10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

12 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

HEY! Please comment my profile. i give REALLY GREAT ADVICE on ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING even my friends say so!!! and i give truthful advice, to! lol PLEASE COMMENTTT THANKS!

by wbl~soccer~08 on 7/26/2009 10:10:28 PM

wow! do u give any hints accidently???

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 7/26/2009 9:24:32 AM

oh babe that sucks!!!

by Piggi on 7/26/2009 12:38:31 AM

thats kinda like me coz i have a good friend but hes cant keep a single secret it annoys me!

by aussie1300 on 7/26/2009 12:26:33 AM

check out my profile!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by iloveicarly1 on 7/25/2009 5:12:29 PM

Don't stweat it the best is if it is already out and heading to your crush tell him before it gets to him.And if you like someone keep it to yourself if you write it on paper it is likely if you friends come over they may see it so keep it to your self.
falloutgirl101

by falloutgirl101 on 7/25/2009 12:54:00 PM

Check

Out

My

Profile!!!!!!!!!!!!

by RMLuvvr on 7/25/2009 12:43:32 PM

Wow I hav the same problem. This boy is so cute ,thats an under statement. He's HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!He doesn't even notice me it's sad.

by anutietori on 7/25/2009 12:39:48 AM

MOD My friend is super clingy, and is also kind of mean. What should I do?

Hey girlie, sounds like a complicated case. I've been in this situation before and it can be hard breaking something like this to a bud. Sit your friend down and let her know that you love having them as a friend but need some space sometime. And break it to them gently that they are mean. Hopes this helps!

Lynae P.

by shrimpsauce on 7/24/2009 9:11:13 PM

Ok if someone keeps telling who ur crushin on it may be a friend because they know the signs of u crushing on a guy and always see u doing them around another guy. So next time u have a new crush act different around them each time u get a new crush and no one will ever be able to tell that u like them and do not tell anyone that u do that and ur secret crush will never get out again.

by Star53 on 7/24/2009 8:14:06 PM