11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

High school shy!

I'm very shy. I'm starting high school this year and all of my friends have like 20 upperclassmen that they talk to, text, and hang...

exactly the same for me! im pretty shy...funny cuz it used to be me the not shy one and my sister the shy one...we always tend to switch somehow...anyway it isnt so bad so far tho...cuz i joined the drill team at my high skool and ive met a couple good ppl thereSmile and im going to be a freshman at a reeeeeally big high skool....comment on my profile!

by fruitsbasketfan95 on 8/26/2009 7:26:33 PM

i'm also a freshman this year. try to ask your friends if you can hang out with them when they're with their older friends then you'll be more likley to click with them. but be carful with that, you don't want to do anything that is to old for your age.

I GIVE ADVICE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE IF YOU NEED ADVICE ABOUT BOYS, KISSING, FRIENDS, SCHOOL, TOUGH STUFF.... ANYTHING YOU NEED!!!

by swimmerxox on 8/24/2009 1:30:31 PM

yeah, im not a freshman but im wickd shy - any break-out ideas 4 being mor confident & talkativ?

by dancerjojo427 on 8/11/2009 11:07:27 PM

join club[sizzle]

club[sizzle] is a place for girls to talk to girls, give and recieve advice, take surveys and polls, and just be your self!

postions open!

~Presidents Vana903 and Shelby95

by club[sizzle] on 8/10/2009 12:34:40 AM

just be confident in who you are! be friendly and put yourself out there! it may be scary but you'll have tons of new friends in no time!

i give advice on everything! visit my profile!

by lilalover on 8/8/2009 10:18:04 AM

Mod
I am going on a family vacay soon! I am very excited ! The prob is it's gonna be way hotter than where I live! I am scared that I will get sick or get burnt bad ( even with sunblock or sunscreen). What can I do?

Hey girl, the best way to keep sunburn away is to wear higher SPFs (think 70 or higher) and to limit your time in the sun. Remember when you are outside to wear a hat and sunglasses too--anything to protect your face and skin. Have fun, girlie! Sounds like a great time and kudos to you for being so up on your protection!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Facebooker1240 on 8/6/2009 10:06:16 PM

I can be the same way sometimes and it's something you just have to brave up to so u can move on. It's hard at first but u can do it!

by emigrl2 on 8/6/2009 9:09:09 PM

Come to my profile and ask your questions about clothes, hair, makeup, school, and fashion! I will respond ASAP!

by twilight-kc on 8/6/2009 5:56:08 PM

I wish i was more out going to
I could real use this Advice

by Tw-yGu-i on 8/6/2009 5:02:04 PM

MOD!
Ok so I can play piano. I can play a lot of difficult songs really good. And after my friends here me they all want to learn different songs so I can play for them. Like 8 people want me to learn 8 different songs. I want to learn them all and impress them but they pick really hard songs. So I told them all I wasn't going to and now they are all mad and won't talk to me. Help me

Explain to your friends that you're only one person, and that you only have so much time to play the piano and learn songs! Try picking out a song that you want to learn, and dedicate it to your friends when you play it for them! If you really want to learn all 8 songs, try spreading them out over a long period of time, and tell your friends you're working on it and to be patient! But playing the piano should be something you do because you enjoy it, not because your friends are forcing you to.

-Haley B.