4 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

7 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

8 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Mix it up! Refresh your room for free

Tired of looking at the same ol’ room setup that you had since you were in kindergarten?! GL’s got the scoop on how to spice up your room, and make it sooo much more special!

MOD
hi. i really want to make my room better on $10 ! how do i do that? and i cant do anything to the walls, like paste, and paint
MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD

Hey babe,

Paint is a great way to completely change your room, though I'm not sure you could get all the paint you need with just ten dollars. You can try painting just one or two bright stripes around the room to spice things up!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by happyhamsters! on 8/4/2009 12:25:46 PM

****************************************************************************************************

B)
totally coool gl! comment on my profile and i give advice on anyghint, thankzzzz

by happyhamsters! on 8/3/2009 2:49:13 PM

OMG! UR SOOOOOO CREATIVE GL!!!!!!!!!! I LUV U! LOL

~Halley

by Club GL on 7/31/2009 9:57:10 PM

HEYY! HELP/ADVICE!! pleaase! ok so i am getting a new bedset (cherry colour) and im getting my computer moved into my room....how should i re-do my room? My walls are a light sky blue and my curtains are the same. I also hv a silky blue and gold quilted bed set. What should i add to spice up my room? Im not allowed to buy anything. Frown PLEASE AND THANKS i'd relly apreciate some help! comment me bck on my profile PLLEEEASE!

by artistforever on 7/31/2009 1:05:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I really wish I could rearrange my room, but my room is exactly square, and I have a dresser, another tall dresser w/o a mirror, a desk, a bedside table, a chair and a standing lamp. My room is small, and this is the only way that it seems to fit. How do I get my room to look a lot cooler without having to have my room seem cramped?

Hey girl, if you're room's a square, try rearranging your room by shifting everything in one direction. It may sound like nothing really changed, but trust me. When you do it, it's gonna feel totally different. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by softball_chick14 on 7/30/2009 4:04:41 PM

thanks mod!!! luv ya

by blossomzzz13 on 7/30/2009 8:45:18 AM

I rearrange my room about 2-3 times a month!! I get SO bored of my furniture arrangement, and it's a great way to feel good about your room... plus it's quite a workout!!

by pag53 on 7/29/2009 7:39:19 PM

MOD I want to move my furniture around but there is so much stuff, my parents are busy (I can't do it by myself, I'm 11), and I don't have much time to rearrange my room. What do I do? Please help!

Hey girl, I suggest that you wait and talk to your parents. Set up a date to do it and make plans before you just organize your furniture. There really isn't much you can do yourself as you said before. However, if you make plans ahead of time, your parents will be able to help. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by TikalGirl159 on 7/29/2009 5:26:16 PM

i love my rom.. it is lime green and flamingo pink.... yet once i took down all of the kids stuff i loved it soo much more!! my friends even helped me it was so funnyyy

by xonelsonxo13 on 7/29/2009 11:30:31 AM

hey! thanks so much! these ideas are great!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by twinster323 on 7/29/2009 9:05:02 AM