4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Homemade Brie Bonaparte Dip

photo by Jean Lee Looking to add a li'l international flair to any get-together? All your guests will say "OUI" when they taste...

MODMODMoD whenever I put on eyeliner, it looks like i put on to much! how much should i put on? and, what's the best eyeliner for dark brown eyes?

Hey girl!  Try to avoid wearing heavy eyeliner.  Get some that you can sharpen so the pencil is not as blunt.  Black is always in, but brown is a bit less harsh and will look great with your eyes! Best, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by grey_ocean on 8/24/2009 3:05:15 PM

I've had that at a restaurant and made it at home, and it's soooooooooooooooo good!!!

by turtles_in_africa on 8/22/2009 4:03:54 PM

oh, never had brie cheese before, but my mom loves it. i dont think ill try this, it doesnt look to appetizing in the picture! (:

by Becca13 on 8/21/2009 10:16:01 AM

yum!

by softballstar67 on 8/20/2009 11:20:03 AM

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!************************************

by Stephrika on 8/18/2009 4:07:07 PM

This sounds so good. I am totally going to try this soon.

I give advice about anything. Just come to my profile and leave ur stickiest situation. I will be sure to get back to u on ur profile A.s.a.p.

JazzyJenn Smile

check
chec
che
ch
c

by shannonkeil on 8/17/2009 1:44:43 PM

i never heard of this before! maybe ill try it.
♦♦♦Check Out My Profile!!!♦♦♦

by taybee416 on 8/17/2009 12:44:57 PM

I have never even heard of Brie Bonaparte before! lol. Maybe I will try it out!

by dancerhn on 8/16/2009 9:03:17 PM

OK I NEED SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM HERE! LOL THAT SOUNDS STUFFY! XP
I'M THINKING MY FIRST DAY OUTFIT IS GONNA BE A DARK GREY V-NECK SHIRT WITH A BLUE CAMI UNDER. AND LIGHTER GREY SHORTS (I HAVE PE FIRST DAY Frown) WITH THESE REALLY CUTE MAGENTA FLATS. THEN I HAVE A NECKLACE THAT MATCHES THE COLOR OF THE FLATS WITH A LITTLE SILVER STAR! WHAT DO YOU THINK? AND I'M GONNA PAINT MY NAILS PALE PINK AND MAYBE ADD A FRENCH TIP! TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER OR ANYTHING!!!!!

by pearlnagem on 8/16/2009 11:18:23 AM