Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

5 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

6 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

happened 2 me 2. this girl even dyed her hair to match mine!

by suzywatusey10 on 8/10/2009 8:47:24 PM

you know the i have a friend nd i hang around her alot. but she always ditches me! it makes me feel stupid and needy dont ditch her

by dancengirl on 8/10/2009 12:08:50 AM

That's really bugging sometimes, but compliment your friend on her individual personality. Chances are, she'll listen to what your saying and stop copying you, & you won't have to be bugged by her copying you.

by Flminhotcheetos on 8/9/2009 5:28:36 PM

♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
need advice?
go to my profile!
i give advice on all topics!
and im a personal trainer.
i know ALOT about fitness.
ask me anything!
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

by anno on 8/8/2009 4:50:24 PM

i'm in a similar situation, but she doesn't copy me, she just follows me and texts me at least 4 days a week. it's been going on for a year now. she is constantly asking me to hang out, even though i have an excuse every time. it drives me crazzyyyyy.....

by xgiirlsxrockx on 8/8/2009 8:55:54 AM

I think my friend is depressed. Like, not over a girl or anything, but I think he's actually like, DEPRESSED. What can I do?
Please help!!

Hey babe,

Talk to him and let him know you're worried. Find out if there's anything really wrong with him and, if so, talk to a parent or a teacher or a counselor or another adult you trust. Your support will mean a lot to him!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by _savvygirl_15 on 8/7/2009 4:21:46 PM

i had a friend like that i confronted her on it and she said that its a really good idea and i said that she copied me shes really starting to bug me.

by Cheerleadergirl on 8/7/2009 3:33:39 PM

wow thjat can b annoying i have a friend whjo does the same thing but she copies style...

check out my profile!

<333

by breanna_nikj-luvr on 8/7/2009 3:20:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
this summer i haven't seen or hungout with my group of friends. they've gone to the beach and to each other cottages but they haven't invited me. i feel really left out. they've even invited people who don't hang out with them much. HELP! Frown

Hey girly, well hit up your friends with a text or call them and ask them to hang out! Invite them to the pool or the movies.  Hope I helped!
Lynae p.

by DancingDog3 on 8/7/2009 8:41:05 AM

My best friend does that with my style of art. I do my eyes, hand, and hair differently now, and I learned that it turns out pretty well. Then she started doing her anime that way. I made a picture with a really kawaii cat, and she copied it and put it on her binder without asking me.

~ On another note, I hope you get this copy-cat problemo solved! ^-^