2 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

3 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

4 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

THIS REALY WORKS TRY IT
1.Say your name 10x
2.Say your moms name 5x
3.Say your crushes name 3x
post this on 4 other things like this and your crush will kiss you by the nerest friday!

by zap on 3/11/2010 10:30:14 AM

Im sorry girl!!!!!!! my cousin copys everything i do! she even buys the same songs as i do on itunes!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 3/10/2010 5:35:11 PM

P.S. it's me again!!! if the mod would help... i'd be eternally grateful<3 THANX!!!

by musicalpreteen on 1/23/2010 8:13:37 PM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! i only said hi once to the new girl and she won't leave me alone. she copies me and my BFF. we are both really low key and quiet. but the copy cat is so smiley and always happy... AND SO PREPPY!!!!! i'm really not that kind of person. i'm typically alone the way i like it.but she will never leave me alone!!!!!!! she 'puppy- dog' frowns if i pracice playing my alto saxophone during recess. ( even though playing is my life, it's what i live for.) PLEZE VISIT MY PROFILE AND GIVE ME ALL THE ADVISE YOU GOT!!!

by musicalpreteen on 1/23/2010 8:06:22 PM

I know exactly how you feel, me and my friend got in a fight a couple years ago and now all she does is copy what I do and say, literally everything, she even got her schedule changed so she'd have the same classes as me and started dressing and wearing her hair the same as me, it gets really annoying, but now that we're getting older I think she's figuring out who she really is

by I<3WinnieThePooh on 11/7/2009 5:26:07 PM

mod mod mod and other girls with good advice!!!
ok my best friend gets abused by her dad and her mum does nothing about it help she has bruises all over her legs and a bump on her skull plus some of my other friends have been to her house and said that her dad said he would beat her up if she did not do her homework what can i do i have talked i have talked to my mum she is trying to get help 4 her my friend told me she really wants to run away from home (even planning it) it's pretty bad please give me advice asap!!!!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about that. You took a brave first step telling your mom. From there, you have to let the adults take care of it. Be there for your friend. Support her. See if your mom will let your friend stay over for a while as things get settled out. What's happening is not ok, and it's your job as a friend to be there. While you can't take her away from her father yourself, you can get a team together and just give her a place to be safe. It'll make all the difference in the end. Good luck, girlie, and stay strong -- for both you and your friend!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by blueberry1357 on 10/22/2009 12:52:15 AM

omg! once that happened to me! all i did was let her do her own thing and when she did i was VERY thankful!

by Miranda999 on 9/13/2009 2:52:59 PM

MOD! OK iv been friends with the few girls at my school for a really long time but lately i just feel like i dont qite fit in with who they have become. They always want to go places and hang out with guys and go to there houses. Not only am i not really supposed to do things like that but i prefere to just hang with my friends and chill out sometimes. Also i dont really trust any of them like i used to so i have noone to talk when bed things happen i really dont want to go back to school PLSSS help!

Hey girlie! Sometimes growing up can mean growing apart. Don't be afraid to go back to school! Just be their friend but keep open to making some other cool friends that will have the same interests as you !

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by GossipGirl;) on 9/1/2009 12:27:53 PM

MOD!
Im new at school, and I try to make friends, but they'll be like, hi, come hang with us, and I do, It's like I'm invisible.
Plz help!

Hey babe,

They clearly like you, so you just have to try to contribute more when you're hanging out. If they didn't want you there they wouldn't have asked so the hard part is already over! Just relax and be yourself.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by purple_stars on 8/26/2009 10:28:25 PM

I feel kind of happy and sad for you! My friend does everything the oppisite of me

by hitthemall#1 on 8/24/2009 10:48:42 AM