12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

I had the same situation, but on a lesser scale. I told her I needed some space, and she left me alone for a little bit then I explained to her what was going on and she was a little steamed but got over it. Now today we are BFFs and she has her own unique style!

NEED FIRST DAY FASHION ADVICE? GO TO BACK2FASHION, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! It's not an annoying club, there are no members or officers, and that means no requirements! You can even answer advice!

by balletlova on 8/5/2009 5:35:30 PM

HEY EVERYONE (yes I mean EVERYONE)

If your looking for friends on gl.com then just type 'the friend club'into the search box. at the friend club you simply fill out a short questionaire and will be matched up with two pen pals.

It's like the gl pen pal service but its free!!!

by crazy-is-me on 8/5/2009 5:19:00 PM

(or girls)
how do people get the icons that are moving/changing?
for example maddycakes27 has an icon that is zebra stripes with the background color changing

Hey girl, just google icons and you'll find tons of icons that move. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by morgan on 8/5/2009 5:01:51 PM

mod mod mod

club celebertiy wrote a creepy post on my other profile (the friend club) about beeing 35 years old and enjoying stalking ppl. ive reported it several times but it hasn't been takin down.

plz

LJSOCC
LJSOC
LJSO
LJS
LJ
L

haha that's fun. sry just saw it evrywhere and wanted to try it

by LJSOCCER12 on 8/5/2009 4:01:57 PM

HEY GUYS

I'M WRITING A BOOK

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

THANK YOU!!!

by TheJournal on 8/5/2009 3:51:45 PM

it would so annoy me

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by wednesday1408 on 8/5/2009 3:26:44 PM

HOPE THE PROBLEM GETS SOLVED IN A GOOD WAY!

by cc0622 on 8/5/2009 3:18:04 PM

hnjtehytyw rhtyr wtrytrw y

by candieheartsgirl on 8/5/2009 3:16:24 PM

hey if anyone needs any first day outfit advice, i your girl! Ill answer as soon as i can. Just comment on my profile and make sure yours is visible! if not its ok ill answer on mine just check to make sure!!!!
Good luck,