourRoom) are on sale at @BNBuzz @BNTeens! pic.twitter.com/4nBhbQZ6zm

COMMENTS

Specialty Envelopes

Looking for a fun and easy craft to do with the kiddies? These envelopes are cute and super simple to make. Have the kids send...

sweet!
This is what I'm doing tonight!
Easy AND fun!

by samm213 on 11/7/2009 5:32:08 PM

MOD HOW DO YOU PUT STUFF ON BLUSH MUCH?

Hey girl, Submit a Q! Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx?t=submityourown. and then choose the Blush Much category... : ) <3, Miliana

Miliana B.

by cats-r-the-best on 9/20/2009 10:46:47 AM

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Come check out the polls posted at the bottom of “My Healthy You Profile” section on my profile and comment on it so I know what your choice is! Don’t worry this is not a club. It’s just something fun to do and you can see what other girls say too!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

by musicrox on 8/23/2009 10:05:20 AM

mod what if the kids are mean?

by iloveicarly1 on 8/8/2009 10:37:24 PM

Awesome!! I'll try that thanks!!

by ehees on 8/5/2009 12:06:15 PM

cool idea!

by iloveicarly1 on 8/4/2009 12:11:40 PM

i dont babii sit but thiis is a great idea

by lourdezz on 7/20/2009 4:07:57 PM

Are you suffering from spring fever?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.