1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Blast from the Past: Daring Decade-themed Sleepovers

Invite your BFFs over for a blast from the past and try out old-school fashions, food, movies, and music.

I love it in the "EighTEE'S, the EighTEE'S"......... Smile EIGHTY'S RUUUULE!!!

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 8/8/2011 7:15:59 PM

I'm a 60's person
peace AND The Beatles
just too much
and then the Rolling Stones!
THE 60's RULE!!!

by emsha81 on 11/4/2009 9:27:11 PM

Aliie?MOD
;
You save my life with your helpthank you so much your so helpful.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;;
;;
; SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:

Hey babe,

You're welcome! And thanks for the compliment! Smile I love helping you girlies.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by South_Haven on 8/27/2009 12:40:13 AM

Mod
;
what animal/pet should i get? My Family and I want to get a pet any pet but what kind. We are always home during vacation and weekends both of my parents work full time my sister and i have school we have no small children and i dont know what to do oh and i leave for school at 8:10 a.m. and my sister gets home from school at 2:45. My mom sometimes eats lunch at home during the schoolyear. do u have any ideas what animals we shoul get. (no hampsters or weasels.)

Hey babe,

I have experience with dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish, mice, rats, bearded dragons and ferrets. They each have upsides and downsides. Any pet is going to be a lot of work and a little bit of unavoidable smell. Rodents are the smelliest, but they're pretty easy to take care of and the smallness makes them cute forever. Reptiles never shed and don't smell as much, but they're less cute. Fish are the easiest and the most convenient, but they don't do much. Cats and dogs are the most fun to have, but they're also a LOT of work. Think about what works best for your family and what you guys think is most important.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by South_Haven on 8/27/2009 12:37:35 AM

MOD
;
Hey I friends with these two girls they're both BFFswith each other and I've only had them over seperatly and they're both coming over in a few days and these ideas are a little out there are there any good ideas that are well normal.
;
P.S. when all three of us hang out i fell kinda left out.

Hey babe,

Try centering on activities that will get you talking like truth or dare or never have I ever. They're classics and they get you guys talking and bonding so maybe their relationship can include you too.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by South_Haven on 8/27/2009 12:27:43 AM

MOD~~~MOD~~~MOD~~~MOD~~~MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are some good foods for the 80's theme besides Jello? Please help!! Thank you!!!

by smudge98 on 8/19/2009 12:35:29 PM

I am already planning one! I thought of it before I even saw this!! It is going to be so much fun!!! U should have one to!!!!

by gabbych on 8/11/2009 11:33:00 PM

AWESOME IDEAS!!!

by AdamLuvr on 8/8/2009 8:55:00 PM

i think ill have to try that!
come check out my profile!
lizzie

by itzy bitzy on 8/1/2009 10:31:33 PM

MOD! i have to wear a t-shirt with my performing art's camp's logo on it for the performance. what can i wear to look cute while still wearing the t-shirt???

Hey girly, now is the time to accessorise! Throw on a cute headband, and some funky jewlrey. Try polishing your nails. Since you have to wear your camp's logo t-shirt, pair some cute bottoms with it. Maybe a stylin mini skirt or some fab jeans. Don't forget about your shoes!

Lynae P.