6 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

7 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

hehe i give major signals... it's funny to watch but not the rumor part.

by hyperpuppy on 7/22/2009 8:46:11 PM

I had a horrible incident in 6th grade when a good friend (or so I thought) spread o rumor about me and him. Its been years and I still have a hard time telling my friends secrets about me.

by larkibabi on 7/22/2009 7:46:31 PM

hey girls!!
i really need comments on my profile! (i have none)
so if you would please comment on my profile and i will def comment on yours!!!

by dance1349 on 7/22/2009 6:20:40 PM

i used to have a friend who would tell my crush that i like him!!! so im not friends with her any more!!

comment on my profile and i will do the same for u!!!

by Rome_Lover101 on 7/22/2009 6:19:53 PM

I don't get it. If you truly don't tell anyone and if you truly don't act like you're crushing on so-and-so, then nobody can tell! Maybe you show it too much or you let it slip... imo...

<3 Cassie

by cassieann23 on 7/22/2009 5:40:03 PM

Whats a good way to get friends on here? I don't have one yet

Hey girl, you can joins clubs or simply right a comment to ask girls to check out your profile and become friends. You just have to let the other girls know that you're looking for some friends by posting comments and writing on clubs that interest you. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by crazy-is-me on 7/22/2009 5:16:40 PM

that buggers me!!!!!

by crazychica101 on 7/22/2009 5:14:40 PM

that does suck come check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by LipstickLover101makeup101 on 7/22/2009 4:34:02 PM

That sucks. I actually don't like anyone....I think!lol I kinda like one of my guy friends.

by nerdykitty97 on 7/22/2009 4:16:56 PM

Last year in 7th grade we picked a locker partner from our study lab class. My best friend Lauren was in my class so I partnered with her. This year for 8th grade, i think we can be with ANYBODY. and I have another best friend named Annie. Annie wants to be my locker partner this year and so does Lauren. Then Annie said we could be with guys this year and I was thinking about being with my boyfriend, Tyler. Even if we broke up, we are still best friends. Annie was gonna be with her bf but not anymore. But I think I'd want to be with a girl ya know? Anyways, what do I say? They both want to be my locker partner and I dont want one of them to be mad at me. Frown please help!

Hey girl! You could try telling Lauren that because you were with her last year, you thought it would only be fair to be with Annie this year. To help your friend out though, try finding someone else that she could be with.

xx katy
Katy J.

by sportygirly23 on 7/22/2009 4:02:17 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?