2 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

3 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

4 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Mix it up! Refresh your room for free

Tired of looking at the same ol’ room setup that you had since you were in kindergarten?! GL’s got the scoop on how to spice up your room, and make it sooo much more special!

This is so weird. I just spent the whole day rearranging my room. I moved my computer desk and brought in a dresser that I had to have for a dance routine last spring and hung up some pictures that I have had for a while. My room looks great. Now if only we could re upholster the drawers on my dresser (not that into zebra print)and hang up the paper lantern and some posters that I have...

by twilight obsessed on 7/26/2009 6:37:27 PM

I <3 da homade potpourri idea!!!!

by cc0622 on 7/26/2009 6:32:50 PM

I just got my own room about 2 yrs ago and have all the furniture arranged the way i want it- it i wanted to move anything- i wouldnt be able to cuz everything's 2 heavy- about the only thing i can move by myself is my bookcase with all the books out!
~Peace Love Music!~

by MusicLover#1 on 7/26/2009 6:14:26 PM

i soooooooooooooooo wanna redo my room but my mom won't let me paint it. Frown

by so_she_told_me... on 7/26/2009 6:00:48 PM

Thank you Girls Life!!! Room is soooo boring!!! need some changes!!!

by DesperateTomboy on 7/26/2009 3:43:30 PM

i want to completly redo my room because i have way too much stuff in it. I want to take out some stuff, rearange and clean up and buy a new rug. My mom always says i can and she'll help me but then she never does. I cant move the stuff by myself cuz its too heavy. How can i get her to help me?

set up a time to work together, that you can both help each other move things and redo your room!

Katie P.

by crazyshortie13 on 7/26/2009 2:21:40 PM

i love all this stuff.. i tried to grow flowers in my room and they were doing great but then i forgot to water them.. oops... but i love to change my bed spreads and stuff!

by maxnotsam on 7/26/2009 3:54:19 AM

yay im redoin my room nxt week cause thats when im paintin it!!!!!!!my parents r goin 2 buy a desk & book shelf i need to!

by Madam Gir on 7/26/2009 1:39:06 AM

these are really cool ideas! im gonna try the scarf one and the scent one. i already have nice curtains,bed spread and tons of collages of pics! my room's kinda small so its hard to fit stuff where i want it! at least i have a tv in my room!

by perky on 7/25/2009 11:04:41 PM

good ideas thanks girls life!

by karra96 on 7/25/2009 9:44:23 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!