11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

listen....that advice, to walk by and smile and be confident, seriously do that, when i really liked this guy whenever he looked at me i got nervous and acted like i wasnt looking back, if he waved (he didnt but.......still) i probly wouldnt have waved back i would pretend to be invisible, also if people ask you if you like them....dont say no if you do, 1)maybe he likes you back or 2) they might start rumors, just tell them (confidently)"yea, i think hes cute" just shrug them off, even if they will tell. i didnt do this and i regret it soooo much!

by rejected :( on 6/16/2010 7:22:27 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by crazyskater15 on 11/25/2009 4:57:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WOR

by crazyskater15 on 11/25/2009 4:57:24 PM

Hey everybody. I need comments on my profile. I have absolutely none Cry so if you leave a comment on my profile, Ill get back to you, and check out your profile too!

by ♥Randomchickx81♥ on 10/23/2009 10:53:45 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! PLEASE HELP ME! IM DESPERATE! okay, so heres the sitch: Whenever i get a new secret of my own, i can never keep it. i tell my BFFs first, but then i end up telling the people i cant trust, and it just all goes downhill from there. Its weird how i can keep other people's secrets, but i can't keep my OWN secrets. This is SUPER weird, and i need it to stop, because everytime i like someone new, or get a secret that i DONT want the whole world to know, i end up telling everyone. im pretty sure this isnt normal. How can i stop telling my own secrets? Thanks! Sincerely, Saphira

Hey missy, I think the reason you tell people your secrets is because you feel you need to get it out. So instead of telling it to someone, write it down. Get a diary if you don't already have one and jot down your secret. That way you'll get it out of your system without anyone knowing what it is. And whenever you get the urge to tell someone, stop and think about the consequences. Think  about everyone knowing your secret and it going downhill from there. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by ♥Randomchickx81♥ on 10/23/2009 10:50:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm friends with this girl and she's been going out with one of our BGF for almost a year. But they recently broke up and she says she's pregnant with his baby. I really like him and I think he likes me too, but if we go out i think it might hurt her alot. They both seem really depressed... What can I do? If I go out with him she'll be more depressed and if I don't he'll stay depressed and that makes me kinda depressed to. Any idea what to do?

Hey babe,

I think they both have a lot more to worry about if they're going to have a baby together. I think it would be best to let them work through all the tough times they're going to have before you make a move with him, even if you both like each other. It will be really important for him to help his ex with whatever she decides to do about the baby and having another gf to worry about will probably not help. support him as a friend for now.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by tianicole97 on 10/21/2009 8:31:18 PM

my friends do it all the time im going into middle school and i know its going 2 get worse l0l

xoxo mel Smile

by x_tastii_cake_x on 9/6/2009 9:17:29 PM

Hey Gurlies
visit my profile i go on everyday and if you comment on mine i comment on yours im a really good friend so check mine out

by DoggiesSavanna on 8/17/2009 6:51:00 PM

OMG I *totally* understand. I would start being careful about what you say around your friends and others, sure you may trust them but they might squeal!

Or it might be the signals your giving out, who knows!?!?

xoxo ~rachel~

by RachelWazHere on 8/15/2009 7:42:38 PM

HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.

♥, Sarah