12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

When a friend's fam is fighting...

One of my BFFs is really upset! Her parents are always fighting. I was over there once and they were screaming at each other on...

hi everyone

by i_luv_softball on 7/23/2009 8:35:51 PM

MOD------MOD------MOD-----
My parents are divorcing, and I guess I am okay with it because I know that I'll get through it, but it will be tough. But my problem is that Im in a different state with my mom staying with relatives, while my dad is back home. He keeps calling my cellphone and keep wanting to talk,but for some reason I dont want to talk to him. What should I do?
HELP-------HELP-------HELP-----

Hey girl!  It's natural that you don't feel like you want to talk to him because things are changing and you're upset that your parents are divorcing.  But, just because their marriage isn't working out doesn't meant they don't still love and care about you.  Pick up and talk to him.  He's probably worrying about you.  You don't have to talk a ton, but I'm sure he'd love to know you're alright.  Best, Kristen
Kristen Y.

by Ashleybeexo on 7/23/2009 4:23:19 PM

Hey Mod, I'm getting my ears RE-periced today because I took the earings out for a while and they grew over.But I just need one re-done,But I forget how long you have untill your allowed to change them.. And I really wanna wear my Monkey Earings b4 school starts. HelP? Thnx.

Hey girl,

You have to wait six weeks before you can change the post! Remember to clean them everyday!

Mel

Melany T.

by Smile_if_U-want on 7/23/2009 7:58:57 AM

Aww, That sucks. Devorces are scary. I wouldn't know but from the looks of them. Sorry u have 2 go through this and wish the best of luck from me 2 ur friend.

by Smile_if_U-want on 7/23/2009 7:57:04 AM

@me girl, I know what you mean!\
Before GL had the member function, all teh comments had to do with the post or problems people had. Now they all say COMMENT MY PROFILE or I GIVE GREAT ADVICE.
GL has become a place to advertise.
Y'all should make forums or something.

by coolerthanyouperson on 7/22/2009 10:50:18 PM

MOD & GIRLS
Hello, everyone.
I have a little problem.
What should I wear on the first day?
Laughing

by coolerthanyouperson on 7/22/2009 10:46:14 PM

Mod-
Why are there so many clubs? It seems like
their taking up GL!
Isn't there a way to slow them down or something?
God bless~

Hey girl, there are so many clubs because girls find it interesting to meet people with a common purpose. However, this is not under my control.
<3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by me girl on 7/22/2009 6:31:50 PM

Aw I'm sorry!!! I bet you will do just fine tho!!! You seem like a good friend, and I wish you and her good luck!!! Smile

by mwedancegrl125 on 7/22/2009 1:48:57 PM

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey peeps! anyone who watches 16 and pregnant come to my profile!

jeeze i <3 that show!

by HEARTSYgirl on 7/22/2009 1:22:16 AM

Mod-
i'm overweight, but i'm always trying to eat right. it NEVER works though. i dont feel guilty when i eat bad or dont work out. that pulls me down! i wear skinny jeans everyday, and i just got a new pair and i think they look good. but, i just got them and already have worn them, so if i lose weight, what will i do! my mom will be mad that i bought those jeans!

Hey babe, I think your mom will be proud of you for working on your health so no, if you lose weight I don't think she'll be mad about the jeans. Maybe she'll even buy you a new pair for all your effort! Don't worry about it until it's a problem, just enjoy them for now!
katelin s.