AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

When a friend's fam is fighting...

One of my BFFs is really upset! Her parents are always fighting. I was over there once and they were screaming at each other on...

guys, i need help. i tried to post it on "tough stuff" but it didn't work. i think my bff is gay. her and i have been friends for 8 years and she NEVER talks about boys or anything. and another problem, i think she has a crush on me and it really freaks me out. leave a comment 2 help me or leave it on my file PLEASE Frown I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO!!!!!!

by hazelnutapril on 6/17/2011 2:15:54 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by crazyskater15 on 11/25/2009 4:58:05 PM

O.M.G My old boyfriend was like that but he fright for no reasons so werid so i broke up with him !! He soo mad at me now i don't care

peace out dogs Smile
bre

by Dolly275 on 8/21/2009 4:53:41 PM

Hey just to let you know, my parents got divorced when I was two and I didn't move away or anything.
She'll probably have primary custody which means she gets to see both 'rents equally

by charlieghsingergal on 8/5/2009 4:01:03 PM

The other day my mom was driving me to a my friends house and shes like is she doing alright? And then i was like well why wouldn't she ? she was like her parents have been fighting lately. my mom told me not to bring it up but should i if i want to be a good friend ?

by Kenn on 7/28/2009 9:23:25 PM

HHHHHHHHEEEEYYYYYY GIRLIES!!!!
I'm a member of a club called Club*Alt and I have the position of Ms.Mod. So if any of you girls need advice, I'm all ears!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will answer ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

by musicrox on 7/27/2009 5:27:02 PM

thats so sad!!!

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 7/25/2009 2:20:47 PM

The best thing you can do right now is to just be there for her and know that she can always come to you for help. You should tell you friend to talk to her mom and suggest seeing a marriage counsler.

by dakoreo19 on 7/25/2009 12:45:05 PM

wow, that is really tough. My best friend is going through the exact same thing. they usted to be a really close family now it has split into two sides. she has sided with her dad, and her sister and mother have taken their side. And this is the fouth time they said theyre gonna get a divorce, its been back and forth for the last few months. I feel really bad for her, cuse she thinks its her fault, but she cant see its really not.I try to help her out best i can, but idk what else to do... any advice?

by xo13b1o3 on 7/24/2009 5:52:55 PM

WOW thats a big prob but why do u think u nned to help this is between ur friends parents. and u shouldnt be all upset and thinking u have to do something to help how about u and ur friend go have a girls night out go to a party meet some friends somewhere just try and get ur fruend out of the house and have a good time this will be good for u to have fun and let me know how everything goes

by robi#7 on 7/24/2009 4:00:51 PM

hi everyone

by i_luv_softball on 7/23/2009 8:35:51 PM

MOD------MOD------MOD-----
My parents are divorcing, and I guess I am okay with it because I know that I'll get through it, but it will be tough. But my problem is that Im in a different state with my mom staying with relatives, while my dad is back home. He keeps calling my cellphone and keep wanting to talk,but for some reason I dont want to talk to him. What should I do?
HELP-------HELP-------HELP-----

Hey girl!  It's natural that you don't feel like you want to talk to him because things are changing and you're upset that your parents are divorcing.  But, just because their marriage isn't working out doesn't meant they don't still love and care about you.  Pick up and talk to him.  He's probably worrying about you.  You don't have to talk a ton, but I'm sure he'd love to know you're alright.  Best, Kristen
Kristen Y.

by Ashleybeexo on 7/23/2009 4:23:19 PM

Hey Mod, I'm getting my ears RE-periced today because I took the earings out for a while and they grew over.But I just need one re-done,But I forget how long you have untill your allowed to change them.. And I really wanna wear my Monkey Earings b4 school starts. HelP? Thnx.

Hey girl,

You have to wait six weeks before you can change the post! Remember to clean them everyday!

Mel

Melany T.

by Smile_if_U-want on 7/23/2009 7:58:57 AM

Aww, That sucks. Devorces are scary. I wouldn't know but from the looks of them. Sorry u have 2 go through this and wish the best of luck from me 2 ur friend.

by Smile_if_U-want on 7/23/2009 7:57:04 AM

@me girl, I know what you mean!\
Before GL had the member function, all teh comments had to do with the post or problems people had. Now they all say COMMENT MY PROFILE or I GIVE GREAT ADVICE.
GL has become a place to advertise.
Y'all should make forums or something.

by coolerthanyouperson on 7/22/2009 10:50:18 PM

MOD & GIRLS
Hello, everyone.
I have a little problem.
What should I wear on the first day?
Laughing

by coolerthanyouperson on 7/22/2009 10:46:14 PM

Mod-
Why are there so many clubs? It seems like
their taking up GL!
Isn't there a way to slow them down or something?
God bless~

Hey girl, there are so many clubs because girls find it interesting to meet people with a common purpose. However, this is not under my control.
<3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by me girl on 7/22/2009 6:31:50 PM

Aw I'm sorry!!! I bet you will do just fine tho!!! You seem like a good friend, and I wish you and her good luck!!! Smile

by mwedancegrl125 on 7/22/2009 1:48:57 PM

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey peeps! anyone who watches 16 and pregnant come to my profile!

jeeze i <3 that show!

by HEARTSYgirl on 7/22/2009 1:22:16 AM

Mod-
i'm overweight, but i'm always trying to eat right. it NEVER works though. i dont feel guilty when i eat bad or dont work out. that pulls me down! i wear skinny jeans everyday, and i just got a new pair and i think they look good. but, i just got them and already have worn them, so if i lose weight, what will i do! my mom will be mad that i bought those jeans!

Hey babe, I think your mom will be proud of you for working on your health so no, if you lose weight I don't think she'll be mad about the jeans. Maybe she'll even buy you a new pair for all your effort! Don't worry about it until it's a problem, just enjoy them for now!
katelin s.

by treehugger74 on 7/21/2009 11:18:15 PM

Hey got your bff's back,
I no it's really hard and it hurts to see your BFF hurt or sad. The most important thing you can do for her is to be there for her. Just having a friend their for you can make a world of difference(It did 4 me). The sad thing is that you can't change her parents or what's going to happen but, you can help her ease the pain by listening and telling her it will be alright. Hope for the best but, prepare for the worst so cherish her friendship every day and it will be alright. It will be. True friends always are friends no matter what. Good luck!

by Ari or Ana? on 7/21/2009 10:18:30 PM

hey hey i LOVE comments on my profile Smile

by blue-eyed-beauty on 7/21/2009 10:12:50 PM

my parents got divorced when i was 4. the whole situation though is much more than that. its seriously the most complicated and twisted thing i have or ever will experience. a LOT of dramatic things happened, and still r. even 10 yrs after the whole argument even started. its really horrible. but i use my friend as a therapist.lol. so yeah...

by blue-eyed-beauty on 7/21/2009 10:11:41 PM

MOD !
I want to get my brows done , but I'm not sure if I should get them professinaly done or waxed? Which hurts more, and which has a better result ? Thanks

Hey babe, read the great info here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/19/bushy-eyebrow-help.aspx
katelin s.

by Facebooker1240 on 7/21/2009 10:11:13 PM

Wow thats like the best advice for this kind of situation! I totally agree, good luck!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 7/21/2009 10:03:43 PM

MOD!
I'm starting junior high in a month...
1. ) How do I make friends???
2. ) I have swimming 2 or three times a week...what about my period???
3. ) On the first day of school, where do I sit @ lunch???
Thanx!

Hey babe, just be as friendly, confident and open-minded as possible. Remember, every one else is in the same boat so you'll make friends easily. If you have your period when you swim, use a tampon. If you're not comfortable with tampons, you can use a pad and just take your undies off right before you swim and stick them back on right after. It'll be ok for that amount of time and you'll be fine in the water.
katelin s.

by tap_dancer on 7/21/2009 10:01:24 PM

OMG! Wow thats the same thing thats happening with my bff but she always come over my house 2 get away from it all!

by Ptomecya07 on 7/21/2009 9:38:32 PM

i'm writing a book check out my profile and tell me what you think

by TheJournal on 7/21/2009 7:41:59 PM

Club Weightless:
Hey everyone! I’m ShiaFan, and I’m making a club called Club Weightless. Weightless is a song by the band All Time Low. This club is for fans of ATL, writers, or aspiring singers and songwriters. Tell me your stories about meeting ATL, or post your songs on my profile. I’m just like you guys, all three. So join as soon as you can!!! Don’t worry I’m not gonna be a total jerk and steal what you wrote. I’m also gonna need a vice president, in charge of helping to recruit people. I will check GL as often as I possibly can. And remember, first come first serve, so tell me if you want to be VP now!!! Luv ya grls!!!
~ShiaFan~

by ShiaFan on 7/21/2009 6:58:57 PM

MOD~~
I have this friend, Anna, and we've been friends since 1st grade (we're going into 9th). But she can be kind of nasty, and controlling. She's always been that way, I used to be basically controlled by her because I used to be super shy and quiet but then I realized I didn't like what she was doing so I stopped following her every order. She's been in my class every other year since 5th grade, and we're basically only friends when she's in my class, if we're not in the same class we don't really talk, but when we are in the same class we just pick up where we left off, it's a little weird. Well anyways, this last school year, me and Sarah (one of Anna's other best friends) became best friends too, so we all kinda hung out together, but me and Sarah hung out more with each other then with Anna, because we've both had problems with her rude and snottiness. So, I think Anna's jealous, but instead of taking it out on both of us, she just takes it out on me! Like the last sleepover we were at, she kinda left me out of the fun, she and Sarah just kept laughing together and they were having a lot of fun, and Anna kept saying I needed to lighten up, and she just kept making comments about how Sarah is more fun than me, and Sarah is better at this than me, and stuff like that. And Sarah just went along with it, which she always does because she doesn't want to be picked on either. Anna doesn't think what she's saying is bad, but it hurt my feelings, and I almost cried and I wanted to go home, but I didn't. Overall, it was an awful sleepover and I couldn't wait to get home because Anna was being just downright mean!
Now I'm going to another one of her sleepovers on Thursday, and I'm nervous that they'll leave me out again. Should I just ignore her comments and try to brush them off? Should I even be her friend anymore? I don't even know if I want to be, because I don't deserve a friend like that. What do you think I should do??
I'm really sorry it's so long! Thanks Smile

Hey babe,

Next time she's being rude to you, call her on it, though you might not want to do it at a sleepover at her house. she's probably jealous that you and sarah are getting to be friends and feels threatened by it. Try to include her in your activities with sarah so she won't feel so worried about it.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by emi.jade.b. on 7/21/2009 6:47:24 PM

MOD!!!!I have an old best friend of six years. We are no longer really friends, but I still care for her and don't want to see anything bad happen to her. The problem is she's been drinking a lot, doing all types of drugs and sleeping with different guys every night. She always ignores me when I try to talk to her. What should I do? Should I let her be or try to help her?

Hey babe,

You should let an adult know what's going on. Either your parents or her parents or a school counselor. she could really hurt herself!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by morganak on 7/21/2009 4:20:17 PM

by morganak on 7/21/2009 4:20:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have this really cute dip dye skirt but i have know idea how to wear it. It's yellow, white and navy. Please Help!!!!!

Hey girl,

Try some cute dark demin shorts or crops and cute flats! That should be fab!

Mel

Melany T.

by bichonmo123 on 7/21/2009 3:00:10 PM

MODMODMODMOD!! My BFF is havig a camping sleepover party 2morrow night were all sleeping in her backyard in a tent, well my "Friend" is visiting and iam not sure if i really feel comfortable going to her party but I want to go and were best frieds so I don't know wat to do Iam not allowed to wear tampons and here party starts at 5:30 so I can;t just go with it!! What should I do???

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking!

Mel

Melany T.

by annaelizabeth on 7/21/2009 2:50:14 PM

~Mod & Girlies~ I would really love some help right now. Last night, on AIM, my BFF and I got into a conversation about how we would be sad if the other one died. She told me that she had thought of her cousin dyiing from cancer, and what if I got sick and died? She told me that she would be sad, because I'm the one person she can tell everything and that will always be there for her. Then, suddenly, she sad she had to go and logged off of AIM. Now, she hasn't responded to my text messages, and she should be awake by now. She has a history of cutting herself and she tried to kill herself once by jumping out the window. I'm worried that she might be hurting herslef or that maybe she even committed suicide.... I'm scared and extremely worried about her, and until she texts me back I won't feel any better. Can you help me by mabe giving me some advice on what to do, or what you think she might hve done? I'm so scared for my friend, and all I really want is some reassurence.

Hey girl,

You most def need to let an adult know what's going on! This is something you can't handle by yourself. I'm sure your friend is fine. But let her know she might want to start talking to a trusted adult about what she's going through!

Mel

Melany T.

by Kagura on 7/21/2009 2:25:20 PM

I have a question!
My friend, actually she's one of my best friends, is going through a really tough time. Her dad cheated on her mom, and they got a divorce. Now her dad is engaged to the other woman. (On top of that her crush totally ignores her since he found out he liked her)
I really think I do a good job when it comes to this. I never force her to talk about it, but I let her when she wants to. But do you think there's anything else I could do? I feel so bad because of all this, I know how hard it must be for her. Please MOD! Answer! Answer! Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswift on 7/21/2009 1:59:44 PM

MOD Its about "HIM" again okay i slept at my bffs house last night and all the suddden i got i got a restricted call and i answered and it was "HIM" he said my name and said i dont want to go out with you and i am all like wat r u talkin about and hes like amber u asked me out jus a min ago i even got the txt and i said no i didnt and then he said ya right and hung up after the call my friend said you were changin and i browed ur fone and txted him for u cuz u no u want to go our with him and i said her name and i am like How could u now hes nvr gonna talk to me evr again and i think to myself sure id go out with him but only if hed ask me but he never will now i am upset with both of them should i be tho

Hey girl,

I'm not totally sure what you're asking????

Mel

Melany T.

by raindropt15 on 7/21/2009 1:57:57 PM

Do you like to sing? Do you like to write songs? Do you like to do both? Then Club Song is the perfect place for you!

In Club Song you can share your songs and ideas, read Music News, make friends, and more!

Club Song is the ultimate place for singers/songwriters, or soon to be singers/songwriters.

Come check out Club Song now!

*C
*Club S
*Club
*Clu
*Cl
*C

by *ClubSong* on 7/21/2009 1:46:54 PM

U sound like an awesome pal. Smile

by readerhi1234 on 7/21/2009 1:30:12 PM

sorry girl

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

SmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 7/21/2009 1:18:04 PM

I am stuck in the same sitch, except it is more complicated...

by hyperpuppy on 7/21/2009 12:53:16 PM

that is so sad. i feel so bad for her.

22d comment?

by iamacityfarmgirl on 7/21/2009 12:14:54 PM

hey girlys!

CLUB PEACE LOVE FASHION ADVICE!
is a new club i made!
it is going to be really fun i will give advice on fashion boys and other stuff!

in this club i will soon pick MODS and advice givers for each section of advice topics

you can express ur feelings here and make new and wonderful friends!:]

i will hav surveys quizzes polls and much more

so stop by my profile and leave me a comment ill get back to u ASAP

hope you join

Dianne,
Peace Love Fashion Advice!!<33

by dianne202197 on 7/21/2009 11:49:03 AM

my bff is constantly fighting with her mom and dad when i come over. all i can do is sit there and then the parents bring me in the fight saying " doesn't she do that all the time?" its crazy and sometimes she even goes and cries in her room and locks it making sure no one including me can go in!

by peanutslush on 7/21/2009 11:49:01 AM

mod
i want to be friends with this girl that i met through a friend she seems really nice..... she's 2 yrs oldr than me. how can we become buds??
and one of my friends (not close) is sad and idk y... so, i wanted to send her a message saying it's going to be ok. but, idk wht to say.... Frown i'm not good at this kind of thing....
thanks!!!

Hey babe,

Try to find common interests with this girl you want to be friends with - maybe you like the same movies or music or books - and find opportunities to talk to her about them or invite her to hang out with you and do something you both like. You'll bond much quicker if you have something in common. As for your sad friend, I'm sure she would appreciate even a quick text or e-mail just letting her know that you're thinking of her and hoping she'll be okay. Just keep it simple. Anything you do will probably make her feel a lot better.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by blondie323 on 7/21/2009 11:42:58 AM

Thats really tough.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

by Abriella123 on 7/21/2009 11:40:38 AM

aww my friend is always fighting with her mom and bro Frown

by Photochickie on 7/21/2009 11:17:24 AM

HEY have you heard of the newest and kewelest club on GL club chick talk u girlies can be yourself and have fun i really hope you join to join just go to the club profile clubchicktalk

HOPE YOU JOIN!!!

by bballer51 on 7/21/2009 11:14:00 AM

Today's Verse:

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Want to start getting daily (or weekly) reminders of God's love on your profile? Sign up here! Smile Smile

by DailyVerse on 7/21/2009 11:08:06 AM

MOD hey u guys give awesome advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile

by bunny128 on 7/21/2009 10:31:01 AM

OMG!

First Comment?

I GIVE ADVICE

by miss_nerdie on 7/21/2009 10:30:37 AM

first comment?
i hope things get better for your friend!
C

G

!

!

!

!

by sammyk115 on 7/21/2009 10:20:55 AM

WOW! Iam sorry thats happing to you! I hope you figure stuff out, and that her parents don't have to split bcz that would kind of suck...good luck

by annaelizabeth on 7/21/2009 10:19:12 AM

Welcome to club PEACE GIRL! This club is all about fun stuff, including: Advice, quizzes, recipes, reviews, blogs, top 10 and MUCH MUCH more! Our sister clubs are club MOD, club GL, ClubChristianTeens, Club Beautiful, and club 22! Check out those clubs too!

club PEACE GIRL is a safe and fun filled environment for all girls! I’m crazy about this color: Required Join The Club!

Required All you have to do to join the club is comment saying you would like to! Also, if you become a member, please take part in our new member quiz, so we can get to know you!

NEW MEMBER QUIZ! *Note: If you do not feel comfortable giving out any of the following information, please don't worry! You will not be required to give out any personal info!* 1) Your name? 2) Your age? 3) Your grade? 4) Fav food? 5) Fav song? 6) Fav movie? 7) Fav book? 8) Anything else you want to share?

club PEACE GIRL: "peace-ing our world together".

JOIN TODAY!!!!JOIN TODAY!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!JOIN TO

by twinster323 on 7/21/2009 10:00:13 AM

CHECK OUT MY NEW PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by periodworrier17 on 7/21/2009 9:56:24 AM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ppl! who wants 2 talk...im bored....♥

by peacelovepuppies on 7/21/2009 9:49:22 AM

Come check out Club Fashion

we have polls quizzes

beauty and style tips

and daily advice

come join !!!!!!

by Club Fashion on 7/21/2009 9:42:38 AM

MOD
My brother has been really mean to me he hits me he orders me around and if i dont listen he hurts me. whenever my parents get home they dont believe me. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
h
he
hel
help
hel
he
h

Hey babe,

I'm sorry, that's a tough situation. My older brother was the same way growing up and now we're best friends, but for awhile it was awful! If it seems like it's pretty normal sibling rivalry, ignoring him might help a lot, but if it's getting really serious and your parents still don't believe you you might want to talk to an adult at your school or another family member about getting him to stop. Good luck!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by PizzaGirl on 7/21/2009 9:38:46 AM

Wow, i dont know what i'd do. Really good advice Cait!!

by superchatty101 on 7/21/2009 9:31:55 AM

wow i feel bad for her!

by lootiegal on 7/21/2009 9:17:33 AM

awww. thats tough. but you seem like a great friend! Smile

-Becca-

by Becca13 on 7/21/2009 8:57:40 AM

Just gotta be there for her!
it is truly the only thing that makes a difference!

by Swimmmer4Life on 7/21/2009 7:35:02 AM