3 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

4 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

5 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

Mix it up! Refresh your room for free

Tired of looking at the same ol’ room setup that you had since you were in kindergarten?! GL’s got the scoop on how to spice up your room, and make it sooo much more special!

MOD
IDK IF I POSTED THIS BUT I KNWO THIS FACEBOOK DUDE THAT I WENT TO MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH. I KNOW THAT HE THNKS THAT IM CUTE BUT I WANNA ASK B4 SCHOOL STARTS AND I WANT THE FIRST DATE TO BE HOMECMOING BUT I REALLY WANT TO GO OUT WITH HIM HOMECOMING IN OCTOBER. WHAT DO U DO AT HOMECOMING, TOO

Hey, we mods have tons of comments to go through so it slows us down when users post the same comment multiple times. Please be patient and wait for a response.
katelin s.

by happyhamsters! on 7/27/2009 9:44:39 PM

MOD
heyy. i like this facebook guy that i knew in middle schoo and we are gong into hgh school now. i want to ask him out b4 summer is ended but i want the first date to be homecoming so how do i ask him and let him that i like him 2 like i know he thinks that im cute.... so help thxx! and r u allowed 2 kiss at homecomming? what is it

Hey, I've already answered the first part so check back on other pages where that might be. Homecoming dances will have chaperones so you probably won't be able to kiss in front of everyone for a long time but I'm sure you could sneak a peck or two in there.
katelin s.

by happyhamsters! on 7/27/2009 9:36:00 PM

MOD
CAN u please answer my question?

Hey babe, I don't see it. Try posting again.
katelin s.

by happyhamsters! on 7/27/2009 9:04:52 PM

Good Ideas!!!!

by cowgirl_9506 on 7/27/2009 8:22:54 PM

Thanks for the tips!!!!! I'll try them! The only thing is my sis has 2 agree...we share a roomFrownlolLaughing

by xoemmyox on 7/27/2009 6:27:20 PM

w
wo
wow
wo
w
c
co
coo
cool
coo
co
c

by SelenaGomez108 on 7/27/2009 4:28:44 PM

coo! my dads a remodeler and hes making me a bookshelf and desk@! pus makin me a window bed thing and doin my carpet 2 hardwood floor! i cant move my bed...its like a bunk but one bed in the corner of my room...bummer

by SelenaGomez108 on 7/27/2009 4:21:54 PM

thanks mod!!!

by L8EBUG96 on 7/27/2009 3:40:56 PM

DO YOU HAVE GREAT SONGS YOU WANT TO SHARE?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE YOUR OWN SONG?
DO YOU LOVE TO SING?

IF THE AWNSER IS YES TO ANY OF THESE YOU SHOULD COME TO CLUB MELODY!!!

positions are now avalible and contest will be held soon

by ~clubmelody~ on 7/27/2009 3:02:48 PM