3 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

16 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

16 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

When a friend's fam is fighting...

One of my BFFs is really upset! Her parents are always fighting. I was over there once and they were screaming at each other on...

MOD!!!!I have an old best friend of six years. We are no longer really friends, but I still care for her and don't want to see anything bad happen to her. The problem is she's been drinking a lot, doing all types of drugs and sleeping with different guys every night. She always ignores me when I try to talk to her. What should I do? Should I let her be or try to help her?

Hey babe,

You should let an adult know what's going on. Either your parents or her parents or a school counselor. she could really hurt herself!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by morganak on 7/21/2009 4:20:17 PM

by morganak on 7/21/2009 4:20:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have this really cute dip dye skirt but i have know idea how to wear it. It's yellow, white and navy. Please Help!!!!!

Hey girl,

Try some cute dark demin shorts or crops and cute flats! That should be fab!

Mel

Melany T.

by bichonmo123 on 7/21/2009 3:00:10 PM

MODMODMODMOD!! My BFF is havig a camping sleepover party 2morrow night were all sleeping in her backyard in a tent, well my "Friend" is visiting and iam not sure if i really feel comfortable going to her party but I want to go and were best frieds so I don't know wat to do Iam not allowed to wear tampons and here party starts at 5:30 so I can;t just go with it!! What should I do???

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking!

Mel

Melany T.

by annaelizabeth on 7/21/2009 2:50:14 PM

~Mod & Girlies~ I would really love some help right now. Last night, on AIM, my BFF and I got into a conversation about how we would be sad if the other one died. She told me that she had thought of her cousin dyiing from cancer, and what if I got sick and died? She told me that she would be sad, because I'm the one person she can tell everything and that will always be there for her. Then, suddenly, she sad she had to go and logged off of AIM. Now, she hasn't responded to my text messages, and she should be awake by now. She has a history of cutting herself and she tried to kill herself once by jumping out the window. I'm worried that she might be hurting herslef or that maybe she even committed suicide.... I'm scared and extremely worried about her, and until she texts me back I won't feel any better. Can you help me by mabe giving me some advice on what to do, or what you think she might hve done? I'm so scared for my friend, and all I really want is some reassurence.

Hey girl,

You most def need to let an adult know what's going on! This is something you can't handle by yourself. I'm sure your friend is fine. But let her know she might want to start talking to a trusted adult about what she's going through!

Mel

Melany T.

by Kagura on 7/21/2009 2:25:20 PM

I have a question!
My friend, actually she's one of my best friends, is going through a really tough time. Her dad cheated on her mom, and they got a divorce. Now her dad is engaged to the other woman. (On top of that her crush totally ignores her since he found out he liked her)
I really think I do a good job when it comes to this. I never force her to talk about it, but I let her when she wants to. But do you think there's anything else I could do? I feel so bad because of all this, I know how hard it must be for her. Please MOD! Answer! Answer! Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswift on 7/21/2009 1:59:44 PM

MOD Its about "HIM" again okay i slept at my bffs house last night and all the suddden i got i got a restricted call and i answered and it was "HIM" he said my name and said i dont want to go out with you and i am all like wat r u talkin about and hes like amber u asked me out jus a min ago i even got the txt and i said no i didnt and then he said ya right and hung up after the call my friend said you were changin and i browed ur fone and txted him for u cuz u no u want to go our with him and i said her name and i am like How could u now hes nvr gonna talk to me evr again and i think to myself sure id go out with him but only if hed ask me but he never will now i am upset with both of them should i be tho

Hey girl,

I'm not totally sure what you're asking????

Mel

Melany T.

by raindropt15 on 7/21/2009 1:57:57 PM

Do you like to sing? Do you like to write songs? Do you like to do both? Then Club Song is the perfect place for you!

In Club Song you can share your songs and ideas, read Music News, make friends, and more!

Club Song is the ultimate place for singers/songwriters, or soon to be singers/songwriters.

Come check out Club Song now!

*C
*Club S
*Club
*Clu
*Cl
*C

by *ClubSong* on 7/21/2009 1:46:54 PM

U sound like an awesome pal. Smile

by readerhi1234 on 7/21/2009 1:30:12 PM

sorry girl

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

SmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 7/21/2009 1:18:04 PM