1 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

4 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

When a friend's fam is fighting...

One of my BFFs is really upset! Her parents are always fighting. I was over there once and they were screaming at each other on...

OMG!

First Comment?

I GIVE ADVICE

by miss_nerdie on 7/21/2009 10:30:37 AM

first comment?
i hope things get better for your friend!
C

G

!

!

!

!

by sammyk115 on 7/21/2009 10:20:55 AM

WOW! Iam sorry thats happing to you! I hope you figure stuff out, and that her parents don't have to split bcz that would kind of suck...good luck

by annaelizabeth on 7/21/2009 10:19:12 AM

Welcome to club PEACE GIRL! This club is all about fun stuff, including: Advice, quizzes, recipes, reviews, blogs, top 10 and MUCH MUCH more! Our sister clubs are club MOD, club GL, ClubChristianTeens, Club Beautiful, and club 22! Check out those clubs too!

club PEACE GIRL is a safe and fun filled environment for all girls! I’m crazy about this color: Required Join The Club!

Required All you have to do to join the club is comment saying you would like to! Also, if you become a member, please take part in our new member quiz, so we can get to know you!

NEW MEMBER QUIZ! *Note: If you do not feel comfortable giving out any of the following information, please don't worry! You will not be required to give out any personal info!* 1) Your name? 2) Your age? 3) Your grade? 4) Fav food? 5) Fav song? 6) Fav movie? 7) Fav book? 8) Anything else you want to share?

club PEACE GIRL: "peace-ing our world together".

JOIN TODAY!!!!JOIN TODAY!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!JOIN TO

by twinster323 on 7/21/2009 10:00:13 AM

CHECK OUT MY NEW PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by periodworrier17 on 7/21/2009 9:56:24 AM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ppl! who wants 2 talk...im bored....♥

by peacelovepuppies on 7/21/2009 9:49:22 AM

Come check out Club Fashion

we have polls quizzes

beauty and style tips

and daily advice

come join !!!!!!

by Club Fashion on 7/21/2009 9:42:38 AM

MOD
My brother has been really mean to me he hits me he orders me around and if i dont listen he hurts me. whenever my parents get home they dont believe me. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
h
he
hel
help
hel
he
h

Hey babe,

I'm sorry, that's a tough situation. My older brother was the same way growing up and now we're best friends, but for awhile it was awful! If it seems like it's pretty normal sibling rivalry, ignoring him might help a lot, but if it's getting really serious and your parents still don't believe you you might want to talk to an adult at your school or another family member about getting him to stop. Good luck!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by PizzaGirl on 7/21/2009 9:38:46 AM

Wow, i dont know what i'd do. Really good advice Cait!!

by superchatty101 on 7/21/2009 9:31:55 AM