1 HOURS AGO Is cracking your knuckles dangerous?: http://t.co/ElhG0D2TNg pic.twitter.com/St9RfdS01w

2 HOURS AGO Throw some shade this summer with these amazing #DIY sunnies: http://t.co/HvM9oLNRNg pic.twitter.com/2hTfrnWaJM

3 HOURS AGO Need some new summer swag? Pick up this season's essentials: http://t.co/0PpOfiVteC pic.twitter.com/jY7OdFsCKl

COMMENTS

High school shy!

I'm very shy. I'm starting high school this year and all of my friends have like 20 upperclassmen that they talk to, text, and hang...

I'm gonna be a sophy this year, but I can't wait for all my freshman friends to come to high school!! It's gonna be a party!

by EmJ on 8/3/2009 7:49:15 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hey chicas!!! Are you nervous or scared about going back to school??? Still trying to decide what to wear for the first day of school??? Are you worried about an old crush or a new guy at school??? Have you not seen friends in forever and can't wait until back to school??? Check out the newest club! Back 2 School Club. Check it out!!! And maybe apply for Head of Fashion, Guys, Friends, and Nerves! Come join in the fun! Check it out! Back 2 School Club!

by Back 2 School Club on 8/3/2009 7:37:39 PM

I'm going into 8th grade. I don't have any older sibs, but I know some of the people in high school, because our school is Pre-k-12th grade.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

by Abriella123 on 8/3/2009 7:14:10 PM

Heyy i just started high school and i agree.. It feels like you dont know many people..
So far my first week i've gotten to meet some pretty awesome people.. I hope everything works out

Checkout my profile.!!

by LoveLifePeace on 8/3/2009 6:41:43 PM

i am really shy too!!! but i'm workin on that

by softballx10 on 8/3/2009 6:09:52 PM

Hey girls!!

Want to be a part of the first and original friend match up?

Then head over to the Club MOD Profile and get more info!

Make a new gal pal today! HOORAY!

Club MOD President <3

by ClubMOD on 8/3/2009 5:22:07 PM

MOD
i have these really cute purple skinny jeans with accents of light light pink. im thinking of wearing them with this black DKNY tshirt. but it has whitem lime green, and blue. would these two look bad together, and what shoes would go with the pants???? i was thinking converse, but what color (their pinks dont match the pink on the jeans), and any other shoes, bsides costly heels??

Hey Girl, it may be too many colors with those pants, you may want to stick with a solid tee, and try some black flats, or even a metallic sandal! *Cara T*
Cara T.

by magnusgirl on 8/3/2009 5:17:22 PM

Would you like to be a member of the Shugo Chara Club?

Join now!

The following spots are the ones that are currently available,
Writer, Pictaker, Questioner, Blogger, and Trivigurl!

You can also get an exclusive chance to be in the teams!

Here are the teams,
The Amu Team, The Tadase Team, The Yaya Team, The Kukai Team, and the Nadeshiko Team!

Join now for a chance to be in the staff or teams!

(if you don't know what Shugo Chara is, I recommend you check it out!

by The Shugo Chara Club on 8/3/2009 4:46:29 PM

HEY GIRLIESSS JUST WANNA SAY I GIVE AWESOME ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC!!=]

good advice btw im goin 2 7th at my skool we hav k-2 then another elementry skool tht is 3-5 then a middle skool tht is 6=8 then high tht is 9-12 we hav 2 3-5 elementrys 2

by Lolo313 on 8/3/2009 4:42:59 PM

i am gonna be a freshman but its no different to me cause i go to a k-12 school

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 8/3/2009 3:36:40 PM