Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Not-so-secret crushes

Every time I get a new crush, someone always tells them. And I hate it because I see this coming so I don't tell anyone...

listen....that advice, to walk by and smile and be confident, seriously do that, when i really liked this guy whenever he looked at me i got nervous and acted like i wasnt looking back, if he waved (he didnt but.......still) i probly wouldnt have waved back i would pretend to be invisible, also if people ask you if you like them....dont say no if you do, 1)maybe he likes you back or 2) they might start rumors, just tell them (confidently)"yea, i think hes cute" just shrug them off, even if they will tell. i didnt do this and i regret it soooo much!

by rejected :( on 6/16/2010 7:22:27 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by crazyskater15 on 11/25/2009 4:57:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WOR

by crazyskater15 on 11/25/2009 4:57:24 PM

Hey everybody. I need comments on my profile. I have absolutely none Cry so if you leave a comment on my profile, Ill get back to you, and check out your profile too!

by ♥Randomchickx81♥ on 10/23/2009 10:53:45 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! PLEASE HELP ME! IM DESPERATE! okay, so heres the sitch: Whenever i get a new secret of my own, i can never keep it. i tell my BFFs first, but then i end up telling the people i cant trust, and it just all goes downhill from there. Its weird how i can keep other people's secrets, but i can't keep my OWN secrets. This is SUPER weird, and i need it to stop, because everytime i like someone new, or get a secret that i DONT want the whole world to know, i end up telling everyone. im pretty sure this isnt normal. How can i stop telling my own secrets? Thanks! Sincerely, Saphira

Hey missy, I think the reason you tell people your secrets is because you feel you need to get it out. So instead of telling it to someone, write it down. Get a diary if you don't already have one and jot down your secret. That way you'll get it out of your system without anyone knowing what it is. And whenever you get the urge to tell someone, stop and think about the consequences. Think  about everyone knowing your secret and it going downhill from there. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by ♥Randomchickx81♥ on 10/23/2009 10:50:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm friends with this girl and she's been going out with one of our BGF for almost a year. But they recently broke up and she says she's pregnant with his baby. I really like him and I think he likes me too, but if we go out i think it might hurt her alot. They both seem really depressed... What can I do? If I go out with him she'll be more depressed and if I don't he'll stay depressed and that makes me kinda depressed to. Any idea what to do?

Hey babe,

I think they both have a lot more to worry about if they're going to have a baby together. I think it would be best to let them work through all the tough times they're going to have before you make a move with him, even if you both like each other. It will be really important for him to help his ex with whatever she decides to do about the baby and having another gf to worry about will probably not help. support him as a friend for now.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by tianicole97 on 10/21/2009 8:31:18 PM

my friends do it all the time im going into middle school and i know its going 2 get worse l0l

xoxo mel Smile

by x_tastii_cake_x on 9/6/2009 9:17:29 PM

Hey Gurlies
visit my profile i go on everyday and if you comment on mine i comment on yours im a really good friend so check mine out

by DoggiesSavanna on 8/17/2009 6:51:00 PM

OMG I *totally* understand. I would start being careful about what you say around your friends and others, sure you may trust them but they might squeal!

Or it might be the signals your giving out, who knows!?!?

xoxo ~rachel~

by RachelWazHere on 8/15/2009 7:42:38 PM

HHHHEEEEYYYYYY CHICKAS!!!!!!!!!
I’ll MOD for anyone who needs any help. If any of you guys need advice, I’M ALL EARS!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will reply ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day LOLZ.

♥, Sarah

by UnknownGal on 8/15/2009 7:02:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD ! Alright, I have some friend trouble. I'll be talking with my friend about her coming over and she'll agree and we'll have everything planned, and at the last minute something comes up. The other day my friend R was going to come over and she said she had to help get ready for her sister's wedding, so I was upset. Later that day I was talking via internet to another friend, B, who said she was dissapointed because R invited her to her house the same day I invited R to mine! It happens all the time, and afterwards I'll find out she was hanging out with other friends or guys. It makes me feel SO lousy but we've been friends for so long, i don't know what to do. Please help!

Hey girl,

You totally need to sit down and talk to her. Be honest when you tell her how you feel. I'm sure she'll understand!

Mel

Melany T.

by crystal_rain on 8/11/2009 9:41:07 AM

Maybe it's not a single person who tells everybody else who your crush is maybe people just notice they way you look at your crush and notice how you act around them

by lilAngel_96 on 7/29/2009 10:42:00 PM

girly i hate that to my bff does that n for instence she like the dude first then gotover him when her new bf came but when i said i liked him she kept callin him mean names yeah i know wat ur goin threw it sucks

by dirtbikesrock on 7/29/2009 7:08:01 PM

Omg that happens to me a lot. I hate when it happens.

by summergirl1013 on 7/29/2009 9:50:44 AM

hey don't sweat it. ya it's embarassing. but it's life. maybe ur crush likes u too! and now since he knows u like him, he'll have more confidence to ask u out. so when stuff happens like that, try to think of it in a positve way. but it can be embarrasing, but just try to ignore it. if u ignore it more, the less people will talk about it.

by HollisterChick101 on 7/29/2009 3:06:57 AM

I know exactly how you feel. The guy I like now knows I like him because of 1 of my guy friends. The last guy I liked knew becaus of 1 of my guy friends. But the guy I liked in 5th grade knew because my best friend told him.

by Nicole .S. on 7/28/2009 12:10:16 PM

hey! i give advice on almost evrything! just comment on my porfile with your problem and i will comment back on yours! hope to help you soon!

by trackkbabe on 7/27/2009 6:58:17 PM

by trackkbabe on 7/27/2009 6:57:55 PM

HHHHHHHHEEEEYYYYYY GIRLIES!!!!
I'm a member of a club called Club*Alt and I have the position of Ms.Mod. So if any of you girls need advice, I'm all ears!!! Just post a comment on my profile and I will answer ASAP since I check my profile like 3 times a day!

by musicrox on 7/27/2009 5:15:40 PM

I have a friend who knows I like this guy.She is well aware of it,but she still flirts with him.It makes me mad,because she is prettier then me in a way.The worst part is,she has a BF!!Can you help me decide what to do?

Hey babe,

Tell your friend that she's hurting your feelings. she might not even know she's flirting and will stop right away if you ask her.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by twihard_diehard01 on 7/27/2009 3:25:11 PM

HEY! Please comment my profile. i give REALLY GREAT ADVICE on ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING even my friends say so!!! and i give truthful advice, to! lol PLEASE COMMENTTT THANKS!

by wbl~soccer~08 on 7/26/2009 10:10:28 PM

wow! do u give any hints accidently???

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 7/26/2009 9:24:32 AM

oh babe that sucks!!!

by Piggi on 7/26/2009 12:38:31 AM

thats kinda like me coz i have a good friend but hes cant keep a single secret it annoys me!

by aussie1300 on 7/26/2009 12:26:33 AM

check out my profile!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by iloveicarly1 on 7/25/2009 5:12:29 PM

Don't stweat it the best is if it is already out and heading to your crush tell him before it gets to him.And if you like someone keep it to yourself if you write it on paper it is likely if you friends come over they may see it so keep it to your self.
falloutgirl101

by falloutgirl101 on 7/25/2009 12:54:00 PM

Check

Out

My

Profile!!!!!!!!!!!!

by RMLuvvr on 7/25/2009 12:43:32 PM

Wow I hav the same problem. This boy is so cute ,thats an under statement. He's HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!He doesn't even notice me it's sad.

by anutietori on 7/25/2009 12:39:48 AM

MOD My friend is super clingy, and is also kind of mean. What should I do?

Hey girlie, sounds like a complicated case. I've been in this situation before and it can be hard breaking something like this to a bud. Sit your friend down and let her know that you love having them as a friend but need some space sometime. And break it to them gently that they are mean. Hopes this helps!

Lynae P.

by shrimpsauce on 7/24/2009 9:11:13 PM

Ok if someone keeps telling who ur crushin on it may be a friend because they know the signs of u crushing on a guy and always see u doing them around another guy. So next time u have a new crush act different around them each time u get a new crush and no one will ever be able to tell that u like them and do not tell anyone that u do that and ur secret crush will never get out again.

by Star53 on 7/24/2009 8:14:06 PM

ohmygoodness that happens to me all the time. this time, i have kept my crush a secret from everyone, but i think a few people have guessed. at least guys are totaly blind. as if thats a good thing...

by katibeth2013 on 7/24/2009 3:12:17 PM

Thats just like me i tell my friend and a day later everyone knows...the only one that doesn't do that is my bff

by hollymay98 on 7/24/2009 2:49:18 PM

Hey girls!theres a new club! the TwilightSagaClub!
or T.S.C!!!!come on and enter!Here you can talk about the books,the movies.& stuff about it. I also post info about the movie too! so, come and enter!

by TwilightSagaClub on 7/24/2009 11:28:46 AM

Know how you feel! Last year, my old friend who moved away came back, and I had this awkward crush on her brother. I told absolutely nobody. Then, a while later, i hear one of my more popular friends is in the courtyard asking him out for me. (at this point, I'm thinking "!?!?!") So I had out there, storming mad, and ask what on earth shes doing, and how she knew. Turns out her and her other friends just wanted to ask him out for some random person, and my name got thrown in... So... ask before you kill your bff over it lol

by nightwind on 7/24/2009 12:23:05 AM

yeah this happens to me too. Smile

by megabegabyte on 7/23/2009 6:23:20 PM

thats bad! i am so sorry!

by Photochickie on 7/23/2009 4:04:12 PM

This happens to me all the time!! I liked these 3 guys at once one time, and one of them told the other two guys, who told each other, then they all knew I liked them all! Talk about embarrasing!

by clarinetgrl249 on 7/23/2009 4:00:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
This is getting REALLY annoying! I used to invite my friend (let's call her Sally) Sally over all of the time for a sleepover. Just her and me. Then in the middle of the night (when I would be asleep) Sally would randomly start crying. Then she'd wake me up to ask if she could call her mom. MY MOM would have to drive her home EVERY time. Now she only spends the night if another friend is. It's really annoying, because I can spend that night at her house when it's just me and her. How do I get her to spend the night without another friend over?

Hey girl!  It sounds like your friend may get nervous about sleepovers, and that's totally okay.  It can definitely be frustrating, but try to be patient with her.  She'll change in her own time.  Maybe next time she spends the night, try to stay up with her until she's asleep.  Then, maybe, she'll be able to make it through the night without stressing out.  Good luck! Kristen
Kristen Y.

by memory975 on 7/23/2009 2:17:24 PM

well i say suck up and just come out and tell him your self... i did it and now me and my boyfried have makeout partys AAAAAALLLLLLL the time!!!!

by Dancer360 on 7/23/2009 10:06:24 AM

I hate telling my friends who I like because they usually end up not liking him for one reason or another, and then they make fun of me for it for the next ten minutes. Then, of course they throw out "I don't like anyone" whenever I ask them. I usually just try to keep it to myself, it's safer that way.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/23/2009 3:44:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD What color clothes goes well with black hair and tannish skin??

Hey girl,

I love bright colors and I most def think that would look great on you! Try blues and greens.

Mel

Melany T.

by japanesegirl101 on 7/23/2009 1:50:24 AM

That was really great advice!

by jawbreakerrx3 on 7/22/2009 11:57:00 PM

sounds horible!

by iloveicarly1 on 7/22/2009 10:40:12 PM

Thank You very Much! Smile
~Madeline

by cowsgomoo on 7/22/2009 10:39:21 PM

MOD!
I'm in high school and I pretty much carry around my locker all day. I need a cute affordable messanger bag or cross shoulder bag. I really hate walmart so I wont got there. Do you know where I could get a cute one?
Thanks
Madeline

Hey girl,

We actually have a whole article coming out on that this Friday. Check back on our Style section to see our top picks Smile!
Caitlin R.

by cowsgomoo on 7/22/2009 10:24:52 PM

*****MOD*****
I have quick question- which would be a better method to pop a zit...? Cleaning your face then popping it, or popping it and then cleaning your face? Thanks for your help! Smile

Hey girl,

Eek Popping pimples is pretty tricky. I would clean, pop and clean but only if you MUST. Otherwise be patient and it should go away in a few days.
Caitlin R.

by u+me=love on 7/22/2009 9:54:44 PM

That's terrible!!! I blush really easy, so when someone asks me when I have a crush, I always blush, and then they ask me who it is and I always blush the answer!!

by soccer28q on 7/22/2009 9:34:17 PM

MOD MOD M0D Ok I don't know what to do, my bff, that has been my bff since kindergarten, is starting to insult me and make fun of other people. The other day we were flipping thru my yearbook, and we came to the page with my picture on it, she was looking at the page for a while and suddenly she said, "This girl over here is the cutest girl in your class." while she pointed to someone who was NOT ME!!!! Then she looked again and said, "Sorry but she's cuter than you." She also always makes fun of people and calls them names(Not to their face). I just don't get it, she used to be so nice, and now she acts all funny, oh ya and i talked to her about it, she said sorry, but she still does stuff anyway, i want to ditch her, but we are doing a summer camp together and a dance camp together.

Uh oh...looks like you and your bestie are growing apart a little bit. I would try distancing yourself from her. Sure you gotta spend some time with her at camp, but try making new friends, too.  Have a little talk with your girl and tell her (nicely!) that she should be nicer.
Caitlin R.

by volley♥it! on 7/22/2009 9:32:20 PM

ok u see i kinda have thxact opposit problem! well not really but sortaish... u see i like my bgf and i know that if i tell someone they will deffinatly tell him so i dont tell anyone! so i kinda make up some stupid storyes about how i like more that one person (but i NEVER give names) so people start makeing assuptions about who i like or even worse they pick who they think "i look good with" IT IS SOOOO ANNOYING! what should i do!?

Hey girl, I say, tell someone! Don't you want to find out whether he likes you or not? Also, it is annoying that people are assuming things so come clean and let them know!
<3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by Jasper_rox12 on 7/22/2009 8:58:46 PM

Hello Girlies!!

Wanna make a new GL friend that has a ton in common with you?

Then join in on the friend match up! Any girl on GL can join! Simply ask to join and you'll get a little questionairre to fill out. Return that to a specified profile (Club MOD Board Members) and within days, you will be matched with a great gal pal who has the same interests as you!

Join today!!

Club MOD President <3

by ClubMOD on 7/22/2009 8:51:56 PM

hehe i give major signals... it's funny to watch but not the rumor part.

by hyperpuppy on 7/22/2009 8:46:11 PM

I had a horrible incident in 6th grade when a good friend (or so I thought) spread o rumor about me and him. Its been years and I still have a hard time telling my friends secrets about me.

by larkibabi on 7/22/2009 7:46:31 PM

hey girls!!
i really need comments on my profile! (i have none)
so if you would please comment on my profile and i will def comment on yours!!!

by dance1349 on 7/22/2009 6:20:40 PM

i used to have a friend who would tell my crush that i like him!!! so im not friends with her any more!!

comment on my profile and i will do the same for u!!!

by Rome_Lover101 on 7/22/2009 6:19:53 PM

I don't get it. If you truly don't tell anyone and if you truly don't act like you're crushing on so-and-so, then nobody can tell! Maybe you show it too much or you let it slip... imo...

<3 Cassie

by cassieann23 on 7/22/2009 5:40:03 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
Whats a good way to get friends on here? I don't have one yet

Hey girl, you can joins clubs or simply right a comment to ask girls to check out your profile and become friends. You just have to let the other girls know that you're looking for some friends by posting comments and writing on clubs that interest you. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by crazy-is-me on 7/22/2009 5:16:40 PM

that buggers me!!!!!

by crazychica101 on 7/22/2009 5:14:40 PM

that does suck come check out my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lipsticklover101makeup101

by LipstickLover101makeup101 on 7/22/2009 4:34:02 PM

That sucks. I actually don't like anyone....I think!lol I kinda like one of my guy friends.

by nerdykitty97 on 7/22/2009 4:16:56 PM

MOD,
Last year in 7th grade we picked a locker partner from our study lab class. My best friend Lauren was in my class so I partnered with her. This year for 8th grade, i think we can be with ANYBODY. and I have another best friend named Annie. Annie wants to be my locker partner this year and so does Lauren. Then Annie said we could be with guys this year and I was thinking about being with my boyfriend, Tyler. Even if we broke up, we are still best friends. Annie was gonna be with her bf but not anymore. But I think I'd want to be with a girl ya know? Anyways, what do I say? They both want to be my locker partner and I dont want one of them to be mad at me. Frown please help!

Hey girl! You could try telling Lauren that because you were with her last year, you thought it would only be fair to be with Annie this year. To help your friend out though, try finding someone else that she could be with.

xx katy
Katy J.

by sportygirly23 on 7/22/2009 4:02:17 PM

Don't make the fact that you like someone so clear, just be yourself!

by Phia448 on 7/22/2009 3:50:21 PM

(a couple of my friends do this btw)
i invite them over to hang out but at the last minute or sometimes when i call and ask them where they are, the say something came up. their aunt came to town unexpectedly, their guitar lessons got switched, they have to babysit their sister are some excuses i've heard. i know these are good reasons it's just that it happens EVERYTIME almost. is something wrong??

Hey girl! Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to tell you as to whether or not these are valid excuses or not. However, the best you can do is  trust that your friends aren't lying to you and continue to try to make plans with them. If it's just a select few of your friends that do it, try making plans with the friends that don't cancel on the last minute.

xx katy
Katy J.

by kgirlpanda on 7/22/2009 3:48:06 PM

Omg!!!Same here....i decided to tell my supposedly "BFF" and she ended up telling a whole bunch of people!!!!!!

by Carina.Star on 7/22/2009 3:38:05 PM

There are SO many clubs on GL, and sometimes you feel that can't just choose one! This is the perfect club for you! You get to make friends, get advice, read our 7 Things You Gotta Do, see the awesome styles we find, read reviews and articles, see our book club, take surveys and polls, blog, and most importantly... LIVE, LOVE, and LAUGH!

So come check out -and possibly join- our club! See you there!

*Live
*LiveLove
*LiveLoveLaugh
*LiveLoveLaughClub
*LiveLoveLaughClub*
*LiveLoveLaughClub
*LiveLoveLaugh
*LiveLove
*Live

*LiveLoveLaughClub Prez Sammi*

by *LiveLoveLaughClub* on 7/22/2009 2:59:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i really like this guy. i want out with him for three days at the end of the school year, bbut he broke up with me bc he didn't know me that well. it really hurt me n for the last days of school i couldn't even look at him without getting tears in my eyes. since then we have talked a lot n become good friends. recently i have relized that i still have VERY strong feelings for. he wanted to know who i liked n i told him. he told me that he wasn't saying "no" but that he thought he should be single at the moment. Do u think he still likes me?? is he just saying no bc it's summer?? please help i'm really confused.
sorry it's so long

Hey girl! Guys can definitely be hard to read so it's hard to know for sure. My thoughts are that he needs time to think because he is confused with his own emotions. However, he also may be worried about hurting you again because he cares so much about you as a friend and is happy to have built up a great friendship with you. It's hard to know for sure, but I would suggest not bringing up a relationship with him again for a while so that way he's able to think but keep things really normal on the friend front.

xx katy
Katy J.

by littlemiss139 on 7/22/2009 2:59:01 PM

Do you like to sing? Do you like to write songs? Do you like to do both? Then Club Song is the perfect place for you!

In Club Song you can share your songs and ideas, read Music News, make friends, and more!

Club Song is the ultimate place for singers/songwriters, or soon to be singers/songwriters.

Come check out Club Song now!

*C
*Club S
*Club
*Clu
*Cl
*C

by *ClubSong* on 7/22/2009 2:35:59 PM

Omg that is the same with me I tell my best friend something and then she just blurted it out so my whole pod new about it and I got really mad after she promised she wouldn't tell anyone.

by fatkelsey on 7/22/2009 2:16:05 PM

this is SO random, but . . . I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!! the movie and book!!!!!!!! i am addicted!!!!!!!

by glamgirl239 on 7/22/2009 1:59:47 PM

blah...how ignorant.

well, thats most people for you.
no respect for others privacy or wellbeing :[

by purplecrazed on 7/22/2009 1:52:00 PM

Aww that really stinks...I don't have that problem...I never have and I hope i never will...

by pupellie on 7/22/2009 1:35:01 PM

ok, i dont even know if the person who posted this reads the feedback & comments, but i'm going to give you my best advice.
first, try not to tell anyone you don't trust if this isn't something you want traveling the school.
and second, even though you might not want them to know, once they hear it you can't stop it. so, once they know, not much more can go wrong. approach them, tell them that you like them, and who knows, maybe they'll give you a chance or you'll get lucky! no guy likes a girl who can't admit up to their own feelings. confidence is key.
in the mean time, hang in there. good luck :]

by lolipopsroc13xoxo on 7/22/2009 1:01:29 PM

Awe, that sucks.
Frown

GIRLS< if you need adive, check out my profile. And leave a comment, Smile
Ill comment back soon as possible with some good advice Laughing

by pinktoast on 7/22/2009 12:53:20 PM

Wow last year I finally worked up the nerve to tell my crush that I liked him.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

by Abriella123 on 7/22/2009 12:44:21 PM

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

i am going to the river today!

by wednesday1408 on 7/22/2009 12:10:12 PM

I hate that it happens to you but no one else!

by crazy-is-me on 7/22/2009 12:07:58 PM

I never tell people who I have a crush on anymore. My friends are always like "You like HIM?!"

Hopefully they will move on to someone else.

by decemburr96 on 7/22/2009 11:55:31 AM

i dont have this prob.

im really careful

by iamacityfarmgirl on 7/22/2009 11:23:46 AM

I used to tell a couple people who I liked, but now I'm SUPER careful about that because it's never ended well!

by emi.jade.b. on 7/22/2009 11:17:42 AM

DailyVerse. Service, Not a Club. Come Check it out!

Today's Verse: Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

SmileSmileSmile Have a Great Day! God Bless You!

by DailyVerse on 7/22/2009 11:00:46 AM

amazingx9797 on 7/21/2009 1:42:38 PM *MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD* im in a bind. i have extermly thick hair. my friends call it rope. and when they said rope they mean each strand as rope. i used to wear my up all the time and i hate it. i wanna wear it down. its just too too thick. my hair is also insanly curly. i usually straighten it but what hair style would look great for me? and wearing it curly is not an option. and my mom doesnt want me to get bangs cuz they will stick straight out with my straightener. i try looking for hairstyles but nothingg. everything wouldnt look the same on me cuz i have thick hair. is there any style that will look soo cute and not look extermly thick. and 1 more thing my hair is almost below my boobs and id like to keep that long. soo soo sorry for it to b loongg but im so unhappy with my hair! thanks so muchhhhhh! <333333333

Why not ask your hair dresser to thin your hair to make it less "rope" like?  Maybe after that it will be a little more versatile to put up and leave down!  If not, ask your hair dresser for some other suggestions on how to make your hair a little easier to control!

Brooke E.

by ohitsallyx3x on 7/22/2009 10:36:55 AM

MOD is it ok to enter as many times as i want for contests? or will i have a less chance of winning if i enter more than once?

Nope!  Your allowed to enter as many time as you want so get going!

Brooke E.

by avr4407 on 7/22/2009 10:31:58 AM

GO CLUB SUPER STARZ!!!!

yay

by mycoda on 7/22/2009 10:19:29 AM

THAT STINKS

OK there is this club this awesome club the best club there is the one and only club with a cow as a mascot so if your interested come and look at the one and only club superstarz !!!! just copy and paste: club superstarz to the search box above

thx mycoda

by mycoda on 7/22/2009 10:19:06 AM

icky!

by peacelovepuppies on 7/22/2009 9:57:38 AM

That's Tough!

1st Comment?

I GIVE ADVICE

by miss_nerdie on 7/22/2009 9:46:03 AM

Geeze, that must be annoying, but good advice! also if u cant find any friends to trust ur secrect to, then tell a friend who doesnt even go to ur school or a cousin.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 7/22/2009 9:43:18 AM

Oooo, that sucks. I tell my besties cuz I know they got my back ... besides, the don't want to know what would happen if they betrayed my trust hahaha

by _savvygirl_15 on 7/22/2009 9:24:01 AM

are you a fashionista, that loves anything fashion??? do you live and breathe fashion??? well, i have the PERFECT club for you, CLUB FASHION, what's better than a club dedicated to fashion? join today and get:

Pick Of The Week: YOU pick a fashion choice from a selection of three, and the one with the most votes wins!then our wonderful vp creates an outfit, and the beauty mod gives you makeup and hair to go with it!

Fashion Advice: confuzzled on what to wear to that party???? what about the first day of school??? come ask us!

Apply: apply for a job, and you could be selected to help other girls!

Contest: come enter our contest, and YOUR profile could be featured.

Friends: want to get to know other GL girlies??? join today, and you definetly will! :]

join today, and you WON'T miss out on the fun! :]

by Club Fashion on 7/22/2009 8:57:55 AM

ARE YOU GIRLIES HAVING A FANTABULOUS SUMMER SO FAR? I KNOW I AM! HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO EVERY SINGLE DAY? SUMMER CLUB HAS THE PERFECT IDEAS FOR THOSE HOT SUMMER DAYS. WE ALSO GIVE ADVICE ON SUMMER CRUSHES, SUMMER BEAUTY, AND SUMMER FASHION. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF HEALTH AND FITNESS SO ASK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND HOPE YA JOIN!

by SuMmEr ClUb on 7/22/2009 8:35:16 AM

I haven't told anyone who my crush is, well, except for one of my guy friends, but i know he won't tell. its girls that will go tell your secrets to the world, lol Tong

-vannah

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

by vannah<3 on 7/22/2009 8:28:45 AM

omg i hate that

by amazingx9797 on 7/22/2009 7:58:10 AM

Omg that is just like me! I decide to tell someone I trust, but they end up telling that person!! People just cant be quiet.

by babiiechica7 on 7/22/2009 7:51:44 AM