11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Ask Lucky: Rumor Has It...

This girl in my class spreads rumors about me! I've asked her to stop, but she won't. Can you give me any advice? Ignore her. Chances...

stay calm. dont let it get to u. laugh like its a joke. if its something offencive, its ok to tell.... stayy strong... Smile

by ffmjmisser11038 on 7/29/2009 1:30:43 PM

o my gosh. people do that all the time just to make other peop's feel bad cause they usually feel bad agout them selves. just shrug it off and if she keeps doing it. tell her that you know why she is doing it and then just walk away. that'ss give her something to think about!

by soccerstar0428 on 7/26/2009 7:00:04 PM

MOD im sooo sory 4 askin so many questions and thank u but im worried about when i go back 2 school.theres this girl thats really mean annoying and she wants me 2b like my bff and shes really freaking me out and frustrated.she acts and sounds like a guy and i feel soooo nervous around her cuz she never keeps a secret and shes friends with the snobs.ppl cant force a friendship it just happens with me and the bff i hav is a true friend not a friend 2 backstab.this stuff has happend and im not gona b gullible like i was when i was younger.ive tried ignoring her but she keeps bothering me.i dont like it when ppl force me into a friendship that i dont want.thx!!!

Hey girlfriend, try your best to stay away from her. I know it may be hard because you guys both go to the same school. But if you can try to join clubs that you know she won't be interested in or sit with kids she doesn't hang with. You may have to face her and let her know gently that you'd appreciate it if she left you alone.

Lynae P.

by greengirl111 on 7/25/2009 12:07:50 AM

It seems like she is just jealous of you and wants try to get power so she feels like she's all that and popular but she's not! A girl at my school thinks she's all that! She doesn't even know how to dress like she always were some weird jeans! if the girl i'm talking about here's this,no offense! anyway she always flips here long here! like who the hell are u!LOL, me and my friends always look at here just keep saying how she's not even all that!

by girltalk123 on 7/24/2009 6:57:23 PM

Hey MOD!! Can u guys do an article about what us girlies have learned about middle school drama and how we've learned not to let the drama get 2 us?and how we've matured thru those yrs to make sure we r the bigger ppl??jst a thought. ;) ~~Hannah ||<3 LiL mAnNy<3||

Hey girl!  Sounds like an awesome idea!  Why not shoot us an e-mail over at the "Contact Us" link on our site so the rest of our GL staff can learn about it!  Thanks for lookin' out chica!

Brooke E.

by FutureWarriorCheerleader on 7/24/2009 2:39:02 AM

MOD-If I press the send a question button, does the answer get sent to my e-mail? Or is it answered online? And how do I know when it's answered?

Hey girl!  The answer to your question will be posted online.  Keep checking the site to see when your Q is answered.  Best, Kristen
Kristen Y.

by omgitamyx33 on 7/23/2009 3:41:33 PM

Wow, she seemed pretty jealous of you

by lipsmackers11 on 7/23/2009 1:59:15 PM

THERE IS THIS GIRL ON FACEBOOK MODMODMODMOD
THAT SHE SUPPOSEDLY HER FRIEND IS ON HER FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW GOING I DONT LIKE YOU I NEVER LIKED YOU AT ALL IDK WHAT TO DO! SHE KEEPS DEMEENIGN ME AND CALLING ME NAMES AND STUFF IT IS SOOO MAKING ME MAD

Hey girl, as I said before, ignore it. Let that person be a crazy person and you be the person above it. The more you react, the more she'll want to tease you.
<3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by happyhamsters! on 7/22/2009 7:42:28 PM

Wow i hate ppl like that but yeah the only thing to do to make her stop is to just ignore and others will catch on to her lies

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 7/21/2009 10:05:58 PM