1 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

2 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

3 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

i had a problem with some girl like that in like 4th grade. i wasn't really friends with her, she was like obsessed with me. i just started hanging out with some people (( who are now my best friends )) and she left me alone bcuz i guess she didn't like them?? idk? lol. good luck with this girl!!
Smile

by hollisterchick on 8/5/2009 11:32:11 PM

yeah i had a friend like that too but i don't think were friends anymore......

comment on my profile...pretty please...i have no friends on this website

by audrey_95 on 8/5/2009 10:59:56 PM

people email me i need some help mmk? My email is Princess_girl818@earthlink.net thank you darling's I will give any one advice i am just like Girlslife i will help you.

by Softball_chick_carly_hoover on 8/5/2009 10:59:19 PM

All girls out there my oppionion is never let anyone walk all over you. Dont let any person get into your heart and break it. No person is any better than you. You might think the girl who is popular and gets all the guys is probably better than you but there just nothing they cant walk all over you. Dont let anyone get in your wayy always believe in yourself dont let any little rumor get to you. If it gets worse enough where some boy or girl hurts you hard enough get up and say I have a reason to be here just like you. and stand up. You dont have to be mean to them just simply say something nice. Or just walk away. Hurting people isnt the answer

by Softball_chick_carly_hoover on 8/5/2009 10:56:10 PM

omg!!!!i have the same prob this is really going to help

by Mz.stylish on 8/5/2009 10:34:26 PM

thats really weird but true. thats great advice. i think i mihgt try that when school starts back up to my so called "TWIN"

by KaylaBear on 8/5/2009 9:37:37 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!! I have a really big t-shirt tan, and I was wondering if it would look wierd to wear a tank top for the first day of school...I also have a bikini tan. Thanks!!!

Hey Girl, you will be fine! Im sure your tan lines will fade/even out by the time school starts.*Cara T*

Cara T.

by blueocean96 on 8/5/2009 9:32:06 PM

***MOD*** whts does it mean 2 b told ur an exciting athlete to watch? thnx

hey Girl, it prob means that your really good and impressive to people! *Cara T*

Cara T.

by m.n.mmolly on 8/5/2009 9:27:27 PM

WOW I can really relate to this!!!!! My friend copies me all the time! But if she gets an A on a test I don't wanna say, "I'm soo jealous! Thats great!" because anytime I say I'm jealous, or she's so lucky, or anything that seems like shes a bigger person than I am, it'll go to her head BIGG TIMEE!!!!

COME
COME CHECK
COME CHECK OUT
COME CHECK OUT MY
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!

by becki1214 on 8/5/2009 9:15:06 PM

I know how you are feeling! I had the same thing happen. I just told her what I felt and she was totally cool about it. We were good friends after-ward. I love hang;ing out with her now because she acts like herselfSmile

by Alove23 on 8/5/2009 9:14:36 PM