2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

MOD MOD MOD What color clothes goes well with black hair and tannish skin??

Hey girl,

I love bright colors and I most def think that would look great on you! Try blues and greens.

Mel

Melany T.

by japanesegirl101 on 7/23/2009 1:50:24 AM

That was really great advice!

by jawbreakerrx3 on 7/22/2009 11:57:00 PM

sounds horible!

by iloveicarly1 on 7/22/2009 10:40:12 PM

Thank You very Much! Smile
~Madeline

by cowsgomoo on 7/22/2009 10:39:21 PM

MOD!
I'm in high school and I pretty much carry around my locker all day. I need a cute affordable messanger bag or cross shoulder bag. I really hate walmart so I wont got there. Do you know where I could get a cute one?
Thanks
Madeline

Hey girl,

We actually have a whole article coming out on that this Friday. Check back on our Style section to see our top picks Smile!
Caitlin R.

by cowsgomoo on 7/22/2009 10:24:52 PM

*****MOD*****
I have quick question- which would be a better method to pop a zit...? Cleaning your face then popping it, or popping it and then cleaning your face? Thanks for your help! Smile

Hey girl,

Eek Popping pimples is pretty tricky. I would clean, pop and clean but only if you MUST. Otherwise be patient and it should go away in a few days.
Caitlin R.

by u+me=love on 7/22/2009 9:54:44 PM

That's terrible!!! I blush really easy, so when someone asks me when I have a crush, I always blush, and then they ask me who it is and I always blush the answer!!

by soccer28q on 7/22/2009 9:34:17 PM

MOD MOD M0D Ok I don't know what to do, my bff, that has been my bff since kindergarten, is starting to insult me and make fun of other people. The other day we were flipping thru my yearbook, and we came to the page with my picture on it, she was looking at the page for a while and suddenly she said, "This girl over here is the cutest girl in your class." while she pointed to someone who was NOT ME!!!! Then she looked again and said, "Sorry but she's cuter than you." She also always makes fun of people and calls them names(Not to their face). I just don't get it, she used to be so nice, and now she acts all funny, oh ya and i talked to her about it, she said sorry, but she still does stuff anyway, i want to ditch her, but we are doing a summer camp together and a dance camp together.

Uh oh...looks like you and your bestie are growing apart a little bit. I would try distancing yourself from her. Sure you gotta spend some time with her at camp, but try making new friends, too.  Have a little talk with your girl and tell her (nicely!) that she should be nicer.
Caitlin R.

by volley♥it! on 7/22/2009 9:32:20 PM

ok u see i kinda have thxact opposit problem! well not really but sortaish... u see i like my bgf and i know that if i tell someone they will deffinatly tell him so i dont tell anyone! so i kinda make up some stupid storyes about how i like more that one person (but i NEVER give names) so people start makeing assuptions about who i like or even worse they pick who they think "i look good with" IT IS SOOOO ANNOYING! what should i do!?

Hey girl, I say, tell someone! Don't you want to find out whether he likes you or not? Also, it is annoying that people are assuming things so come clean and let them know!
<3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by Jasper_rox12 on 7/22/2009 8:58:46 PM

Hello Girlies!!

Wanna make a new GL friend that has a ton in common with you?

Then join in on the friend match up! Any girl on GL can join! Simply ask to join and you'll get a little questionairre to fill out. Return that to a specified profile (Club MOD Board Members) and within days, you will be matched with a great gal pal who has the same interests as you!

Join today!!