Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

11 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

12 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Cassie Steele goes Hollywood

You may recognize Cassie Steele on the popular TV show Degrassi: Next Generation. But the 19-year old actress isn’t settling for just acting success…

I think cassie should b on the cover of gl!!

by Religiousbabe on 1/11/2010 7:22:17 PM

I lovelove degrassi!! Cassie is ahmazing!

God bless all!!

by Religiousbabe on 1/11/2010 7:18:34 PM

I loved the movie. At first I thought Cassie Steele was just another actress turning into a singer, but she is really talented.

by aeropostalefan108 on 8/17/2009 1:12:37 PM

i guess im okay wit her singin and all...but i just LOVE manny on degrassi. she and emma are my fave characters...and i dont think degrassi will be the same without cassie. she could just keep up her music career in canada while shooting episodes! this is just another drake sitch!

by h2okrazy on 8/15/2009 8:32:26 AM

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
What up girls! Plz come and take the polls posted on my profile at the bottom of “My Healthy You Profile” section. They will be updated often and it won’t hurt to just answer them! Don’t worry it’s not a club. It’s just something fun to do and you can see what other girls say too!
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

by musicrox on 8/15/2009 1:25:42 AM

i love degrassi its so awesome.she is kinda good but the backround music isn't that great

by supernat30 on 8/14/2009 9:48:08 PM

i love and watch it every daaaaaaaaaaaaay,but sah can also sing Tong

by vampgirl on 8/14/2009 3:59:09 PM

?

by naley23oth on 8/14/2009 8:51:37 AM

i love degrassi and i love her! i can't wait for friday for the movie =) i've been obsessed with this show since 2007 and loved it since =) ITS AMAZINGGGG!

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 8/13/2009 11:52:42 AM

Heyy girlies. JOIN THE SMART BLONDE CLUB TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! we have contest, weekly and daily post of what's going on in hollywood. so sign up 2DAY
PS- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BLONDE TO JOIN!!!!!!!! we accept all hair colors