7 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

10 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

11 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Ask Lucky: The Cling Factor

When I make a new friend, my BFF takes it personally. She says, “You’d rather talk to her than to me!” and stays mad for...

THIS REALY WORKS TRY IT
1.Say your name 10x
2.Say your moms name 5x
3.Say your crushes name 3x
post this on 4 other things like this and your crush will kiss you by the nerest friday!

by zap on 3/11/2010 10:34:25 AM

I had a SUPER OBSESSIVE CLINGY friend. When we walked or talked she'd hold my arm like shes a little baby or something.But that friendship ended fast(she did it to my 2 bff's too!)

by lipsmackergal5 on 3/10/2010 12:27:38 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~!!!ATTENTION ALL GIRLIES!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

r u looking 4 an awesome club 2 join? if yes, then come join Club*Girl! we have themes in the club that change every 2 weeks and this week is "Sports". so come post anything having to do w/ sports. also, ask us 4 any advice here or post some ideas 4 the club. anyone can contribute 2 Club*Girl by posting any quizzes, games, stories, and other stuff they made themselves! plus, we have job offers available w/ no applications 2 fill out. its first come first serve. and all u have 2 do 2 join is say u wanna b a member and then u r automatically in! if u have any ?'s about Club*Girl, just ask us on the club pro or on either Kgirl47's(mine)or cowgirl_9506's pro. we'd b happy 2 help! so what r u waiting 4? come b a part of Club*Girl 2day! ♥, Kgirl47(one of the Club*Girl prez's)

Club*Girl
Club*Girl
Club*Girl
check us out!!! Smile

by Club*Girl on 8/22/2009 3:54:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD my friend excuses me that i copy off of her with everything 4 example 1 day she gets a camera phone and then i say i want 2 get 1 but i've been wanting one 4 a while now and she sounds so rude when she asks me y do u always copy wat i do and wat i get? and i try 2 b nice and exsplain 2 her that i liked that be 4 she even mentioned getting 1. and then she says idk i still dont think thats tru and i get so mad. how can i explain 2 her that i am not trying 2 copy all her stuff?!?!?!?

Hey girl, just simply tell her you're not copying her. That you just happen to like some of the same things she does.

Lynae P.

by sk8ergrl4evs on 8/21/2009 11:09:37 PM

my friend is like that sometimes, but she's mostly not.

PLEAZZE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!Smile
I GIVE AWESOME ADVICE AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!Smile

by 650smileyfaces on 8/21/2009 12:18:07 AM

Sometimes i can be clingy but im not that bad.lol

by SarahKay3397 on 8/19/2009 6:12:20 PM

same problem...*sigh*

by cg1304 on 8/18/2009 8:41:21 PM

omg that happens with one of my bffs and this other girl who gets mad if just ONE day at lunch she doesnt sit next to her and complains to the rest of the girls at our table about how much she wishes she was here.

by laughOUTloud4 on 8/18/2009 10:07:54 AM

That must be really annoying but as her friend u should totally tell her about it and yeah let her come along with u and ur new friends

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 8/18/2009 9:13:34 AM