6 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

7 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

8 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

I'm sorry about that. But you sound like a really nice person! Lol that prolly doesn't help much though.

by gladiator*girl on 8/5/2009 9:05:55 PM

i know how u feel

by sweet_girl_10 on 8/5/2009 7:26:29 PM

MOD MOD!!!!
My aunt is getting married on sat. and I am supposed to start my period on sun. but i haven't had it for that long so it might start on sat. so i going to wear a tampon just in case. i read on here that you aren't supposed to wear a tampon when you don't have ur period. what do i do???? i don't want to leak either so can u help? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I suggest that you look at this article so that you know how to insert a tampon correctly when you get it! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/007-Period-Advice.aspx <3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by heart333 on 8/5/2009 7:19:09 PM

u could tell her it kinda bugs u and that she should be her own person annd that u guys could still be friends

by sweet_chocolate_ on 8/5/2009 7:15:35 PM

Ive never had a copy~cat before. It must be pretty agravating though.

by samigurl on 8/5/2009 7:06:36 PM

OMG this is totally me!
thers this girl who like agrees with me and repeats me then when im gone its the total opposite!

check out my profile and leave a comment plese thanks

by sokrluver1 on 8/5/2009 6:32:53 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!
Hey...Well my crush is one of those guys that is sort-of loud and crazy outside of the classroom, but for the most part is really calm during class. He has never had a girlfriend and from what i know hasn't liked anybody during his time at my school (1 year). I have liked him for such a long time but i don;t know if it will work...and how to approach him. Please help...Thanks!!!!

Hey girl, simple answer: flirt. Compliment him, talk to him, and show him that your attention is totally one him. Also, ask him to hang out with you. It doesn't have to be a date. Just hanging out so he can get to know you more and open up to you. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by blueocean96 on 8/5/2009 6:18:23 PM

re3q3hkgi5u234 itu852 ti5o42 t'5rpq 0t4=31q t531o
brtp2o
gtip52 gth5'42 ghtr
Check out my profile girls, and leave a comment, thanks!
xoxo candieheartsgirl

by candieheartsgirl on 8/5/2009 6:15:18 PM

That's good advice. This sounds like a tough sitch, but just try to hang in there, girlie! And whatever you do, try to look out for her feelings as well as yours.

by supersingershannon on 8/5/2009 5:42:04 PM