6 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

8 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

8 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Mix it up! Refresh your room for free

Tired of looking at the same ol’ room setup that you had since you were in kindergarten?! GL’s got the scoop on how to spice up your room, and make it sooo much more special!

I am so going to do this!! xx

by English_Rose on 7/29/2009 5:26:01 AM

I love the ideas im redoing my room and im gona use them.
Hey girles cheak out my profile leave comments i love writeing and reading so post any stories on my page ill tell you what i think.

by i<3books on 7/29/2009 12:56:22 AM

MOD I CANT FIND OUT HOW TO REPORT SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK and now idk what to do its like she told me ppl are syiang it and idk what to do

Hey girl, if your having a technological problem why not just shoot us an e-mail and let us know?  Go to the "Contact Us" link on our site to get started!

Brooke E.

by happyhamsters! on 7/29/2009 12:50:37 AM

Hey babe, report her username and explain it there. katelin s.

by happyhamsters! on 7/29/2009 12:36:58 AM

Hey Thx u no that is really helpful

Ok I have Started a club so if u are interested u know wat to do!

by fashionista305 on 7/28/2009 10:37:30 PM

Hey!
There's this awesome club named Club Superstarz!
It's really fun, but there's one thing missing, YOU! So, JOIN! I mean, why not, right?

Thankies!
-Club Superstarz Vice Prez GLiz_Dancer

by GLiz_Dancer on 7/28/2009 10:25:36 PM

i luv it but my room is so small

by icheer247 on 7/28/2009 8:06:04 PM

that is great

by icheer247 on 7/28/2009 8:03:22 PM

I would love to rearange my room, but my Dresser/shelf thing is attached to the wall, my bed is really heavy, and my desk has a computer on it so that would involve a lot of rewiring. Oh well...check out my profile!! Laughing

by aerolover on 7/28/2009 5:48:02 PM

ooh! im redoin my whole room! new furniture paintin the walls and all that fun stuff!!

by addi on 7/28/2009 4:59:48 PM