9 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

12 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

13 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

THIS REALY WORKS TRY IT
1.Say your name 10x
2.Say your moms name 5x
3.Say your crushes name 3x
post this on 4 other things like this and your crush will kiss you by the nerest friday!

by zap on 3/11/2010 10:30:14 AM

Im sorry girl!!!!!!! my cousin copys everything i do! she even buys the same songs as i do on itunes!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 3/10/2010 5:35:11 PM

P.S. it's me again!!! if the mod would help... i'd be eternally grateful<3 THANX!!!

by musicalpreteen on 1/23/2010 8:13:37 PM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! i only said hi once to the new girl and she won't leave me alone. she copies me and my BFF. we are both really low key and quiet. but the copy cat is so smiley and always happy... AND SO PREPPY!!!!! i'm really not that kind of person. i'm typically alone the way i like it.but she will never leave me alone!!!!!!! she 'puppy- dog' frowns if i pracice playing my alto saxophone during recess. ( even though playing is my life, it's what i live for.) PLEZE VISIT MY PROFILE AND GIVE ME ALL THE ADVISE YOU GOT!!!

by musicalpreteen on 1/23/2010 8:06:22 PM

I know exactly how you feel, me and my friend got in a fight a couple years ago and now all she does is copy what I do and say, literally everything, she even got her schedule changed so she'd have the same classes as me and started dressing and wearing her hair the same as me, it gets really annoying, but now that we're getting older I think she's figuring out who she really is

by I<3WinnieThePooh on 11/7/2009 5:26:07 PM

mod mod mod and other girls with good advice!!!
ok my best friend gets abused by her dad and her mum does nothing about it help she has bruises all over her legs and a bump on her skull plus some of my other friends have been to her house and said that her dad said he would beat her up if she did not do her homework what can i do i have talked i have talked to my mum she is trying to get help 4 her my friend told me she really wants to run away from home (even planning it) it's pretty bad please give me advice asap!!!!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about that. You took a brave first step telling your mom. From there, you have to let the adults take care of it. Be there for your friend. Support her. See if your mom will let your friend stay over for a while as things get settled out. What's happening is not ok, and it's your job as a friend to be there. While you can't take her away from her father yourself, you can get a team together and just give her a place to be safe. It'll make all the difference in the end. Good luck, girlie, and stay strong -- for both you and your friend!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by blueberry1357 on 10/22/2009 12:52:15 AM

omg! once that happened to me! all i did was let her do her own thing and when she did i was VERY thankful!

by Miranda999 on 9/13/2009 2:52:59 PM

MOD! OK iv been friends with the few girls at my school for a really long time but lately i just feel like i dont qite fit in with who they have become. They always want to go places and hang out with guys and go to there houses. Not only am i not really supposed to do things like that but i prefere to just hang with my friends and chill out sometimes. Also i dont really trust any of them like i used to so i have noone to talk when bed things happen i really dont want to go back to school PLSSS help!

Hey girlie! Sometimes growing up can mean growing apart. Don't be afraid to go back to school! Just be their friend but keep open to making some other cool friends that will have the same interests as you !

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by GossipGirl;) on 9/1/2009 12:27:53 PM

MOD!
Im new at school, and I try to make friends, but they'll be like, hi, come hang with us, and I do, It's like I'm invisible.
Plz help!

Hey babe,

They clearly like you, so you just have to try to contribute more when you're hanging out. If they didn't want you there they wouldn't have asked so the hard part is already over! Just relax and be yourself.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by purple_stars on 8/26/2009 10:28:25 PM

I feel kind of happy and sad for you! My friend does everything the oppisite of me

by hitthemall#1 on 8/24/2009 10:48:42 AM

I know it can be annoying, but I think everyone in their lifetime picks up a copy-cat along with them. I suggest you pull her to the side one day and say, "Hey can you umm please not do everything I do? You're very very nice and sweet and one of my best buds, but can you please just give me a little room? I think we could go shopping this weekend to find you an unique, new look!!" Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!! Smile(PS When you drop the news on her, soften it up with a compliment or an activity you can do together to get her a new "her"!!)

by peaceloveLAX on 8/19/2009 6:24:30 PM

LOL. My little sister tends to copy me a lot. Sometimes I get kinda annoyed, but it's really no big deal.

by BigSisBree on 8/14/2009 9:22:28 AM

MOD!!!
Lately, me & my BFF have been getting into lil fights over nothing. We've been friends for over 3 years now, so I don't wanna end it. But we're always getting into lil fights over lil things, like plans to go over. What should I do without blaming everything on me [cuz she sometimes takes it for granted]?

Hey babe,

Talk to her honestly about it. You're probably upset about something bigger than the things you're fighting about but you two just haven't figured out what it is.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by UnknownGal on 8/13/2009 6:06:58 PM

mod mod mod
i have a serious problem so i got my haircut cut like selena gomez and i told my friend about it and now she wants the same haircut and previously i had the same haircut as hers and thats why i cut my hair so i could be different
and my friend has wavy hair and my mom says that when she cuts it it will end up looking really bad!!
how do i tell her that it might not look good and that i don't want her to have the same haircut as me???????
please help
thanx soooo sooo soo much

Hey babe,

If she gets it cut and it really does look bad she probably won't keep it that way. You can tell her how you feel, but you can't force her not to cut her hair anyway she wants.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by mileyhorsesrock on 8/13/2009 5:25:18 PM

hey girls whats up? my name is taylor and i wil be writing amazing stories on my profile once a week thats actually happened to me. i hope you will read them! i wish they will be inseraring! so go to doodles230 and read and comment. PLEASE spread the word!!!!!!!

by doodles230 on 8/11/2009 8:10:15 PM

hey girls. need friend, family, or boyfriend advice? come to my profile. leave ur question on my comments and i will get back to u on ur profile AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. i can help with so many things ranging from problems with relationships, self-image, and healthy diet and exercise, to pshicological problems and problems with ur social life, school, tough stuff, and even style and how to talk to ur crush! I can help u with anything and everything because my advice is proven to work. i am known in my school for giving great advice, and many peers come to me with their questions. I can help u! --Anna

by Anna Beesley on 8/11/2009 6:06:39 PM

i had somebody do that to me, in my art class the past year, she literally made and painted and drew everything i did, it was so annoying, i talked to her about it and she kind of stopped but, maybe you will have better luck!

i just set up my profile and i need some peeps to check it out and leave some comments please

by mandimae219 on 8/11/2009 3:57:14 PM

i kno!!!! i have the same problem.

by xpeacelovex on 8/11/2009 12:28:25 PM

i was ONCE in the shoes of the copy cat if u have alot of friends and she doesn't maybyeshe was copying u to get more friends maybye she thought "maybye if i be like her i could get more friends"

by littlelostleftbehind on 8/11/2009 11:41:15 AM

Wow, maybe that girl is your frinimie What I don't think I said it right. A frinimie is an enimie who acts like ur friend. Or she could just adore you. Either way it never happened to me!;]

by yszee2u2 on 8/10/2009 10:29:23 PM

happened 2 me 2. this girl even dyed her hair to match mine!

by suzywatusey10 on 8/10/2009 8:47:24 PM

you know the i have a friend nd i hang around her alot. but she always ditches me! it makes me feel stupid and needy dont ditch her

by dancengirl on 8/10/2009 12:08:50 AM

That's really bugging sometimes, but compliment your friend on her individual personality. Chances are, she'll listen to what your saying and stop copying you, & you won't have to be bugged by her copying you.

by Flminhotcheetos on 8/9/2009 5:28:36 PM

♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
need advice?
go to my profile!
i give advice on all topics!
and im a personal trainer.
i know ALOT about fitness.
ask me anything!
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

by anno on 8/8/2009 4:50:24 PM

i'm in a similar situation, but she doesn't copy me, she just follows me and texts me at least 4 days a week. it's been going on for a year now. she is constantly asking me to hang out, even though i have an excuse every time. it drives me crazzyyyyy.....

by xgiirlsxrockx on 8/8/2009 8:55:54 AM

I think my friend is depressed. Like, not over a girl or anything, but I think he's actually like, DEPRESSED. What can I do?
Please help!!

Hey babe,

Talk to him and let him know you're worried. Find out if there's anything really wrong with him and, if so, talk to a parent or a teacher or a counselor or another adult you trust. Your support will mean a lot to him!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by _savvygirl_15 on 8/7/2009 4:21:46 PM

i had a friend like that i confronted her on it and she said that its a really good idea and i said that she copied me shes really starting to bug me.

by Cheerleadergirl on 8/7/2009 3:33:39 PM

wow thjat can b annoying i have a friend whjo does the same thing but she copies style...

check out my profile!

<333

by breanna_nikj-luvr on 8/7/2009 3:20:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
this summer i haven't seen or hungout with my group of friends. they've gone to the beach and to each other cottages but they haven't invited me. i feel really left out. they've even invited people who don't hang out with them much. HELP! Frown

Hey girly, well hit up your friends with a text or call them and ask them to hang out! Invite them to the pool or the movies.  Hope I helped!
Lynae p.

by DancingDog3 on 8/7/2009 8:41:05 AM

My best friend does that with my style of art. I do my eyes, hand, and hair differently now, and I learned that it turns out pretty well. Then she started doing her anime that way. I made a picture with a really kawaii cat, and she copied it and put it on her binder without asking me.

~ On another note, I hope you get this copy-cat problemo solved! ^-^

by xXOtaku_EdElricXx on 8/7/2009 7:25:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so, my was a few weeks ago, and I got $100.00! I really want to upgrade my phone from the EnV to the EnV Touch. But my mom thinks I should spent my money on clothes and accesories. I think this phone will bring me popularity in 7th grade and I REALLY want a new phone! What should I spend my money on???

Hey girly, this is a tough one. You have to ask yourself what's more important:

Things that I want? or Things that I need? Because school is right around the corner, I would recommend buying clothing and accessories, because a girl always needs those things, and a new cell phone is constantly coming out. Hit up the sale racks for your school gear, and save money for the phone. This way you'll have both what you need and what you want!
Lynae p.

by shootingstar11 on 8/7/2009 2:37:29 AM

i HATE IT when people copy me. i kinda know how u feel but ur problem is worse. its so annoying. i feel bad for but hang in there Laughing

by puppyluva555 on 8/6/2009 11:04:42 PM

wow that reminds me of this show. it must be SO annoying to have a friend like that.

by puppyluva555 on 8/6/2009 10:13:54 PM

the same thing happened to me

by daja on 8/6/2009 5:39:27 PM

hey girlsss. [: leave a problem on my page and ill get back to you. seriously, i have the best advice. ASAP. xoxo marabella

by jusSt SmiLe xo on 8/6/2009 4:04:58 PM

Aww, I am sorry about that. GOOD LUCK and don't let her take over your school life!
------------------------------------------------- I am Charliegh. I give great advice! Come 2 my profile for help!

by charlieghsingergal on 8/6/2009 1:39:05 PM

this is irrelevant but GLs polls are getting lamer each day.

by whitehouses on 8/6/2009 12:30:28 PM

My advice for this situation is that she's probably doing this because she's shy and doesn't really know what to do and feels akward without somebody with her at all times. You're kind of like her security blanket. I would try to help her to get more independent.

In my big group of friends, there's this one girl that copies a lot from other things. It's mostly things like hairstyles, taste in music, and clothes that she copies. She's not original at all, and if she sees one person with, say, a new hairstyle, she goes and gets that hairstyle. It's so annoying!

by ash_bash08 on 8/6/2009 9:42:05 AM

That happened to my BFFAEAE. She got so annoyed and it drove her CRAZY! Well, she moved to a new school and now that person doesn't copy anyone anymore. So it had to have been that she just wanted to be friends with her. Oh well. COME EVERYONE! COME TO MY PROFILE AND LEAVE A COMMENT OR ASK FOR ADVICE! I've been told I give good advice. Smile

by hannie08 on 8/6/2009 9:28:54 AM

Omg this is happening to me too! She used to be my friend but I've dropped ENOUGH hints! And I've even told her I don't want to hang out anymore, but she just KEEPS FOLLOWING ME AND COPYING ME! IT'S SO ANNOYING! So I very well know how you feel!

by amandaleemee on 8/6/2009 12:29:45 AM

i had a problem with some girl like that in like 4th grade. i wasn't really friends with her, she was like obsessed with me. i just started hanging out with some people (( who are now my best friends )) and she left me alone bcuz i guess she didn't like them?? idk? lol. good luck with this girl!!
Smile

by hollisterchick on 8/5/2009 11:32:11 PM

yeah i had a friend like that too but i don't think were friends anymore......

comment on my profile...pretty please...i have no friends on this website

by audrey_95 on 8/5/2009 10:59:56 PM

people email me i need some help mmk? My email is Princess_girl818@earthlink.net thank you darling's I will give any one advice i am just like Girlslife i will help you.

by Softball_chick_carly_hoover on 8/5/2009 10:59:19 PM

All girls out there my oppionion is never let anyone walk all over you. Dont let any person get into your heart and break it. No person is any better than you. You might think the girl who is popular and gets all the guys is probably better than you but there just nothing they cant walk all over you. Dont let anyone get in your wayy always believe in yourself dont let any little rumor get to you. If it gets worse enough where some boy or girl hurts you hard enough get up and say I have a reason to be here just like you. and stand up. You dont have to be mean to them just simply say something nice. Or just walk away. Hurting people isnt the answer

by Softball_chick_carly_hoover on 8/5/2009 10:56:10 PM

omg!!!!i have the same prob this is really going to help

by Mz.stylish on 8/5/2009 10:34:26 PM

thats really weird but true. thats great advice. i think i mihgt try that when school starts back up to my so called "TWIN"

by KaylaBear on 8/5/2009 9:37:37 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!! I have a really big t-shirt tan, and I was wondering if it would look wierd to wear a tank top for the first day of school...I also have a bikini tan. Thanks!!!

Hey Girl, you will be fine! Im sure your tan lines will fade/even out by the time school starts.*Cara T*

Cara T.

by blueocean96 on 8/5/2009 9:32:06 PM

***MOD*** whts does it mean 2 b told ur an exciting athlete to watch? thnx

hey Girl, it prob means that your really good and impressive to people! *Cara T*

Cara T.

by m.n.mmolly on 8/5/2009 9:27:27 PM

WOW I can really relate to this!!!!! My friend copies me all the time! But if she gets an A on a test I don't wanna say, "I'm soo jealous! Thats great!" because anytime I say I'm jealous, or she's so lucky, or anything that seems like shes a bigger person than I am, it'll go to her head BIGG TIMEE!!!!

COME
COME CHECK
COME CHECK OUT
COME CHECK OUT MY
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!

by becki1214 on 8/5/2009 9:15:06 PM

I know how you are feeling! I had the same thing happen. I just told her what I felt and she was totally cool about it. We were good friends after-ward. I love hang;ing out with her now because she acts like herselfSmile

by Alove23 on 8/5/2009 9:14:36 PM

I'm sorry about that. But you sound like a really nice person! Lol that prolly doesn't help much though.

by gladiator*girl on 8/5/2009 9:05:55 PM

i know how u feel

by sweet_girl_10 on 8/5/2009 7:26:29 PM

MOD MOD!!!!
My aunt is getting married on sat. and I am supposed to start my period on sun. but i haven't had it for that long so it might start on sat. so i going to wear a tampon just in case. i read on here that you aren't supposed to wear a tampon when you don't have ur period. what do i do???? i don't want to leak either so can u help? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I suggest that you look at this article so that you know how to insert a tampon correctly when you get it! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/007-Period-Advice.aspx <3 Jeannie

Jeannie L.

by heart333 on 8/5/2009 7:19:09 PM

u could tell her it kinda bugs u and that she should be her own person annd that u guys could still be friends

by sweet_chocolate_ on 8/5/2009 7:15:35 PM

Ive never had a copy~cat before. It must be pretty agravating though.

by samigurl on 8/5/2009 7:06:36 PM

OMG this is totally me!
thers this girl who like agrees with me and repeats me then when im gone its the total opposite!

check out my profile and leave a comment plese thanks

by sokrluver1 on 8/5/2009 6:32:53 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!
Hey...Well my crush is one of those guys that is sort-of loud and crazy outside of the classroom, but for the most part is really calm during class. He has never had a girlfriend and from what i know hasn't liked anybody during his time at my school (1 year). I have liked him for such a long time but i don;t know if it will work...and how to approach him. Please help...Thanks!!!!

Hey girl, simple answer: flirt. Compliment him, talk to him, and show him that your attention is totally one him. Also, ask him to hang out with you. It doesn't have to be a date. Just hanging out so he can get to know you more and open up to you. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by blueocean96 on 8/5/2009 6:18:23 PM

re3q3hkgi5u234 itu852 ti5o42 t'5rpq 0t4=31q t531o
brtp2o
gtip52 gth5'42 ghtr
Check out my profile girls, and leave a comment, thanks!
xoxo candieheartsgirl

by candieheartsgirl on 8/5/2009 6:15:18 PM

That's good advice. This sounds like a tough sitch, but just try to hang in there, girlie! And whatever you do, try to look out for her feelings as well as yours.

by supersingershannon on 8/5/2009 5:42:04 PM

...ich liebe tokio hotel

by Ringette #9 on 8/5/2009 5:38:47 PM

I had the same situation, but on a lesser scale. I told her I needed some space, and she left me alone for a little bit then I explained to her what was going on and she was a little steamed but got over it. Now today we are BFFs and she has her own unique style!

NEED FIRST DAY FASHION ADVICE? GO TO BACK2FASHION, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! It's not an annoying club, there are no members or officers, and that means no requirements! You can even answer advice!

by balletlova on 8/5/2009 5:35:30 PM

HEY EVERYONE (yes I mean EVERYONE)

If your looking for friends on gl.com then just type 'the friend club'into the search box. at the friend club you simply fill out a short questionaire and will be matched up with two pen pals.

It's like the gl pen pal service but its free!!!

by crazy-is-me on 8/5/2009 5:19:00 PM

(or girls)
how do people get the icons that are moving/changing?
for example maddycakes27 has an icon that is zebra stripes with the background color changing

Hey girl, just google icons and you'll find tons of icons that move. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by morgan on 8/5/2009 5:01:51 PM

mod mod mod

club celebertiy wrote a creepy post on my other profile (the friend club) about beeing 35 years old and enjoying stalking ppl. ive reported it several times but it hasn't been takin down.

plz

LJSOCC
LJSOC
LJSO
LJS
LJ
L

haha that's fun. sry just saw it evrywhere and wanted to try it

by LJSOCCER12 on 8/5/2009 4:01:57 PM

HEY GUYS

I'M WRITING A BOOK

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

THANK YOU!!!

by TheJournal on 8/5/2009 3:51:45 PM

it would so annoy me

hey girls please check out my profile

i also give advice

by wednesday1408 on 8/5/2009 3:26:44 PM

HOPE THE PROBLEM GETS SOLVED IN A GOOD WAY!

by cc0622 on 8/5/2009 3:18:04 PM

hnjtehytyw rhtyr wtrytrw y

by candieheartsgirl on 8/5/2009 3:16:24 PM

hey if anyone needs any first day outfit advice, i your girl! Ill answer as soon as i can. Just comment on my profile and make sure yours is visible! if not its ok ill answer on mine just check to make sure!!!!
Good luck,

by sunnyd1 on 8/5/2009 3:11:37 PM

MODMODMOD~
Last year, I branched out a bit from being shy, and I made some good friends, including guys. I was really happy, but then one girl-she's kinda/sorta one of my friends-started saying that me and one of my guy friends would make a great couple. I used to like him like that earlier in the year, but not anymore. (I didn't stop liking him just because of what she said) She'll say stuff like that, and say we're flirting when we're not!

To make things worse, I think he might have a crush on me! When school gets back, what if she keeps doing it?? I just ignored her when she said that kind of stuff, but she kept on going. I don't want to be melodramatic about it, so what do I do? And how can I send the message that I don't have a crush no him without saying anything about it?

by the brave little toaster on 8/5/2009 2:39:32 PM

oh wow how nice -not- sorry about that

by Photochickie on 8/5/2009 2:38:07 PM

I don't have anyone like that, but it must be
annoying. I'd feel sorry for the girl too.

by nerdykitty97 on 8/5/2009 2:26:15 PM

there is this girl who does that to me, but she really creeps me out, cause i be like at the store she wil pop out of an aisle and and follow me around, and then she hangs out with me all day! IT sucks, shes really creepy, but what eve

COME COME COME COME COME COME COME COME COME COME
CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY
PROFILE PROFILE PROFILE PROFILE PROFILE PROFILE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT
ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by maddycakes27 on 8/5/2009 2:25:53 PM

explain 2 her how u feel.

check out my profile,thanx!

by iheartnickjobro on 8/5/2009 2:25:29 PM

its kinda like a bro or sis. copy this or copy that. thats a toughie. good luck girl!!!!

by puppygirl on 8/5/2009 2:12:32 PM

OMIGOSH, the same thing happened to me for like a year and a half!!!!!! this girl at school followed me around and copied every single thing I did! It was horrible! i used to be friends with her when we were younger but then she turned all braggy and arrogant. Except she wasnt just shy like the girl in this article she never stopped talking and she always talked about herself and how smart and great she was. And my mom made me be nice to her! Ugh it was insane. thankfully we got put in different homerooms last year.
this article gives good advice but it is definitely not that easy. good luck to anyone dealing with this!
<3serafina

by serafinasunshine23 on 8/5/2009 2:07:51 PM

GOD!
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!

(ahem) sorry, had to get that out.

And even though we're going into junior high, she'll find any way to follow me!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

by tap_dancer on 8/5/2009 2:03:05 PM

Do you like to sing? Do you like to write songs? Do you like to do both? Then Club Song is the perfect place for you!

In Club Song you can share your songs and ideas, read Music News, make friends, and more!

Club Song is the ultimate place for singers/songwriters, or soon to be singers/songwriters.

Come check out Club Song now!

*C
*Club
*Clu
*Cl
*C

by memory975 on 8/5/2009 1:58:17 PM

*****MOD*****

how long does it usually take to approve a profile? there is a girl who is trying to make a profile club dance and she made it a long time ago but it is still not publicly visible. thanks!!!

by monkey2dance on 8/5/2009 1:55:27 PM

I used to copy people. But now I just try to be myself.

by khaotickaitlin on 8/5/2009 1:52:58 PM

check out my profile Smile

by morgan on 8/5/2009 1:35:15 PM

i used to be like your friend. i used to copy people, but i was young at the time. then i realized that being your own person rocks and tell your friend the same thing!!!

by glamorousdancer12 on 8/5/2009 1:31:25 PM

Yeah that is REALLY annoying. I've never been in a situation THAT extreme, lol, but sometimes people in the past have copied me and it's really annoying. I would have a talk with her and tell her that you really enjoy being her friend, but when she copies you you feel like you can't be your own person. Compliment her about the amazing qualities she has, and then tell her that she should let her unique, awesome personality shine through! Smile

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 8/5/2009 1:14:30 PM

being moderated but check out my profile and comment in a few

by supercutie on 8/5/2009 1:13:14 PM

There is a girl like that in our class and one day i was talking to a friend and i told her i loved the song "Fire Burning" well anyway the next day thats all the copy cattin girl could talk about was how much she loved the song ... UGH so annoying!! Well I only have one more year and then we will be in different schools.

by 1lilyphant1 on 8/5/2009 1:12:51 PM

Love to write?
Wanna share your stories?
Wanna see fun quizzes and polls?
Then join Writers Club!

JOIN T
JOIN
JOI
JO
J

by ~Writers Club~ on 8/5/2009 1:09:24 PM

oh i have a friend who thinks we're BFFs and i don't have any other friends during lunch so we sit together but she's really clingy. it's not like she wants to me like me at all, she's just under the impression we're BFFLs or something. i have tons of other friends that i like waaay better than her but it sucks because i don't want her to get mad at me!! ugh lol well anyway good luck girlie!! Laughing

by hit.the.surfs. on 8/5/2009 1:04:51 PM

I have a same friend like that

when we were younger we looked to same.

everyteacher thought we were each other

even our parents :O

but then i got layers.
she did.

then i got blonde highlighs.

nd now she wants some.

so.yah

^

Comment back,loves♥

by demilovato4real on 8/5/2009 12:47:57 PM

Mod~~~~~
My friend who I haven't seen in a year is coming to visit me from texas. She moved away last summer andwhen school started a new girl and I became friends. Now the new girl wats to meet her but shes only going to be here for 3 days. I told her there's no reason for her to meet her but she wont shut up and stop asking to meet her. I really don't want her calling non-stop when shes here and wants to meet her. What should I do?

I understand that you want to spend quality time with your visiting friend, but I think it'd be a good idea for your new friend to meet her! The three don't have to hang out 24/7 for the 3 days, but suggest a lunch date where the three of you can meet up and they can get to know each other. Then explain to your new friend that you'd like some time with just you and the visiting friend. Your new friend should be understanding =)

-Haley B.

caitlin r.

by ~Writers Club~ on 8/5/2009 12:46:48 PM

Hey guys, check out my profile and leave a problem! I'm here to help! Just tell me our problem on my comments and I'll get back to you soon! [: xoxo JusSt SmiLe xo

by JusSt SmiLe xo on 8/5/2009 12:35:26 PM

Wow,Once with my firend she had these super cute shoes i luved!So I got the same shoe just in another color.Then when I went on vk i couple weeks later i bought the same shirt she had but i didn't she had it!Embarresing much!But she didn't mind and it made as grow closerSmile

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 8/5/2009 12:23:22 PM

that does suck.

by beastie on 8/5/2009 12:13:38 PM

Check out Club Fashionista for fun and fashion advice!!!
Sophia

by Club Fashionista on 8/5/2009 12:09:52 PM

Wow,that must get annoying.Comment on my pro!

Join club PEACE GIRL today!

by actress96 on 8/5/2009 11:29:27 AM

Ya my best friend used to do that and I just said that disagreeing with me on some things is ok to do.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

by Abriella123 on 8/5/2009 11:20:46 AM

HEY!!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PROFILE!!!!!

by 2TimesAdvice on 8/5/2009 11:01:43 AM

Sorry about that. I had a friend just like that once, so I think I know how you feel. Frown

by dancerhn on 8/5/2009 11:01:09 AM

omg i bet evryone goes through this
when i had this sticky sitch
i was sorta mean to her
and she got pretty angry
I FELT SO GUILTY
but o well
she still hangs around with us...
but now im gonna follow katies advice!!!
and good luck girly!
check out my profile if u have time plz!

by gurdigirl123 on 8/5/2009 10:59:32 AM

Thank goodness I know how to stop copy cats.

by decemburr96 on 8/5/2009 10:57:10 AM

Ugh a kid used to stalk me and my BFF and she thought she was our 'FRIEND' and then she would stop, We talked to her teacher our teacher kept following then one day I had 2 talk to her and then SHE STILL FOLLOWED! The nThe next year she wasn't at our school so it stoped.

by Smile_if_U-want on 8/5/2009 10:52:55 AM

that happened to me..i had to share a locker with a special-ed girl who couldnt open her own...she asked if she could hang out with me and i couldnt say no so for the next like 3 months she would follow me around and breath in my ears and sneak up on me!
it was kinda creepy so i went and talked to my councilor and she got her to kinda keep her distance. another thing was she was a grade ahead of me....so she graduated and is going to a high school that im no going to....im kinda happy about that!
come check out my profile!
lizzie

by itzy bitzy on 8/5/2009 10:50:29 AM

that would be tough. i kinda have the same sitch. but i dont see her much

by annarose4ever on 8/5/2009 10:44:35 AM

omg that is so annoying when people do that! i know someone like this, but she doesnt copy me. i feel so bad for my friend though; she follows her EVERYWHERE!

by taytay118 on 8/5/2009 10:42:16 AM

First comment? Woooo!! Wow nobody ever copied me in stuff. Usually when i was little i was the copy cat lol check out my profile and comment plz!!!Smile

by Rossi72 on 8/5/2009 10:23:42 AM

hmmm sounds like my friend's sister. my friend said her sister copied everything she did even going to the bathroom. kinda funny. 1st comment?

by kgirlpanda on 8/5/2009 10:17:28 AM

hey girls!!!!!!!

do you like taking dance, watching dance, or anything else that has to do with dance???

then what are you waiting for?!?!?!?!? join club dance!! while the club dance profile is currently under moderations, club dance is currently held under the profile Mrs.Cullen written like that without a space...

So type it in the search bar!!!

Begin getting answers to dance Q's, answering quizzes, and more!!

Join Today!!!!

by monkey2dance on 8/5/2009 10:06:32 AM

i hate copy cats!
first comment?
check out my pro!
~vana(:

by vana903 on 8/5/2009 9:59:47 AM

that would be annoying :/ its never happened to me though

-vannah

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE Smile

by vannah<3 on 8/5/2009 9:58:11 AM

1st comment? doubt it........ anyway, great advice from katie P!

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE!!!!!!!
<33333333333333

by monkey2dance on 8/5/2009 9:57:07 AM

MOD***MOD***MOD
How can i be friends with guys? Im going to be playing soccer on a boys and girls team. But most guys don't talk to me and some r really annoying. So how can i make friends with one?

While at practice, strike up a convo about a play that you guys just made or the upcoming game. Introducing yourself is a really good step. They probably are unsure of how to talk to and become friends with you, too.

-Haley B.

caitlin r.

by peacelovepuppies on 8/5/2009 9:53:59 AM

Flattering, but annoying.
I used to adopt some of my friend's ways just because I thought they were completely awesome. That was in like, elementary school though. I'm my own person now. Smile

Check our my profile and leave a comment please! Smile

xoxo

by writerchickwithfeelings on 8/5/2009 9:40:58 AM

oh, thats pretty hard. Smile

by Becca13 on 8/5/2009 9:36:16 AM

Yeah I used to think it was a lil flatterring for ppl to copy me, but then it got rlly annoying! I agree w/ Katie P. to encourage her to be her own person Smile

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 8/5/2009 9:34:31 AM

that would get pretty annoying... i would talk to your friend about it nicely ^___^

by chocolatelover13 on 8/5/2009 9:17:18 AM

First Comment??
My little sis is sometimes like that, she copies me. I have learned to take it as flattery.
P.S. Check out my profile!
-Olivia

by olivia13 on 8/5/2009 8:39:04 AM

Hey Girls! Come check out my profile and leave a comment, please! Laughing Thanks!!!

~BalletDancer297

by BalletDancer297 on 8/5/2009 8:29:24 AM

1st comment?
check out my profile please! i give advice on anything!
SmileSmileSmile♥♥♥

by summerlover0116 on 8/5/2009 8:28:24 AM

ugh i used to have the same problem with my little sister. It was so annoying.

Check out my profile!!

by singingmessage225 on 8/5/2009 8:24:22 AM

Same with me.

I GIVE ADVICE

by miss_nerdie on 8/5/2009 7:34:18 AM

Hey girls. Need advice. Come to my profile. Comment ur question and i will get back to u on ur profile ASAP.So go to my profile now. It's that easy. I can help with the stickiest situation u have.

XOXO