2 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

6 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag

Turn any kitchen into your own personal Coldstone when you make your own ice cream. Shaking the bag is tons of fun for kids and...

i love this recipe works every time
Smile

by ilovezaceffron963 on 9/2/2009 4:28:31 PM

i did this at school in science! its good! regualar salt works to.

by dancintwin on 8/30/2009 3:55:48 PM

MOD
I think my crush may like, me, but i don't know.
We always flirt... a LOT.
Other times i catch my crush sneaking glances at me! Whenever we talk, or my crush is talking to several people,my crush only looks at me, and sometimes randomly comes up to me and asks what i'm doing, and always blushes and will give me a smile. we always bump into each other and get to hang out. But whenever i try to look at my crush and catch his gaze, my crush will always look away! Everyone says that my crush likes me but what should i do?!? thanks!

Hey girl!  I've answered your q on one of your earlier posts.  It sounds like this guy is into you! Try asking him to hang out sometime to get a feel for whether or not he's into you.  If that's too bold, try asking him on a group date so it's not one on one.  Also, when your question isn't answered or doesn't show up, it means that us mods are super busy and will get to your q as quickly as possible.  So please don't keep resending your q!  We'll get to it as soon as we can!  Thanks for your patience. Kristen Kristen Y.

by dina22464 on 8/24/2009 7:37:22 PM

I've tried this before it does not work more so if you do it with younger kids, usualy the bag breaks and the salt seeps into the "ice cream" and it tastes horrible

by limerock12 on 8/18/2009 1:46:06 PM

not only is it delisious, but super easy to make!!!

by EmmaKaszecki on 8/8/2009 2:37:22 PM

ive done this before it didnt work the first time but on the second it was perfect!

just remember this ice cream doesnt freeze well in the freezer it will only turn into a dairy rock!

<3 Nora

by beanerbelle15 on 8/2/2009 2:39:25 PM

ive done that with my freind it was really fun!!

by alexisopsasnick on 7/31/2009 6:38:00 PM

mod-mod-mod-mod
whats rock salt? will regular salt work too?

Hey girl!  Rock salt is a form of salt that has much bigger grains.  Regular salt might work, but I think rock salt will prob work better.  You can try both ways! Best, Kristen
Kristen Y.

by cg00dx on 7/30/2009 12:07:35 PM

COOL ILL USE THAT WHEN I START TO BABYSIT!!!

by Dance24/7 on 7/27/2009 2:13:55 PM