AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

1 HOURS AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

13 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

I know it can be annoying, but I think everyone in their lifetime picks up a copy-cat along with them. I suggest you pull her to the side one day and say, "Hey can you umm please not do everything I do? You're very very nice and sweet and one of my best buds, but can you please just give me a little room? I think we could go shopping this weekend to find you an unique, new look!!" Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!! Smile(PS When you drop the news on her, soften it up with a compliment or an activity you can do together to get her a new "her"!!)

by peaceloveLAX on 8/19/2009 6:24:30 PM

LOL. My little sister tends to copy me a lot. Sometimes I get kinda annoyed, but it's really no big deal.

by BigSisBree on 8/14/2009 9:22:28 AM

MOD!!!
Lately, me & my BFF have been getting into lil fights over nothing. We've been friends for over 3 years now, so I don't wanna end it. But we're always getting into lil fights over lil things, like plans to go over. What should I do without blaming everything on me [cuz she sometimes takes it for granted]?

Hey babe,

Talk to her honestly about it. You're probably upset about something bigger than the things you're fighting about but you two just haven't figured out what it is.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by UnknownGal on 8/13/2009 6:06:58 PM

mod mod mod
i have a serious problem so i got my haircut cut like selena gomez and i told my friend about it and now she wants the same haircut and previously i had the same haircut as hers and thats why i cut my hair so i could be different
and my friend has wavy hair and my mom says that when she cuts it it will end up looking really bad!!
how do i tell her that it might not look good and that i don't want her to have the same haircut as me???????
please help
thanx soooo sooo soo much

Hey babe,

If she gets it cut and it really does look bad she probably won't keep it that way. You can tell her how you feel, but you can't force her not to cut her hair anyway she wants.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by mileyhorsesrock on 8/13/2009 5:25:18 PM

hey girls whats up? my name is taylor and i wil be writing amazing stories on my profile once a week thats actually happened to me. i hope you will read them! i wish they will be inseraring! so go to doodles230 and read and comment. PLEASE spread the word!!!!!!!

by doodles230 on 8/11/2009 8:10:15 PM

hey girls. need friend, family, or boyfriend advice? come to my profile. leave ur question on my comments and i will get back to u on ur profile AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. i can help with so many things ranging from problems with relationships, self-image, and healthy diet and exercise, to pshicological problems and problems with ur social life, school, tough stuff, and even style and how to talk to ur crush! I can help u with anything and everything because my advice is proven to work. i am known in my school for giving great advice, and many peers come to me with their questions. I can help u! --Anna

by Anna Beesley on 8/11/2009 6:06:39 PM

i had somebody do that to me, in my art class the past year, she literally made and painted and drew everything i did, it was so annoying, i talked to her about it and she kind of stopped but, maybe you will have better luck!

i just set up my profile and i need some peeps to check it out and leave some comments please

by mandimae219 on 8/11/2009 3:57:14 PM

i kno!!!! i have the same problem.

by xpeacelovex on 8/11/2009 12:28:25 PM

i was ONCE in the shoes of the copy cat if u have alot of friends and she doesn't maybyeshe was copying u to get more friends maybye she thought "maybye if i be like her i could get more friends"

by littlelostleftbehind on 8/11/2009 11:41:15 AM

Wow, maybe that girl is your frinimie What I don't think I said it right. A frinimie is an enimie who acts like ur friend. Or she could just adore you. Either way it never happened to me!;]

by yszee2u2 on 8/10/2009 10:29:23 PM