1 HOURS AGO Only a few hours until @LittleMix's #BlackMagicVideo! Can we just fast-forward to tomorrow? http://t.co/wGuT5m4ajg pic.twitter.com/jTjBFUSwbI

2 HOURS AGO Planning your grad party? You'll be the talk of the town with these DIY decorations: http://t.co/EjvB1mSGUT pic.twitter.com/fYuxieTaSI

COMMENTS

High school shy!

I'm very shy. I'm starting high school this year and all of my friends have like 20 upperclassmen that they talk to, text, and hang...

My school goes 7-12,so last year I met LOTS of upperclassmen.Good luck!Comment on my pro!

Join club PEACE GIRL today!

by actress96 on 8/3/2009 11:39:31 AM

Join club PEACE GIRL today!

by actress96 on 8/3/2009 11:39:01 AM

hey MOD
i'm going into 8th grade this year but next year when i go into 9th grade i'll be going to a new school which is the upper high school from the middle school. i'm really excited for everything that will happen, but there's only one thing i hate about 9th grade. swimming. i gotta take a semester of swimming and i'm freaking out about it. i hate swimming in pools but i don't know why and that's one thing that scares me. the other thing is that i'm terrified of drowning. girls can work out in this workout room while their having their periods, but i wanna do that the whole semester instead of swimming, but i don't know how i would talk to any of the staff that controls the schedule and eveyrthing. i know this is alot, but plz help me.

Hey babe,

Talk to them about switching - just tell them how scared you are and ask if they can make an exception - but I would recommend going through the semester and learning to swim. If you're terrified of drowning, the best way to prevent that is to become a stronger swimmer. Plus, having to do it will help you overcome your fears!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by angel365 on 8/3/2009 11:26:04 AM

good advice!!! just be yourself and more outgoing. good luck!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥if ya need advice post a comment on my profile & i'll get back to you ASAP!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by hit.the.surfs. on 8/3/2009 11:08:42 AM

Great advice! =]

~varsityFHplaya141

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT PLEASE!! =P ;D

=]

by varsityFHplaya141 on 8/3/2009 11:08:33 AM

gr8 advice

by JJ25 on 8/3/2009 11:07:26 AM

GOOD LUCK AND B RLYY BRAVE GIRLIE ^_____^

by chocolatelover13 on 8/3/2009 10:33:05 AM

Same here. Good advice, GL! Check out my profile!

by prezmad on 8/3/2009 10:08:27 AM

CLUB LINGO IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!
Are you a little bored as the summer days progress? DO you want a bit of a change? Here on GL we have quizzes and editorial and fun games and so much more!
We have contests ad hot or nots and advice! COME CHECK OUT CLUB LINGO! You won't be disappointed!

xoxo
Melissa (CLUB LINGO President)

by CLUB LINGO on 8/3/2009 9:51:16 AM

I really want to take art when I get to high school (which is next year!) I'm so excited to leave the middle school...Smile

by sweetreddancer on 8/3/2009 9:50:19 AM