AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

High school shy!

I'm very shy. I'm starting high school this year and all of my friends have like 20 upperclassmen that they talk to, text, and hang...

MOD
Can i delete some comments on my pro

Hey babe,

Just click the "report this profile" button on your profile and let us know who left the comment. We'll take it from there.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by the friend club on 8/3/2009 3:01:22 PM

wow i still have 2 years b4 i go 2 high skool

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 8/3/2009 2:49:21 PM

Hey Girls

Are you interested in getting a pen pal or making friends on gl .com.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you said yes than visit the friend club.

Its just like the Gl pen Pal service but its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i am looking for some ppl to help me mathc up friends!!!!

Visit

The

Friend

Club

Now

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the friend club on 8/3/2009 2:12:06 PM

Moood!
I am a little under 5' , and I am just about 104 lbs. I am soon turning 12. I am over weight?

Hey babe,

Nope, that's normal!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by facebooker1240 on 8/3/2009 2:04:46 PM

good avdise, im sort of shy when im around alot of people

by annarose4ever on 8/3/2009 1:59:27 PM

I have the same problem. I know most of the people, and can recognize them, and know their names, but I don't personally know as many upperclassmen as some of my friends do.

by ash_bash08 on 8/3/2009 1:13:49 PM

im really shy too. but that is GREAT advice! maybe ill use it Smile

by taytay118 on 8/3/2009 12:26:54 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeans that look good on tall girls??? I'm going into the 7th grade and I'm 5 foot 6 inches. Can you tell me about jeans that will look good on me and that will add height also????

Hey babe,

Look for jeans that are especially for tall girls - they'll have "long" on the tag somewhere. As for jeans that would make you look taller, try skinny jeans with some boots.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by pizzagirl on 8/3/2009 12:05:16 PM

Moood!
What kind of clothes are recommended for curvy girls? Thanks!

Hey babe,

A-line dresses look AMAZING on curvy girls! You can get them practically anywhere for pretty cheap and they always look great.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Facebooker1240 on 8/3/2009 11:59:44 AM

MODD*******
please help. My life is soo different than it was just one year ago. I remember last year being my normal bubbly self and hanging out. But now it's all changed. I feel like i'm a completely different person than i was. My best friend and I are no longer best friends and I had thought i had gotten over it. She kinda ditched me for her new friends and it hurt at the beginning of the year but i still had hope that we'd be best friends again. However that never happened and after x-mas break I let it go although was very bitter about the whole thing. Eventually i started being less and less angry. She never saw my anger though, i always acted nicely. The thing is that we've been friends since 6th grade and we've just celebrated our sweet 16's. I had a small party w/ close friends and i decided to invtie her to be polite and she was nice and i had a good time. She had a big party w/ a candle lighting ceremony and everything. But when she did the candles i shared mine with 2 other friends that she knew for only a short while and another girl got the best friends candle after only being friends w/ her since february! I wasn't expecting the BFF candle or anything but it was like such a stab in the heart when i heard those words. I just keep thinking about how good we use to get along. Now we barely see eachother but my friends are her friends and i have no one to talk to about this.I am soooo bummed out about this and i need to know if she feels the same loss i do or if i was just another friend. It's maing me miserable and I don't know if i should invite her to hang out or if i should just ignore her( i've already talked with her about how i felt neglected a few months back)I usually would just forget about a friend who was this much trouble but even some of my closest friends aren't the same. I can't talk to them the way i talked to her. It kills me I wasn't a bigger part of her 16th b-day, which she has been planning since the day i met her. I am soo distraught i don't know what to do and i really need some advice.
sorry this was soo long.

Hey babe,

People naturally grow apart from each other. It sounds like you've done everything you can do to keep the door open in case she ever wants to be friends again but if she wants to move on you should to. Maybe one day you'll get closer again, but until then work on your new friendships and stop fixating on your old ones. By living in the past you're shutting out potential new friends who could be just as good or even better!

xoxo Allie