AN HOUR AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

Don't make the fact that you like someone so clear, just be yourself!

by Phia448 on 7/22/2009 3:50:21 PM

(a couple of my friends do this btw)
i invite them over to hang out but at the last minute or sometimes when i call and ask them where they are, the say something came up. their aunt came to town unexpectedly, their guitar lessons got switched, they have to babysit their sister are some excuses i've heard. i know these are good reasons it's just that it happens EVERYTIME almost. is something wrong??

Hey girl! Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to tell you as to whether or not these are valid excuses or not. However, the best you can do is  trust that your friends aren't lying to you and continue to try to make plans with them. If it's just a select few of your friends that do it, try making plans with the friends that don't cancel on the last minute.

xx katy
Katy J.

by kgirlpanda on 7/22/2009 3:48:06 PM

Omg!!!Same here....i decided to tell my supposedly "BFF" and she ended up telling a whole bunch of people!!!!!!

by Carina.Star on 7/22/2009 3:38:05 PM

There are SO many clubs on GL, and sometimes you feel that can't just choose one! This is the perfect club for you! You get to make friends, get advice, read our 7 Things You Gotta Do, see the awesome styles we find, read reviews and articles, see our book club, take surveys and polls, blog, and most importantly... LIVE, LOVE, and LAUGH!

So come check out -and possibly join- our club! See you there!

*Live
*LiveLove
*LiveLoveLaugh
*LiveLoveLaughClub
*LiveLoveLaughClub*
*LiveLoveLaughClub
*LiveLoveLaugh
*LiveLove
*Live

*LiveLoveLaughClub Prez Sammi*

by *LiveLoveLaughClub* on 7/22/2009 2:59:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i really like this guy. i want out with him for three days at the end of the school year, bbut he broke up with me bc he didn't know me that well. it really hurt me n for the last days of school i couldn't even look at him without getting tears in my eyes. since then we have talked a lot n become good friends. recently i have relized that i still have VERY strong feelings for. he wanted to know who i liked n i told him. he told me that he wasn't saying "no" but that he thought he should be single at the moment. Do u think he still likes me?? is he just saying no bc it's summer?? please help i'm really confused.
sorry it's so long

Hey girl! Guys can definitely be hard to read so it's hard to know for sure. My thoughts are that he needs time to think because he is confused with his own emotions. However, he also may be worried about hurting you again because he cares so much about you as a friend and is happy to have built up a great friendship with you. It's hard to know for sure, but I would suggest not bringing up a relationship with him again for a while so that way he's able to think but keep things really normal on the friend front.

xx katy
Katy J.

by littlemiss139 on 7/22/2009 2:59:01 PM

Do you like to sing? Do you like to write songs? Do you like to do both? Then Club Song is the perfect place for you!

In Club Song you can share your songs and ideas, read Music News, make friends, and more!

Club Song is the ultimate place for singers/songwriters, or soon to be singers/songwriters.

Come check out Club Song now!

*C
*Club S
*Club
*Clu
*Cl
*C

by *ClubSong* on 7/22/2009 2:35:59 PM

Omg that is the same with me I tell my best friend something and then she just blurted it out so my whole pod new about it and I got really mad after she promised she wouldn't tell anyone.

by fatkelsey on 7/22/2009 2:16:05 PM

this is SO random, but . . . I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!! the movie and book!!!!!!!! i am addicted!!!!!!!

by glamgirl239 on 7/22/2009 1:59:47 PM

blah...how ignorant.

well, thats most people for you.
no respect for others privacy or wellbeing :[

by purplecrazed on 7/22/2009 1:52:00 PM

Aww that really stinks...I don't have that problem...I never have and I hope i never will...

by pupellie on 7/22/2009 1:35:01 PM