11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Mix it up! Refresh your room for free

Tired of looking at the same ol’ room setup that you had since you were in kindergarten?! GL’s got the scoop on how to spice up your room, and make it sooo much more special!

awesome!! my room is soo boring and i cant wait to re-arrange it!!!

by purplenay on 7/27/2009 9:25:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD please help me i wanna do this but my bros are with me and they are elder what shud i do??? my room is so boring and stuffy..my mom wants to but no other room for my bros...she says wait till we change our apartment...please help me and the financial suppport is also not so good...please helpp

Hey girl, there are tons of ways to get creative with your room by using things you already have around the house!  Check out this cheap and chic way to make an awesome ribbon bulletin board just in time to get you organized before school starts: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/07/08/picture-board.aspx!

Brooke E.

by blossomzzz13 on 7/27/2009 8:47:50 AM

Thanks GL. Cool ideas. Laughing

by khaotickaitlin on 7/26/2009 11:38:11 PM

Thanks for the ideas!

by rawrmeansi<3uindinosaur on 7/26/2009 10:31:22 PM

thats ok advice... but i just painted my room lime green Smile i love it!!

by yoyozozo63 on 7/26/2009 9:28:53 PM

These ideas are awesome!!!
I have been trying to brainstorm how to update my room...

by blueocean96 on 7/26/2009 8:29:46 PM

thats pretty cool Smile but im moving next month, so im gunna change up my room anyways!!!

check out my profile!! comments pleaseee, i give advice!!

by jonas_lover_7 on 7/26/2009 7:29:10 PM

Some good ideas! I'm getting sick of my room now, and I was just going to rearrange it the other day. I will defiantly use some of these ideas.

by ash_bash08 on 7/26/2009 7:21:45 PM

omg luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it!!!
check out my profile and leave a comment, thankyou

by happyhamsters! on 7/26/2009 7:08:01 PM

my room is small and theres not alot of room to move my stuff around so it really sucks but great ideas i would do them i=f i had a bigger room

by edwardcullenhottie on 7/26/2009 6:44:09 PM