28 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

When a friend's fam is fighting...

One of my BFFs is really upset! Her parents are always fighting. I was over there once and they were screaming at each other on...

guys, i need help. i tried to post it on "tough stuff" but it didn't work. i think my bff is gay. her and i have been friends for 8 years and she NEVER talks about boys or anything. and another problem, i think she has a crush on me and it really freaks me out. leave a comment 2 help me or leave it on my file PLEASE Frown I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO!!!!!!

by hazelnutapril on 6/17/2011 2:15:54 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by crazyskater15 on 11/25/2009 4:58:05 PM

O.M.G My old boyfriend was like that but he fright for no reasons so werid so i broke up with him !! He soo mad at me now i don't care

peace out dogs Smile

by Dolly275 on 8/21/2009 4:53:41 PM

Hey just to let you know, my parents got divorced when I was two and I didn't move away or anything.
She'll probably have primary custody which means she gets to see both 'rents equally

by charlieghsingergal on 8/5/2009 4:01:03 PM

The other day my mom was driving me to a my friends house and shes like is she doing alright? And then i was like well why wouldn't she ? she was like her parents have been fighting lately. my mom told me not to bring it up but should i if i want to be a good friend ?

by Kenn on 7/28/2009 9:23:25 PM

I'm a member of a club called Club*Alt and I have the position of Ms.Mod. So if any of you girls need advice, I'm all ears!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will answer ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

by musicrox on 7/27/2009 5:27:02 PM

thats so sad!!!

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 7/25/2009 2:20:47 PM

The best thing you can do right now is to just be there for her and know that she can always come to you for help. You should tell you friend to talk to her mom and suggest seeing a marriage counsler.

by dakoreo19 on 7/25/2009 12:45:05 PM

wow, that is really tough. My best friend is going through the exact same thing. they usted to be a really close family now it has split into two sides. she has sided with her dad, and her sister and mother have taken their side. And this is the fouth time they said theyre gonna get a divorce, its been back and forth for the last few months. I feel really bad for her, cuse she thinks its her fault, but she cant see its really not.I try to help her out best i can, but idk what else to do... any advice?

by xo13b1o3 on 7/24/2009 5:52:55 PM

WOW thats a big prob but why do u think u nned to help this is between ur friends parents. and u shouldnt be all upset and thinking u have to do something to help how about u and ur friend go have a girls night out go to a party meet some friends somewhere just try and get ur fruend out of the house and have a good time this will be good for u to have fun and let me know how everything goes

by robi#7 on 7/24/2009 4:00:51 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?