Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

3 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

4 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

ohmygoodness that happens to me all the time. this time, i have kept my crush a secret from everyone, but i think a few people have guessed. at least guys are totaly blind. as if thats a good thing...

by katibeth2013 on 7/24/2009 3:12:17 PM

Thats just like me i tell my friend and a day later everyone knows...the only one that doesn't do that is my bff

by hollymay98 on 7/24/2009 2:49:18 PM

Hey girls!theres a new club! the TwilightSagaClub!
or T.S.C!!!!come on and enter!Here you can talk about the books,the movies.& stuff about it. I also post info about the movie too! so, come and enter!

by TwilightSagaClub on 7/24/2009 11:28:46 AM

Know how you feel! Last year, my old friend who moved away came back, and I had this awkward crush on her brother. I told absolutely nobody. Then, a while later, i hear one of my more popular friends is in the courtyard asking him out for me. (at this point, I'm thinking "!?!?!") So I had out there, storming mad, and ask what on earth shes doing, and how she knew. Turns out her and her other friends just wanted to ask him out for some random person, and my name got thrown in... So... ask before you kill your bff over it lol

by nightwind on 7/24/2009 12:23:05 AM

yeah this happens to me too. Smile

by megabegabyte on 7/23/2009 6:23:20 PM

thats bad! i am so sorry!

by Photochickie on 7/23/2009 4:04:12 PM

This happens to me all the time!! I liked these 3 guys at once one time, and one of them told the other two guys, who told each other, then they all knew I liked them all! Talk about embarrasing!

by clarinetgrl249 on 7/23/2009 4:00:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
This is getting REALLY annoying! I used to invite my friend (let's call her Sally) Sally over all of the time for a sleepover. Just her and me. Then in the middle of the night (when I would be asleep) Sally would randomly start crying. Then she'd wake me up to ask if she could call her mom. MY MOM would have to drive her home EVERY time. Now she only spends the night if another friend is. It's really annoying, because I can spend that night at her house when it's just me and her. How do I get her to spend the night without another friend over?

Hey girl!  It sounds like your friend may get nervous about sleepovers, and that's totally okay.  It can definitely be frustrating, but try to be patient with her.  She'll change in her own time.  Maybe next time she spends the night, try to stay up with her until she's asleep.  Then, maybe, she'll be able to make it through the night without stressing out.  Good luck! Kristen
Kristen Y.

by memory975 on 7/23/2009 2:17:24 PM

well i say suck up and just come out and tell him your self... i did it and now me and my boyfried have makeout partys AAAAAALLLLLLL the time!!!!

by Dancer360 on 7/23/2009 10:06:24 AM

I hate telling my friends who I like because they usually end up not liking him for one reason or another, and then they make fun of me for it for the next ten minutes. Then, of course they throw out "I don't like anyone" whenever I ask them. I usually just try to keep it to myself, it's safer that way.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/23/2009 3:44:40 AM