15 MINUTES AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

AN HOUR AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

2 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

High school shy!

I'm very shy. I'm starting high school this year and all of my friends have like 20 upperclassmen that they talk to, text, and hang...

exactly the same for me! im pretty shy...funny cuz it used to be me the not shy one and my sister the shy one...we always tend to switch somehow...anyway it isnt so bad so far tho...cuz i joined the drill team at my high skool and ive met a couple good ppl thereSmile and im going to be a freshman at a reeeeeally big high skool....comment on my profile!

by fruitsbasketfan95 on 8/26/2009 7:26:33 PM

i'm also a freshman this year. try to ask your friends if you can hang out with them when they're with their older friends then you'll be more likley to click with them. but be carful with that, you don't want to do anything that is to old for your age.

I GIVE ADVICE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE IF YOU NEED ADVICE ABOUT BOYS, KISSING, FRIENDS, SCHOOL, TOUGH STUFF.... ANYTHING YOU NEED!!!

by swimmerxox on 8/24/2009 1:30:31 PM

yeah, im not a freshman but im wickd shy - any break-out ideas 4 being mor confident & talkativ?

by dancerjojo427 on 8/11/2009 11:07:27 PM

join club[sizzle]

club[sizzle] is a place for girls to talk to girls, give and recieve advice, take surveys and polls, and just be your self!

postions open!

~Presidents Vana903 and Shelby95

by club[sizzle] on 8/10/2009 12:34:40 AM

just be confident in who you are! be friendly and put yourself out there! it may be scary but you'll have tons of new friends in no time!

i give advice on everything! visit my profile!

by lilalover on 8/8/2009 10:18:04 AM

Mod
I am going on a family vacay soon! I am very excited ! The prob is it's gonna be way hotter than where I live! I am scared that I will get sick or get burnt bad ( even with sunblock or sunscreen). What can I do?

Hey girl, the best way to keep sunburn away is to wear higher SPFs (think 70 or higher) and to limit your time in the sun. Remember when you are outside to wear a hat and sunglasses too--anything to protect your face and skin. Have fun, girlie! Sounds like a great time and kudos to you for being so up on your protection!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Facebooker1240 on 8/6/2009 10:06:16 PM

I can be the same way sometimes and it's something you just have to brave up to so u can move on. It's hard at first but u can do it!

by emigrl2 on 8/6/2009 9:09:09 PM

Come to my profile and ask your questions about clothes, hair, makeup, school, and fashion! I will respond ASAP!

by twilight-kc on 8/6/2009 5:56:08 PM

I wish i was more out going to
I could real use this Advice

by Tw-yGu-i on 8/6/2009 5:02:04 PM

MOD!
Ok so I can play piano. I can play a lot of difficult songs really good. And after my friends here me they all want to learn different songs so I can play for them. Like 8 people want me to learn 8 different songs. I want to learn them all and impress them but they pick really hard songs. So I told them all I wasn't going to and now they are all mad and won't talk to me. Help me

Explain to your friends that you're only one person, and that you only have so much time to play the piano and learn songs! Try picking out a song that you want to learn, and dedicate it to your friends when you play it for them! If you really want to learn all 8 songs, try spreading them out over a long period of time, and tell your friends you're working on it and to be patient! But playing the piano should be something you do because you enjoy it, not because your friends are forcing you to.

-Haley B.

caitlin r.

by beautiful_singer on 8/5/2009 10:24:22 AM

mod Mod mod mod
*clubcelebertiy* left this post on my profile.
they said they are 34 years old and enjoy stalking.
Plz ban them from the site.

Hey babe,

Report the profile where the comment was left and report the profile that you think is a problem and we'll figure out what's going on.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by the friend club on 8/4/2009 5:20:12 PM

i'm gonna be a sophmore this year!!! Laughing most of my friends are going to be graduating this yearFrown but oh wellSmile can't wait to hang out with the freshmans Tong i have friends in all gradesSmile yay!!!! Laughing

by dramadork on 8/4/2009 2:54:29 PM

MOD I really want to be more outgoing and make more long-lasting friendships this year when school starts. The prob is I don't know how to. I've been losing my friends that I've made because we always come so distant. I'm always the quiet girl who doesn't say much and I hate that. I'm friends with all the popular girls but I've never worked up the nerve to actually ask them if they wanna hang out. I need more confidence. I've felt so abandoned this summer since I havn't hung out with my friends yet. Well I have but not many times. Unlike those other girls who are constantly having sleepovers. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Make this school year a great one! You have to be active and join after school programs to get to know other peeps. Start by getting to know the kids in your class and maybe even starting a study group! Good luck!

Mel

Melany T.

by musicrox on 8/4/2009 1:08:31 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!!!!
MODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Ok,so i am going to middle school next year.But the school has a reputation of being"Ghetto"which even my mom agrees.i do too but they are getting a new principal who is on top of her game.But the bad part is ,is that my mom got a job as a teacher at another school.And im usally depending on her,you know,comming with me on the first day and helping me find my class.But she has to be at her job by 7 and i have to be at school by 8.and so she cant come with me on the first day.Im shy and dont know what to do!HELPPPP!!

Hey babe,

Try going a day or so early to figure out the layout of the school and get any forms you need. You'll probably meet some people then so at least you'll have some friendly faces! Plus you're going to be in a class with a lot of new students so it will be easier to make friends, since a lot of people will be new.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by demilovato4real on 8/4/2009 10:45:03 AM

I'm a virgo, and I supposed to be shy. On some things I won't pipe up at all and on others, I voice my feelings the way I feel!

by Faith265 on 8/4/2009 1:55:40 AM

Im going to high school next year, and 5 (yes, 5!) of my cousins are gonna be in my class, except i barely know them, and they know EVERYONE at the high school! and im shy by nature too, so i don't really know what I'm going to do.... oh, and every one there knows each other from last year. yep, its gonna be super fun (sarcastic Smile

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE

by mattitude on 8/3/2009 10:21:22 PM

yeah i am going into 8th grade this fall... and i mite be changing schools. even tho i dont want to. it sucks Frown

i'll miss my friends soooooo much!! i wish i could at least wait to change schools till i am going into high school. *sigh*

but i can't. Frown

by girlzrock07 on 8/3/2009 9:47:49 PM

I LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!! no offense, but the jo bros have NOTHING against the beatles! the jo bros are only famous for their looks, not their talent. the beatles are famous for both! Smile long live the beatles!!!

by u+me=love on 8/3/2009 9:27:52 PM

THAT THING WITH GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL THAT IS GOING TO BE ME NEXT YEAR AND I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE MY SCHOOL AND SOME OF THE KIDS LIKE MY CRUSH MY BEST GIRL FRIENDS MY ONLY BEST GUY FRIEND AND SUPRISINGLY THE ANNOYING IMMATURE BOYS SO I NEED ADVICE ON THIS STUFF TOO I HAV NOT CHANGED SCHOOLS SINCE PRE-K CAUSE MY SCHOOL GOES TO EIGHTH GRADE I NEED A WAY TO GET THIS LAST YEAR TO LAST A LIFE TIME CAUSE I KNOW MY FRIENDS AND I THAT R GOING TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS R GOING TO LOSE CONTACT EVENTUALLY.SO HELP I NEED ADVICE.

by star53 on 8/3/2009 8:25:10 PM

HEY CHICA! I NEED YOUR HELP ON FINDING THE PERF FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT! IM PETITE (5 FOOT), BLONDE HAIR (ABOUT 1 OR 2 INCH BELOW SHOULDERS), SKINNY, GREEN EYES, AND ITS MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOl (FRESHMAN!!)!!! (i also just bought some moccasins from american eagle so i could maybe wear those, or i could wear flip flops or anything) PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I NEED AN OUTFIT, MAKEUP IDEAS, AND MAYBE HAIR IDEAS! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ADVICE FOR ME ON MY PROFILE! THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH, GIRLIES!!!!
-bl0ndiegrl1

by bl0ndiegrl1 on 8/3/2009 7:55:16 PM

I'm gonna be a sophy this year, but I can't wait for all my freshman friends to come to high school!! It's gonna be a party!

by EmJ on 8/3/2009 7:49:15 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hey chicas!!! Are you nervous or scared about going back to school??? Still trying to decide what to wear for the first day of school??? Are you worried about an old crush or a new guy at school??? Have you not seen friends in forever and can't wait until back to school??? Check out the newest club! Back 2 School Club. Check it out!!! And maybe apply for Head of Fashion, Guys, Friends, and Nerves! Come join in the fun! Check it out! Back 2 School Club!

by Back 2 School Club on 8/3/2009 7:37:39 PM

I'm going into 8th grade. I don't have any older sibs, but I know some of the people in high school, because our school is Pre-k-12th grade.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

by Abriella123 on 8/3/2009 7:14:10 PM

Heyy i just started high school and i agree.. It feels like you dont know many people..
So far my first week i've gotten to meet some pretty awesome people.. I hope everything works out

Checkout my profile.!!

by LoveLifePeace on 8/3/2009 6:41:43 PM

i am really shy too!!! but i'm workin on that

by softballx10 on 8/3/2009 6:09:52 PM

Hey girls!!

Want to be a part of the first and original friend match up?

Then head over to the Club MOD Profile and get more info!

Make a new gal pal today! HOORAY!

Club MOD President <3

by ClubMOD on 8/3/2009 5:22:07 PM

MOD
i have these really cute purple skinny jeans with accents of light light pink. im thinking of wearing them with this black DKNY tshirt. but it has whitem lime green, and blue. would these two look bad together, and what shoes would go with the pants???? i was thinking converse, but what color (their pinks dont match the pink on the jeans), and any other shoes, bsides costly heels??

Hey Girl, it may be too many colors with those pants, you may want to stick with a solid tee, and try some black flats, or even a metallic sandal! *Cara T*
Cara T.

by magnusgirl on 8/3/2009 5:17:22 PM

Would you like to be a member of the Shugo Chara Club?

Join now!

The following spots are the ones that are currently available,
Writer, Pictaker, Questioner, Blogger, and Trivigurl!

You can also get an exclusive chance to be in the teams!

Here are the teams,
The Amu Team, The Tadase Team, The Yaya Team, The Kukai Team, and the Nadeshiko Team!

Join now for a chance to be in the staff or teams!

(if you don't know what Shugo Chara is, I recommend you check it out!

by The Shugo Chara Club on 8/3/2009 4:46:29 PM

HEY GIRLIESSS JUST WANNA SAY I GIVE AWESOME ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC!!=]

good advice btw im goin 2 7th at my skool we hav k-2 then another elementry skool tht is 3-5 then a middle skool tht is 6=8 then high tht is 9-12 we hav 2 3-5 elementrys 2

by Lolo313 on 8/3/2009 4:42:59 PM

i am gonna be a freshman but its no different to me cause i go to a k-12 school

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 8/3/2009 3:36:40 PM

MOD
Can i delete some comments on my pro

Hey babe,

Just click the "report this profile" button on your profile and let us know who left the comment. We'll take it from there.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by the friend club on 8/3/2009 3:01:22 PM

wow i still have 2 years b4 i go 2 high skool

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 8/3/2009 2:49:21 PM

Hey Girls

Are you interested in getting a pen pal or making friends on gl .com.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you said yes than visit the friend club.

Its just like the Gl pen Pal service but its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i am looking for some ppl to help me mathc up friends!!!!

Visit

The

Friend

Club

Now

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the friend club on 8/3/2009 2:12:06 PM

Moood!
I am a little under 5' , and I am just about 104 lbs. I am soon turning 12. I am over weight?

Hey babe,

Nope, that's normal!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by facebooker1240 on 8/3/2009 2:04:46 PM

good avdise, im sort of shy when im around alot of people

by annarose4ever on 8/3/2009 1:59:27 PM

I have the same problem. I know most of the people, and can recognize them, and know their names, but I don't personally know as many upperclassmen as some of my friends do.

by ash_bash08 on 8/3/2009 1:13:49 PM

im really shy too. but that is GREAT advice! maybe ill use it Smile

by taytay118 on 8/3/2009 12:26:54 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeans that look good on tall girls??? I'm going into the 7th grade and I'm 5 foot 6 inches. Can you tell me about jeans that will look good on me and that will add height also????

Hey babe,

Look for jeans that are especially for tall girls - they'll have "long" on the tag somewhere. As for jeans that would make you look taller, try skinny jeans with some boots.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by pizzagirl on 8/3/2009 12:05:16 PM

Moood!
What kind of clothes are recommended for curvy girls? Thanks!

Hey babe,

A-line dresses look AMAZING on curvy girls! You can get them practically anywhere for pretty cheap and they always look great.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Facebooker1240 on 8/3/2009 11:59:44 AM

MODD*******
please help. My life is soo different than it was just one year ago. I remember last year being my normal bubbly self and hanging out. But now it's all changed. I feel like i'm a completely different person than i was. My best friend and I are no longer best friends and I had thought i had gotten over it. She kinda ditched me for her new friends and it hurt at the beginning of the year but i still had hope that we'd be best friends again. However that never happened and after x-mas break I let it go although was very bitter about the whole thing. Eventually i started being less and less angry. She never saw my anger though, i always acted nicely. The thing is that we've been friends since 6th grade and we've just celebrated our sweet 16's. I had a small party w/ close friends and i decided to invtie her to be polite and she was nice and i had a good time. She had a big party w/ a candle lighting ceremony and everything. But when she did the candles i shared mine with 2 other friends that she knew for only a short while and another girl got the best friends candle after only being friends w/ her since february! I wasn't expecting the BFF candle or anything but it was like such a stab in the heart when i heard those words. I just keep thinking about how good we use to get along. Now we barely see eachother but my friends are her friends and i have no one to talk to about this.I am soooo bummed out about this and i need to know if she feels the same loss i do or if i was just another friend. It's maing me miserable and I don't know if i should invite her to hang out or if i should just ignore her( i've already talked with her about how i felt neglected a few months back)I usually would just forget about a friend who was this much trouble but even some of my closest friends aren't the same. I can't talk to them the way i talked to her. It kills me I wasn't a bigger part of her 16th b-day, which she has been planning since the day i met her. I am soo distraught i don't know what to do and i really need some advice.
sorry this was soo long.

Hey babe,

People naturally grow apart from each other. It sounds like you've done everything you can do to keep the door open in case she ever wants to be friends again but if she wants to move on you should to. Maybe one day you'll get closer again, but until then work on your new friendships and stop fixating on your old ones. By living in the past you're shutting out potential new friends who could be just as good or even better!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by reesespieces578 on 8/3/2009 11:48:15 AM

My school goes 7-12,so last year I met LOTS of upperclassmen.Good luck!Comment on my pro!

Join club PEACE GIRL today!

by actress96 on 8/3/2009 11:39:31 AM

Join club PEACE GIRL today!

by actress96 on 8/3/2009 11:39:01 AM

hey MOD
i'm going into 8th grade this year but next year when i go into 9th grade i'll be going to a new school which is the upper high school from the middle school. i'm really excited for everything that will happen, but there's only one thing i hate about 9th grade. swimming. i gotta take a semester of swimming and i'm freaking out about it. i hate swimming in pools but i don't know why and that's one thing that scares me. the other thing is that i'm terrified of drowning. girls can work out in this workout room while their having their periods, but i wanna do that the whole semester instead of swimming, but i don't know how i would talk to any of the staff that controls the schedule and eveyrthing. i know this is alot, but plz help me.

Hey babe,

Talk to them about switching - just tell them how scared you are and ask if they can make an exception - but I would recommend going through the semester and learning to swim. If you're terrified of drowning, the best way to prevent that is to become a stronger swimmer. Plus, having to do it will help you overcome your fears!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by angel365 on 8/3/2009 11:26:04 AM

good advice!!! just be yourself and more outgoing. good luck!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥if ya need advice post a comment on my profile & i'll get back to you ASAP!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by hit.the.surfs. on 8/3/2009 11:08:42 AM

Great advice! =]

~varsityFHplaya141

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT PLEASE!! =P ;D

=]

by varsityFHplaya141 on 8/3/2009 11:08:33 AM

gr8 advice

by JJ25 on 8/3/2009 11:07:26 AM

GOOD LUCK AND B RLYY BRAVE GIRLIE ^_____^

by chocolatelover13 on 8/3/2009 10:33:05 AM

Same here. Good advice, GL! Check out my profile!

by prezmad on 8/3/2009 10:08:27 AM

CLUB LINGO IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!
Are you a little bored as the summer days progress? DO you want a bit of a change? Here on GL we have quizzes and editorial and fun games and so much more!
We have contests ad hot or nots and advice! COME CHECK OUT CLUB LINGO! You won't be disappointed!

xoxo
Melissa (CLUB LINGO President)

by CLUB LINGO on 8/3/2009 9:51:16 AM

I really want to take art when I get to high school (which is next year!) I'm so excited to leave the middle school...Smile

by sweetreddancer on 8/3/2009 9:50:19 AM

rlly good advice...im shy 2 so i can use that!!!

by soccerstar17 on 8/3/2009 9:46:59 AM

It was the same way for me. Don't worry! Things are going to be great once you start! Smile

xoxo

by writerchickwithfeelings on 8/3/2009 9:28:55 AM

Thats great help! I was wondering about that too.

by froggy6243 on 8/3/2009 9:26:57 AM

first comment?
yeah i sorta know how ya feel. but i am excited for high school so that ic an make new friends. we'll see if im any good at it! haha

check out my profile! i give advice on anything!

by summerlover0116 on 8/3/2009 9:21:40 AM

omggg i have the same thing. but i have 2 brothers with me and their friends(:
CHECK
OUT
MY
PROFILE
AND
!
!

by Sammyk115 on 8/3/2009 9:13:25 AM

Miliana B. said it all! Also, you should ask your friends to introduce you to the upperclassmen. That's what I would do

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 8/3/2009 9:10:52 AM

im going into high school this year too! Smile

-vannah