6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

High school shy!

I'm very shy. I'm starting high school this year and all of my friends have like 20 upperclassmen that they talk to, text, and hang...

mod Mod mod mod
*clubcelebertiy* left this post on my profile.
they said they are 34 years old and enjoy stalking.
Plz ban them from the site.

Hey babe,

Report the profile where the comment was left and report the profile that you think is a problem and we'll figure out what's going on.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by the friend club on 8/4/2009 5:20:12 PM

i'm gonna be a sophmore this year!!! Laughing most of my friends are going to be graduating this yearFrown but oh wellSmile can't wait to hang out with the freshmans Tong i have friends in all gradesSmile yay!!!! Laughing

by dramadork on 8/4/2009 2:54:29 PM

MOD I really want to be more outgoing and make more long-lasting friendships this year when school starts. The prob is I don't know how to. I've been losing my friends that I've made because we always come so distant. I'm always the quiet girl who doesn't say much and I hate that. I'm friends with all the popular girls but I've never worked up the nerve to actually ask them if they wanna hang out. I need more confidence. I've felt so abandoned this summer since I havn't hung out with my friends yet. Well I have but not many times. Unlike those other girls who are constantly having sleepovers. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Make this school year a great one! You have to be active and join after school programs to get to know other peeps. Start by getting to know the kids in your class and maybe even starting a study group! Good luck!

Mel

Melany T.

by musicrox on 8/4/2009 1:08:31 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!!!!
MODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Ok,so i am going to middle school next year.But the school has a reputation of being"Ghetto"which even my mom agrees.i do too but they are getting a new principal who is on top of her game.But the bad part is ,is that my mom got a job as a teacher at another school.And im usally depending on her,you know,comming with me on the first day and helping me find my class.But she has to be at her job by 7 and i have to be at school by 8.and so she cant come with me on the first day.Im shy and dont know what to do!HELPPPP!!

Hey babe,

Try going a day or so early to figure out the layout of the school and get any forms you need. You'll probably meet some people then so at least you'll have some friendly faces! Plus you're going to be in a class with a lot of new students so it will be easier to make friends, since a lot of people will be new.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by demilovato4real on 8/4/2009 10:45:03 AM

I'm a virgo, and I supposed to be shy. On some things I won't pipe up at all and on others, I voice my feelings the way I feel!

by Faith265 on 8/4/2009 1:55:40 AM

Im going to high school next year, and 5 (yes, 5!) of my cousins are gonna be in my class, except i barely know them, and they know EVERYONE at the high school! and im shy by nature too, so i don't really know what I'm going to do.... oh, and every one there knows each other from last year. yep, its gonna be super fun (sarcastic Smile

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE

by mattitude on 8/3/2009 10:21:22 PM

yeah i am going into 8th grade this fall... and i mite be changing schools. even tho i dont want to. it sucks Frown

i'll miss my friends soooooo much!! i wish i could at least wait to change schools till i am going into high school. *sigh*

but i can't. Frown

by girlzrock07 on 8/3/2009 9:47:49 PM

I LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!! no offense, but the jo bros have NOTHING against the beatles! the jo bros are only famous for their looks, not their talent. the beatles are famous for both! Smile long live the beatles!!!

by u+me=love on 8/3/2009 9:27:52 PM

THAT THING WITH GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL THAT IS GOING TO BE ME NEXT YEAR AND I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE MY SCHOOL AND SOME OF THE KIDS LIKE MY CRUSH MY BEST GIRL FRIENDS MY ONLY BEST GUY FRIEND AND SUPRISINGLY THE ANNOYING IMMATURE BOYS SO I NEED ADVICE ON THIS STUFF TOO I HAV NOT CHANGED SCHOOLS SINCE PRE-K CAUSE MY SCHOOL GOES TO EIGHTH GRADE I NEED A WAY TO GET THIS LAST YEAR TO LAST A LIFE TIME CAUSE I KNOW MY FRIENDS AND I THAT R GOING TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS R GOING TO LOSE CONTACT EVENTUALLY.SO HELP I NEED ADVICE.

by star53 on 8/3/2009 8:25:10 PM

HEY CHICA! I NEED YOUR HELP ON FINDING THE PERF FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT! IM PETITE (5 FOOT), BLONDE HAIR (ABOUT 1 OR 2 INCH BELOW SHOULDERS), SKINNY, GREEN EYES, AND ITS MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOl (FRESHMAN!!)!!! (i also just bought some moccasins from american eagle so i could maybe wear those, or i could wear flip flops or anything) PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I NEED AN OUTFIT, MAKEUP IDEAS, AND MAYBE HAIR IDEAS! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ADVICE FOR ME ON MY PROFILE! THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH, GIRLIES!!!!
-bl0ndiegrl1