1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

1 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4thā€¦ Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus šŸŠ: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

MOD MOD MOD ! Alright, I have some friend trouble. I'll be talking with my friend about her coming over and she'll agree and we'll have everything planned, and at the last minute something comes up. The other day my friend R was going to come over and she said she had to help get ready for her sister's wedding, so I was upset. Later that day I was talking via internet to another friend, B, who said she was dissapointed because R invited her to her house the same day I invited R to mine! It happens all the time, and afterwards I'll find out she was hanging out with other friends or guys. It makes me feel SO lousy but we've been friends for so long, i don't know what to do. Please help!

Hey girl,

You totally need to sit down and talk to her. Be honest when you tell her how you feel. I'm sure she'll understand!

Mel

Melany T.

by crystal_rain on 8/11/2009 9:41:07 AM

Maybe it's not a single person who tells everybody else who your crush is maybe people just notice they way you look at your crush and notice how you act around them

by lilAngel_96 on 7/29/2009 10:42:00 PM

girly i hate that to my bff does that n for instence she like the dude first then gotover him when her new bf came but when i said i liked him she kept callin him mean names yeah i know wat ur goin threw it sucks

by dirtbikesrock on 7/29/2009 7:08:01 PM

Omg that happens to me a lot. I hate when it happens.

by summergirl1013 on 7/29/2009 9:50:44 AM

hey don't sweat it. ya it's embarassing. but it's life. maybe ur crush likes u too! and now since he knows u like him, he'll have more confidence to ask u out. so when stuff happens like that, try to think of it in a positve way. but it can be embarrasing, but just try to ignore it. if u ignore it more, the less people will talk about it.

by HollisterChick101 on 7/29/2009 3:06:57 AM

I know exactly how you feel. The guy I like now knows I like him because of 1 of my guy friends. The last guy I liked knew becaus of 1 of my guy friends. But the guy I liked in 5th grade knew because my best friend told him.

by Nicole .S. on 7/28/2009 12:10:16 PM

hey! i give advice on almost evrything! just comment on my porfile with your problem and i will comment back on yours! hope to help you soon!

by trackkbabe on 7/27/2009 6:58:17 PM

by trackkbabe on 7/27/2009 6:57:55 PM

HHHHHHHHEEEEYYYYYY GIRLIES!!!!
I'm a member of a club called Club*Alt and I have the position of Ms.Mod. So if any of you girls need advice, I'm all ears!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will answer ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day!

by musicrox on 7/27/2009 5:15:40 PM

I have a friend who knows I like this guy.She is well aware of it,but she still flirts with him.It makes me mad,because she is prettier then me in a way.The worst part is,she has a BF!!Can you help me decide what to do?

Hey babe,

Tell your friend that she's hurting your feelings. she might not even know she's flirting and will stop right away if you ask her.

xoxo Allie