1 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

4 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: Lyin' Lady

One of my best friends lies all the time. No joke. She always makes up stories about her sister and brother (if she even has...

froglover419- try making new friends, but also try to mature a little. best of both worlds!! Smile

by horselover303 on 8/11/2010 3:34:12 PM

MOD!
I have the exact same situation as the girl above's^
And one time she slipped that she was mentally ill...I think she's bipolar or something, not to be mean though. :/ I get really annoyed of her sometimes because she makes me do things I don't want to do. (not anything serious like drugs though) that same day she also slipped that she's bi. she "used to" cut herself. my mom tells me to be a friend of hers. i feel bad when i actually look at it, but then it gets SO annoying and it's just tirade. she tells me she hates freshmen, but all of her friends are freshmen. she's a sophomore. i feel bad/annoyed at the same time.

That sounds like some serious issues. I would try and talk to her about what she's going through. If she continues to be mean to you though, then I would just stop hanging around her. You don't deserve to be treated so poorly! If you think she has serious problems though, it might be good to try and get her to talk to a psychiatrist.
Kayla C.

by luv2laugh95 on 3/11/2010 5:39:46 PM

Wow.lol thats um... wow

by SarahKay3397 on 8/19/2009 6:10:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help! My friend decided that she didn't want to be my friend anymore and started being really cold to me. i found out it was because I''m immature. Should I move on? Or try and mature a little. I'm mad, but she's been my friend since kindergarten!

Hey girl,

We're a bit busy right now but ask your fellow GL girls for their advice; they have great ideas!

Love,

Bria H.

Bria H.

by froglover419 on 8/13/2009 11:38:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so about 8 months after i started getting my period i had a period that lasted 4 about a month and a half. AT the time i didnt no this was abnormal but my mom caught on and took me 2 a doctor. The doctor put me o hormone pills. Well i think that this is happening again ( by the way- this event happened about 3 years ago) but i dont have the time 2 go 2 the doctor. What shud i do? The next free time that i have is the end of next week. I know i shudnt wait cuz this is a serious medical issue but there is no way i can clear up my schedual. Thanks sooooo much!!!

Hey Girl, sorry but your health comes first so you should def make time to see the doctor asap. *Cara T*
Cara T.

by alexislulu101 on 8/10/2009 5:53:12 PM

nd ur frends with her!? u must have horrible frends

by alexislulu101 on 8/10/2009 5:42:57 PM

****MOD MOD MOD****
I have a friend that is like this 2. She doesn't lie about saying she's her sister, but she does like doing it for attention. Before she got the reputation at our school for being a liar, she almost committed suicide for more attention. After that, she got the reputation. She tells everyone that she's rich and when we graduate this year, she's going to be going to a high school where the tuition is about $10, 500 w/o the cost of books uniform etc. Everyone knows she's lying cuz 1, she doesn't get good grades and it's a highly academic school, 2 because her parents couldn't afford to send her older sister to a school where the tuition was $6,500, and 3, they can't afford it. Well, she invited me to her birthday party and I really don't want to go. I'm just acting as her friend so that she doesn't feel bad. How can I tell her without lying that I don't want to go to her party??HELP!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz don't ignore my q!!!

Hey girl, if you don't want to hurt her feelings, just tell her that you're very busy and your mom is expecting you to stay home. Make a polite excuse. If you already said that you'll be there. Keep your word. And aside from the party, I don't think you should be acting nice out of sympathy. That also becomes living a lie. Just don't tolerate her lies and talk to her about it. If she doesn't listen, then it really isn't worth being around her. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by FutureWarriorCheerleader on 8/9/2009 8:12:16 PM

-----------------NEW CLUB ALERT----------------

Club PARTYGIRLS is new and jobs r still available so come check it out and see if ur PARTY side is ready 4 this!!!!!!!

by crazy-is-me on 8/9/2009 5:04:22 PM

wow. i think that would be hard to trust her.

by chrisdaughtrylove on 8/9/2009 10:15:31 AM

Wow, that is annoying. Hope you can resolve things!Tong

by dancerhn on 8/9/2009 12:19:27 AM